By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.4

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

on 12/2/2017 2:52:00 AM

I'm 27 with fine lines and a deeper line on my forehead which makeup always settles into. I also have acne and find that makeup wears off and the redness shows throughout the day.

This powder is beautiful, the finish is matt, silky smooth skin and whatever foundation I use now, it does not settle in my lines when I set with this powder.

A little goes a very long way and I've still over half the pot left having used it in n a daily basis for the past 3 months. I have also noticed my makeup stays put much better with this powder, I rarely need to touch up around my nose throughout the day (unless I've had a cold!).

I would hand on heart recommend this to anybody.

on 9/23/2017 8:17:00 AM

I hate to be the dissenter here, but for me this powder was just okay. The packaging is terrible (this powder goes everywhere) and the price is outrageous. The product itself is just VERY finally milled powder. I understand it has a teeny amount of hyaluronic acid added, but don't think that justifies the price tag (I believe I paid $60 for this).

on 8/6/2017 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This my friends, is the BEST powder I have EVER used.

This is an amazing product. Its virtually undetectable on the skin, which is a must for us over the age of...ehem... 30. It truly is completely transparent. I have used this in various ways; over foundation, over bb/cc/tinted moisturizers, and over moisturizer and/or sunscreen only - no matter what, it leaves the skin looking incredible and flawless! I really do enjoy use without foundation for down days, to reap the benefits of the HA formulation. I have no idea what voodoo magic has been performed here, but I'm fully ok with such sorcery.

I have tried a ton of powders in my life, many of which I considered HD's at one time (or age). Nothing bats this though, hands down. Is it expensive at $60? Yes, BUT, it will last eons. I find between performance and how long it takes to use it up, the price is well worth it.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is one of the best silica powders I have used so far. It is micro-fine particles and the powder flies everywhere when you open the container. It is easy to use. I apply it before foundation with the Real Techniques stippling brush. And then I might apply it on top of foundation to set it. This does not control oil and for some reason, causes my skin to break out. I really like the soft focus look this gives my aging skin. It will leave a whitish cast to the skin though. It effectively minimizes my large pores and fine lines. I do think it is a great product, really pricey and if it did not cause breakouts, I would keep using it.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Okay, so. I've had this powder sitting in my make-up bag for about four months and today I decided to use it and I am in love!! My MAC foundation was transformed into a beautiful, velvety smooth finish. And if this wasn't enough reason to be thrilled, it also made my skin look soft and flawless in pictures. This is a beautiful product and my new favorite thing!

on 8/14/2017 3:05:00 AM

OMG this is fantastic powder! It is worth every penny! Makes every foundation better than it is ! Keep your make up all day and makes your skin incredible smooth and natural glowy. I will use it for a years because you need very liitle to put on your face.
great great great

I've had the same jar of powder for 5+ years, and it's not even half gone. It is perfectly translucent, not too dry looking, and makes my makeup stay put. It's especially great for setting eye makeup. I go over my whole eye area with this powder and a fluffy eye shadow brush, and never get any creases, but I'd also attribute the lack of creases to the By Terry Ombre Blackstar Color Fix Cream shadow stick that is hands-down the holiest holy grail eye shadow base ever formulated.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite mattifying powder and in the same time a moisturizing powder that softens my face and erases any fine lines in an instant. I use it before I put on my Pür minerals powder foundation and bronzer and then after to set the make up. I work in an office with drying air so I use it throughout the day to mattify and moisturize my face. Works like magic!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So I've had it for a month now and I've used it enough to finally be able to write a review. I got it 25% off at Sephora France and paid 34 €. Great deal. I'm very much satisfied. It is perfectly mattifying, very very lightweight. I use it on the T zone and over my under eye concealer and it locks the concealer in all day. Even my worst concealers stay put. It says on the package that you can use it during the day over make up and at night over skincare. I've been using it over my night cream, I haven't noticed a difference yet but it has hyaluraunic acid in it so it must be doing something good. I also have a line on my forehead that disappears when I put a little powder over it.
I hope this helps. I recommend it.

on 3/3/2016 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this powder. Not cakey at all. Although white it blends in beautifully. Just be mindful that since it's a loose powder there is some fly always so your top may get some on there. Highly recommend.