beautyblender Solid Cleanser

Filtered by hair type : Wavy

4.4

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

It's a solid (pun) product. However, I found that the hand soap I use works just as well so... I don't think I will be repurchasing this only because the soap I used in its place (I do use quality hand soap though) is more affordable and accessible. I will use up what I have though. It's a decent enough product. Just nothing special IMO

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this but it's overpriced for what it is. It's a round bar of soap inside a plastic container with a little mini soap dish. It's "just okay." It does cleanse the Beauty Blender and other similar sponges just fine. It's not fabulous or miraculous, it's just okay. It's very expensive and not worth the money. For $5, I would repurchase. It's not worth much more than that. Gentle hand soap or baby shampoo would do the same thing for way less money.

Chalk me up to the enthusiastic group. This stuff leaves my BB sponge and my brushes squeaky clean. Honestly, I tried everything else, including dish washer liquid, and nothing worked as well as this cleanser. I've had my sponge for years (I really should get a new one). In spite of my cleaning it after every use, it became a bit stained. This stuff left it looking new.

Pricey, yes. But I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This product works. It got rid of the built up foundation - I'm guilty of not washing my brushes/sponge every week. It cleaned out all my heavy foundation build up really nicely.

The only con is the price - but I would definitely buy it again since it works way better than any alternative I've tried so far and still seems cost efficient.

I got a sample of the solid cleanser in my BirchBox. In comparison to the liquid, I was really impressed. It got all of the product out of my beautyblender as well as any staining, it was also easier to lather.

My only complaint would be that it seems to take a bit of product to work, you also need to keep adding more if you have a lot of build up in your BB. I could see it running out really quick, I don't know if I can spend that much on what is essentially a bar of soap. I might try a bar of dove and see how it works!

I also wish there was a "Maybe" option beside the if you ran out question, lol

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love this - I hate cleaning my brushes but this is so simple. I rinse my brushes under the tap, swirl on the cleanser block and rinse again - even with long lasting foundation and creme blush, it rinses clean. The little soap dish is great as it doesn't get sticky or discoloured. Would definitely repurchase

This soap is amazing! I travel on business a lot and sometimes have very little time to spare for my make up brushes and wow this soap does the job quickly and easily! My brushes get cleaned fast and I think it does much better job than baby shampoo or liquid cleanser. Packaging is also great, the soap is sealed into a plastic container that you can carry with you where ever you go. I am now planning to buy one for travelling and one to keep at home. Highly recommend!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this cleanser compared to the liquid version. It is easy to use and gets all the gunk out In my brushes with one wash. Has an herbal scent but it doesn't linger on the brushes once they're dried. Definitely would repurchase!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I purchased this solid cleanser along with my beauty blender because A. they were right next to each other lol and B. I knew the beauty blender would be difficult to clean with my regular brush cleanser. I have tried it all - face washes, hand soap, shampoo, `brush cleanser` etc. I typically use the Purity Cleanser by Philosophy to clean my brushes (thats what we used to do when I worked at Sephora). I definitely think using Purity as a make up brush cleanser is a very expensive way to clean your brushes especially if you're cleaning them weekly/monthly. I find that I have to use a lot for my brushes especially my bigger brushes like my foundation/powder brushes. I have the Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove which I absolutely love and it definitely helps cut down the time it takes to wash my brushes but it still is very time consuming so I find myself putting it off. Then make up gunks up and I use very heavy duty long wearing make up.

I will admit, I thought it was a bit absurd to pay 20$ for a super small block of soap and was skeptical. I used it on my beauty blender after it had lots of gunk built up. I use super long wearing foundation and concealer so it is definitely time consuming to get all of the make up out of a brush - so getting it out of a sponge is a whole different story. Much to my surprise this little block of wonder cleaned my BB 12 times faster than my purity cleanser. I don't know what it is about it but i didn't even dent the soap and it got my BB back to pink. There wasn't a trace of foundation left! I was so impressed that I tried it on my Sigma F80 which is a very dense foundation brush. I am not sure if it was because I used my Sigma Brush Cleaning Glove or just the solid cleanser or perhaps a combination of the two but in under a minute my F80 was completely cleaned and it was even white again! I have never had a cleanser EVER get the stain of the foundation out of my MU brushes completely. And in half of the time ! I didnt even dent the soap. It is very potent and I can see this lasting months and months. Best brush/BB cleaner I have ever tried!

I purchased this to clean my beauty blender but found it does a great job cleaning all of my other makeup brushes as well. The only downside is the price but the amount of product makes up for that in my opinion as it would take more then a year for me to use it all.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools