By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra Powder

4.5

Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Talc, Decylene Glycol, Hydrated Silica, Aqua/Water, Methylisothiazolinone. [T0713/A]Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So I've had it for a month now and I've used it enough to finally be able to write a review. I got it 25% off at Sephora France and paid 34 €. Great deal. I'm very much satisfied. It is perfectly mattifying, very very lightweight. I use it on the T zone and over my under eye concealer and it locks the concealer in all day. Even my worst concealers stay put. It says on the package that you can use it during the day over make up and at night over skincare. I've been using it over my night cream, I haven't noticed a difference yet but it has hyaluraunic acid in it so it must be doing something good. I also have a line on my forehead that disappears when I put a little powder over it.
I hope this helps. I recommend it.

I've had the same jar of powder for 5+ years, and it's not even half gone. It is perfectly translucent, not too dry looking, and makes my makeup stay put. It's especially great for setting eye makeup. I go over my whole eye area with this powder and a fluffy eye shadow brush, and never get any creases, but I'd also attribute the lack of creases to the By Terry Ombre Blackstar Color Fix Cream shadow stick that is hands-down the holiest holy grail eye shadow base ever formulated.

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/3/2016 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this powder. Not cakey at all. Although white it blends in beautifully. Just be mindful that since it's a loose powder there is some fly always so your top may get some on there. Highly recommend.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this to specifically set my under eye concealer and felt like it actually "burned" the sensative under-eye area. So, I decided to forego the under-eye and just try the face. I have normal aging skin. I always apply moisturizer, mineral sun screen, primer and liquid foundation topped by this stuff. Bu the end of the day my cheeks were red, irritated and dry. Plus the stuff just flys everywhere! When you swirl and tap the excess becomes airborne. Too expensive to waste this way. I returned it!

on 2/23/2016 12:51:00 AM

This has been my favorite setting powder so far! It's really outstanding. I am combo-skin typed and I always get oily on my T-zone and chin after a couple hours I applied my foundation, and I have really been seeking out for a powder that actually sets everything in place prevents my makeup from melting. This is the one! Personally I think it's better than Laura Mercier's famous loose powder and Elegance's pressed powder.It really does keep my make-up in place and when I am wearing it, my face is fresh and not drying.

on 1/15/2016 9:22:00 AM

This is probably the best product of any product I've ever used.

Doesn't leave a white cast (it may appear so if you've applied it way too heavily, but in a few minutes it should be fine), makes you matte but not flat. Even when my oiliness finally creeps through, it still looks like dewiness as opposed to an oil slick.

Actually blurs pores and fine lines. Like actually. Lasts forever and is actually worth the pricey price tag.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Ok, so, I'm 51 with fairly good skin, no wrinkles thanks to a lifetime habit of not sun bathing but a little redness and a few larger pores around the nose. This is the only powder that doesn't dry me out when in an office or somewhere with AC or heating. I use it under my foundation but over moisturiser and SPF. It makes whatever foundation I'm using stay on for hours and I don't need to powder over the top (although it works as well as a setting powder). It blurs everything and I will purchase again despite the criminal £45 price tag. I've taken off the lippie for the cost and packaging as its so fine that it puffs out like smoke when you use it. Great stuff though and, I think, worth every penny.

on 4/2/2015 7:39:00 AM

I really really LOVE this powder! I have very sensitive dehydrated skin that can get quite oily in the t-zone with enlarged pores and some minor dehydration lines. For many years I've been using EL double wear until they changed the formula and it made me look as shiny as a pancake and caused break outs. I was looking for something new, something that would not break me out, would not look cakey and ideally would have an SPF and some moisturising properties. After testing tons of products, I finally found what makes my skin look (and feel !!) amazing! It's chantecaille tinted moisturiser and this truly magic powder. The combination of two seems to last all day with minimum touch ups. Without the powder I get oily within the first hour, but with just a few sweeps of small contour brush my skin becomes absolutely flawless , no large pores, no visible lines, no shine! You only need the tiniest amount of powder, so I am sure it will last me ages.

on 12/9/2014 8:37:00 AM

This powder is flabbergastingly good! It works wonders, covering my (huge) pores in the T-zone. Really looks like photoshopped skin, both IRL and on pics. Expensive but the jar is large, 10 g/0.35 oz. The small holes in the jar makes the powder fly everywhere when you open it though, so be careful or get an apron on. The ingredient list above doesn't match the ingredient list on my package (bought fresh last week). Instead, it says in this order: Silica, Sodum Dehydroacetate, P-anisic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aqua/Water. So it looks like the formula now is without talc or silicones? Anyone knows if they've changed formula recently?
Have anyone tried to put just pure silica powder on? That would be a lot cheaper if it worked as well.

on 10/30/2014 12:30:00 AM

Ladies if you are looking for the ultimate powder, please go and test this, seriously you will not be disappointed !

As a 45 year old woman with more combination /oily skin trust me when I say I have been searching for a powder for ages. My journey resembles the fairy tale of Goldilocks and the 3 bears! Powders have been too heavy, too chalky, too matte, etc LOL you get my drift !

Standing shiny faced in the middle of the store the lovely assistant directed me away from my initial request which was NARS and pointed me in the direction of BY Terry. And OMG am I going to be thankful for eternity , to the point where I put it in writing to her manager !!! yes seriously that is how good this little pot of white power is :). With the lightest dusting ever, my face was transformed, shine gone. Five hours later in a hotel bar and on a hot sunny day my husband looked and said you look lovely and ladies I still felt it. Make up in tact, no shine and skin looking fab , isn't that what its all about !. Yes its a bit more expensive but I would anticipate this will last 12-18 months . This beauty is my ultimate, I have worn it over no foundation foundation, Just skin and Bobbie Brown skin foundation. Absolutely stunning and doesn't compromise the products underneath. Love it