Darphin Intral Cleansing Milk

Darphin Intral Cleansing Milk

CALM COMPLEX™(Chamomile, Hawthorn and Peonyextracts, D-Panthenol, Polysaccharide)

on 11/30/2016 12:08:00 PM

Best cleansing milk ever. Smells divine. Feels great on my acne/breakout prone skin. Non irritating. Use on whole face and eye area. Its my morning cleanse. For evening, you will need more heavy duty if you are looking to remove make up. I use as the last step in my p.m. routine...and solely in the a.m. Can't say enough here...if you are debating its worth the splurge. Did I mention the bloody smell?! OMG....love.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought both the Intral Cleansing Milk and the Intral Toner, and though I hate the toner I can't say I'm particularly impressed by the cleansing milk. It's very average, quite expensive, and if you leave it on and massage it in a bit, it seems to irritate my skin. There are much better cleansers for less money, like Clarins Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs or, if you really have sensitive skin, Estee Lauder Verite Light Lotion Cleanser.

on 9/13/2013 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

i love this. i feel like im at a spa. it thoroughly cleans my face. i massage it as long as i can because i love the scent that match and the more i massage, i can feel my dead skin coming off. I'm quite ocd, so i always double cleanse with a foaming cleanser after milky/oil cleansers, just a habit. for this milk cleanser however, i dont actually feel the need to double cleanse. say, lancome or even sisley milk cleansers, i feel the need to double cleanse, with dauphin, sometimes i skip but i try not to. a little goes a long way too. absolutely perfection

I only have the small version of this, but I LOVE IT.

It smells so good throughout the day.

I can't say it has any skin benefits, but I feel happy with the scent on my face.

on 10/24/2012 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have sensitive/normal to combination/acne-prone skin. For a lot of years I tought that I had to use really aggressive products (salicilyc acid, high percentage glycolic acid etc.) to cure my occasional break outs but I always ended up having unhappy skin. Recently I bought Darphin's cleansing milk which I use in the morning on dry skin, massage it in and then rinse with water. I use this along with Caudalie's vinoperfect line and Clarins Pure melt cleansing gel in the evening(really soothing as well but better for removing makeup) and my highly reactive face has never been clearer and calmier!! When I rinse it off my face is so soft and soothed- maybe it's the marvellous scent as well! I had never had a bad reaction from this.

on 10/1/2013 9:33:00 PM

I was using sk2 which before when I had oily skin when i was younger worked well on my skin. It was the perfect combination to calm my oily skin the treatment cleanser in sk2 which seemed good because i only needed a small amount so the whole tube for 80 dollars lasted the whole year. Now my skin isnt oilly anymore i was woundering why when I used sk2 why my skin was really dry Im not sure if my skin was already getting drier but I cleansed my skin with darphin tral cleansing milk now my skin feels drier and i dont feel like i need to moisturise as much anymore so I guess it depends on your skin type what works for you, I like this product for me because im more dry proned and it sends my skin back to normal so I dont feel like i need to use as much moisturiser Im still on a search to find another good cleanser since Ive only tried a few. Also if you want a cheap norishing moisturiser if you need to use alot of cream you can get really nice cheap moisturisers from the skin shop a japanese brand which you could use alot during the day and not cost you alot of money.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to get into the Darphin line, I thought it was worthwhile-I need to use cleansing milks b/c of sensitive dry skin-

I picked this up excited by the reviews on different sites-I used it and I can say it's soft on the skin but if it gets in the mouth area watch out, taste horrible-It stings the eyes also...

What was bad is that it really didn't take makeup off and then it broke me out horribly bad-I mean big bumps that hurt on my forehead! No soap has done that to me, so I am taking it back and realized Darphin is not for me-
I got some samples back in September and it they did the same thing-

I buy the salon size of this cleanser from Strawberrynet - and it easily lasts me twelve months with twice daily cleansing.
The cleanser is a nice milky cleanser that is a lovely pink in colour and a subtle scent. I use this cleanser with my clarisonic - and its a great staple cleanser that I would definitely repurchase. It cleanses well, leaves your skin feeling well moisturised, clean and not tight! I usually break out with new products, especially cleansers, but not with this one.

on 5/7/2011 4:48:00 PM

This is the only thing from the Intral line that I will probably buy again. I have sensitive skin and although I don't enjoy milk cleansers that much, I love this one. It's on the thick side and has a lovely milkshake smell. It offers instant calmness to my skin even when I irritate it with some serums or creams. I just wash my face with this again, and half of the problem is solved. It leaves my face soothed and well-protected without leaving a film. The only other thing that compares to it is a two-round cleansing routine with carrot oil (wonderfully healing stuff) and then a foaming cleanser but I like having this one around for lazier days and when I want to avoid too much oil. Unfortunately Darphin products are 30% more expensive in the unfortunate piece of land where I live and this makes it a very expensive product. It would be a staple if I could find some online deals. It's partner, the Intral toner is horrendous though - it eats me alive.

I love this cleaner and toner. I used it for a while and it makes my skin look wonderfull. Healthy, glowing and no irritation or spots.
Because my skin looked so good, I thought that I could swift to a cheaper cleanser. It was okay for a few weeks, but then my skin lookes less good.
I never imagined that something simple as a cleanser and toner would do anything spectacular to the skin. I always thought: it just cleans. So I buy cheap cleaners and invest in good creams. But I have to say that I was wrong. This product really does something for your skin. Now I only use the cleansing milk and toner from Darphin.
It cleans very well and it smells very good too!