Clairol Herbal Essences Shine Collection Conditioner

No Image

3.7

OLD: 2013 =============== Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Dimethicone, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, EDTA, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Orange 4.

on 2/9/2018 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used to love this back in the day...in the 90s...it seemed to work well on my hair..but I tried it again recently and it just made my hair limp and flat, also fly aways galore! kind of bummed but I will not repurchase.

Works well smells good

on 10/12/2016 2:57:00 PM

I've used a lot of varieties of Herbal Essences and usually liked them, but this was a disaster. Not sure if it was the shampoo or the conditioner, but my hair was so frizzy afterward. When I finally couldn't take it anymore and switched to the Long Term Relationship HE, my hair calmed down pretty quickly, so you know what the problem was. Since I'm a nostalgia addict I will give it credit for smelling like a '90s conditioner.

Great conditioner! Makes hair soft and shiny. Scent lasts for days- amazing smell! I leave this on for about 5 minutes or so and hair feels good after. Would not use it all the time though...5 lippies. Wish this conditioner was available in drugstores rather than solely @ Walmart...Also wish Clairol would reintriduce the Herbal Essences Intensive Conditioners-man , those worked like a charm and were very affordable. Overall, this Shine conditioner is a good ds buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this! Never tried it without shampoo, shampoo is my ultimate favorite.
So happy Clairol brought this line back! Hope they won't ever discontinue it again. It's not just the best for the money you pay (5-6 $), it's the best line out there for people with dry dull hair as mine.

UPDATE: One month of using it and I have patchy dandruff all over my head. I have to wash my hair every day for them to look decent (usually I do it every other or every third day). It's not the same product as it used to be or I got more sensitive. Whatever it is I passionately hate it!

on 1/27/2014 12:00:00 PM

I am, like the other happy reviewers, thrilled that Clairol brought this back, and really hope they never discontinue it again. I absolutely love it--works great, economical, smells amazing. I tried some of Clairol's newer Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners and found the names cute but didn't care for any of them. I put the conditioner in, wait about a minute, then comb through and rinse thoroughly. Love it!

on 1/12/2014 2:36:00 PM

THIS IS GREAT STUFF! I started using this (yellow bottles) when they brought back the original yellow (Camomile) and Pink (Ros Hips) versions in 2013. I was looking for a drugstore brand that was simple and straightforward and did the job and made my hair look good (what a concept--a beauty product that works). So glad I found this again. My hair now looks amazing, healthy, shiny but not from product, just looks naturally shiny like young children's hair. That is pretty hard to achieve on 40-something hair. I brought these products to my sister's house and got her hooked. Ditto for my mom. I don't use a ton of this as it is not needed and mostly on the ends and work some in toward roots then rinse quickly. I highlight my hair so it needs conditioner. My sister has really dry, bleached/highlighted hair and she uses really expensive products. She couldn't believe this worked so well! It smells great (as opposed to the Herbal Essence curvy bottles which all smell fake and gross to me and don't work). My hair has literally never looked better. If you are looking for a simple shampoo, nice smell, drugstore product that makes your hair look naturally healthy--this is it! I have a review on the shampoo, too.

Was so glad HE brought back some of it's old products! I purchased this and the shampoo. Did not like it at all! Left my hair knotted and flat, flat, flat! Looked coated no matter how much I rinsed. I wish they would bring back the pink one. It had rose hips in it and smelled so good!

I'm thrilled that they brought this back, I've missed this line! And the lower sulfates/no silicone makes it that much better!

This was my favorite for ages!!!!!! Glad to see its back and still great as ever. It makes my long, blonde color treated, wavy hair feel soft and look shiny. The smell is wonderful and the product is light yet still very effective. Will definitely use again