InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder
No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

4.5

SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

on 3/20/2017 1:28:00 PM

I love, love, love this product. This is my first powder and I have no regrets, I'm already thinking of doing some serious hoarding. Only a few minutes at work, my T-zone's already super oily but this powder works like magic. It sets my makeup well and makes it last a lot longer.

on 3/19/2017 6:16:00 AM

My holy grail powder now on! I have very oily skin and I tend to sweat throughout the day - this keeps my makeup put and doesn't make me awkwardly shiny. My forehead and nose only get a little oily but they stay pretty much shine-free. This can also be used fixing that after blotting - the first loose powder that I can use for fixing. Even after gym I can just blot, fix and the result is as good as in the morning! My skin and makeup is even and so soft to touch with this on. You can reinforce this result by using the same brand's no-sebum primer!

The puff in the package is good, this is best to use with the puff, not brush. Mineral powder does not irritate my sensitive skin. Big package (15g!) was only 11€ from eBay, very good price. Only con I can imagine from this is the very strong minty scent, there was no info of that (or maybe in the Korean text), I am very sensitive because of my asthma, but after using this a couple times I got used to it.

on 3/5/2017 9:33:00 PM

I think this is the best powder I've ever used. I love K-beauty products and this is wonderful. It has a nice mint scent, it is a very fine powder and does not make makeup look cakey like most powders. A great compliment to thick, shiny Korean BB creams. Definitely use a powder brush with this instead of the puff, it can wipe your makeup off and put too much powder in one spot. It's very affordable too (about $8 CAD including shipping on ebay). I just wish it didn't take 3 weeks to get here, but it is worth it. I also wish it came with more product (I would happily pay 2 or 3 times more for 2 or 3 times more product) though it's great for travel. Their blur powder is very nice too if you have a fair to light skintone.

EDIT: They do make a 15 g size (regular is 5 g) for about $18 CDN

on 3/1/2017 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It will take you forever to powder your entire face with the mini applicator that comes with the powder. I had to remove the cap and use a powder brush to tap the product onto my face, causing for a lot of product to be wasted. While it does keep my skin matte for a few hours, I find no reason to go back to this when there are other powders that cost about the same and are much easier to apply.

on 12/19/2016 1:27:00 AM

does great oil control, affordable and pretty packaging

on 12/12/2016 10:38:00 AM

I have combination/oily skin and this powder is able to keep me matte for up to 4 hours without touch up. I love how affordable this powder is and it smells nice too (refreshing mint). The powder is silky soft, easy to apply and blend. It doesn't leave any colour on my face and looks rather natural. I would highly recommend this and definitely will buy again.

on 11/16/2016 1:29:00 AM

This review is for the loose powder.

Best powder for extended oil control. Goes on quite white but is very fine and can easily be buffed into the skin. The puff that comes with it is garbage so I suggest using a brush instead. I have not noticed any patchiness or emphasis of dryness, although I have oily skin so drier types may want to use a light hand.

My only con is the small jar and the messiness of the product, as it causes a bit of waste when it poofs everywhere when putting a brush in. However, each one lasts a while (3-4 months) and I have noticed Innisfree has produced a "big" version with 15g versus 5g.

on 11/3/2016 2:26:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

There are 2 versions of this: pressed and loose. I have gotten both before and I definitely prefer the loose version.

My skin is combination to oily and I used to set my liquid foundation with this loose powder. It goes on with no whitish cast thankfully. It does the job fairly well of controlling oil too, but beware, dry flaky skin will be emphasized somehow.

A tip for ladies with fine oily hair: pat this onto your fringe/scalp and it absorbs the greasiness immediately!

Pressed version on the other hand is not as good as the loose because when applied, a whitish ghoulish cast appears on my face. DEFINITELY a no for the pressed powder.

on 11/2/2016 3:17:00 AM

This is for the loose powder.

Pros:
I like how this powder blends into the skin and leaves it naturally matte and not entirely flat. My skin looks slightly dewy but definitely not oily even after a rough day outdoors. I have sensitive skin and haven't had any reactions so far. Price was $10CAD for a decent size.

Cons:
Too much powder can leave a white cast. The powder looks great but feels grainy on the skin. It also emphasizes dry patches (but all powders do). The worst thing about this powder is the packaging. The lid does not align perfectly and powder falls onto the rim of the container. It is an absolute mess everytime I open it. I may try the pressed powder next time to avoid this problem.

on 10/30/2016 10:15:00 PM

I'm using the loose powder version.
I am oily but not crazy oily, only oily on my T-zone. This works really well for me. It keeps me matte whole day most of the time while but sometimes i still get slightly oily.
I like how it has a plastic separator so it sieves out little powder at a time & the powder won't fly all over & i can work my way slowly. I can always remove the plastic separator if i feel like it. How convenient.
I have no problem with this problem, no patchiness, no break-outs ( i am non acne prone ) & it doesn't make me extra white.
It only cost me $10 like what? Crazy cheap for a great product.
101% definitely would repurchase but would love to try out Etude House's oil control powder before making the final decision.