Uploaded by jvdb

price range

Reviews

3.0

Dec/14/2015

I bought this serum at Dollarama for 3 dollars based on the nice packaging and because I had really good results with the face mask from the same brand.

I use this serum after I wash my face but before moisturizing. I love the fact that it absorbs super quickly into my skin. I don't rub it in, I pat and it feels so much nicer. It pumps out really nicely as well. My skin …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

Feb/16/2015

New Holy Grail product for me. I apply this in the morning after washing my face but before moisturizing. The product absorbs very quickly and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. Were these the only benefits, I may not repurchase because it is a little pricey, but I have also noticed a huge reduction in breakouts on my face. My skin just overall looks and feels better.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

May/17/2014

I wish I can get this in US. I have used 4 10ml samples and I cannot find any serum that balances my skin like this one. I have extremely sensitive skin that I react on almost anything but this one didn't. I thoght I did not see any difference while I was using, but one day I realized that my skin had any zits or redness since I used this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

2.0
fromjvdb

Jan/05/2013

After being super impressed with Live clean's daily moisturizer I decided to purchase this serum. Have been using for approx 3 weeks 1-2x a day and have not noticed anything dramatic. No bad results but no change in my skin either. I will finish this bottle but will likely not repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29