InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder
No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

4.5

SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

on 5/15/2017 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i had this both in the compact and the loose powder form. does its job holding the oil back. sort of prevents my foundation from vanishing and prevents the greasy shine on my face. for its price its really, really good. its about $10 in singapore

on 5/3/2017 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've only tried the compact but I'm sure I will be getting the loose powder form! I use this to set my concealer and mattify my entire face. Works decently and does not break out my sensitive, acne-prone skin. However, I have medium skin tone and this does leave a white cast when applied heavily. Instead of the puff, I use a brush to apply evenly and reduce the white cast.

on 4/29/2017 12:34:00 AM

Great little powder! The powder is very effective at what it does so the small amount that gets dispensed onto the puff will actually work quite well. I'm used to fluffing a lot of powder on all over and then using a big fluffy brush to just swipe away any excess. Because this product is so small, there is not much room for using excess. It sops up my greasy areas well, and only needs to be applied every 3 or 4 hours or so which is good for me.

on 3/31/2017 3:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A friend gave this to me. Comes in a small jar with holes and a puff. I dont intend on using the puff as it may just absorb my foundation/concealer so instead I use this with a medium sized brush. This is great for setting foundation it keeps oil at bay for good 5 hours yep you read it right 5 hours! At first when I apply it it comes off with a little "powdery finish" but I just spritz on some Fix plus and it melts down to a natural finish. No white cast or whatsoever blends like a dream! Just dont use too much because it may end up really cakey. Price is a little expensive for a small jar but I think this will last forever lol. This my second favorite next to RCMA translucent powder! Will definitely buy again if I run out.

on 3/20/2017 1:28:00 PM

I love, love, love this product. This is my first powder and I have no regrets, I'm already thinking of doing some serious hoarding. Only a few minutes at work, my T-zone's already super oily but this powder works like magic. It sets my makeup well and makes it last a lot longer.

on 3/19/2017 6:16:00 AM

My holy grail powder now on! I have very oily skin and I tend to sweat throughout the day - this keeps my makeup put and doesn't make me awkwardly shiny. My forehead and nose only get a little oily but they stay pretty much shine-free. This can also be used fixing that after blotting - the first loose powder that I can use for fixing. Even after gym I can just blot, fix and the result is as good as in the morning! My skin and makeup is even and so soft to touch with this on. You can reinforce this result by using the same brand's no-sebum primer!

The puff in the package is good, this is best to use with the puff, not brush. Mineral powder does not irritate my sensitive skin. Big package (15g!) was only 11€ from eBay, very good price. Only con I can imagine from this is the very strong minty scent, there was no info of that (or maybe in the Korean text), I am very sensitive because of my asthma, but after using this a couple times I got used to it.

on 3/5/2017 9:33:00 PM

I think this is the best powder I've ever used. I love K-beauty products and this is wonderful. It has a nice mint scent, it is a very fine powder and does not make makeup look cakey like most powders. A great compliment to thick, shiny Korean BB creams. Definitely use a powder brush with this instead of the puff, it can wipe your makeup off and put too much powder in one spot. It's very affordable too (about $8 CAD including shipping on ebay). I just wish it didn't take 3 weeks to get here, but it is worth it. I also wish it came with more product (I would happily pay 2 or 3 times more for 2 or 3 times more product) though it's great for travel. Their blur powder is very nice too if you have a fair to light skintone.

EDIT: They do make a 15 g size (regular is 5 g) for about $18 CDN

on 3/1/2017 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It will take you forever to powder your entire face with the mini applicator that comes with the powder. I had to remove the cap and use a powder brush to tap the product onto my face, causing for a lot of product to be wasted. While it does keep my skin matte for a few hours, I find no reason to go back to this when there are other powders that cost about the same and are much easier to apply.

on 12/19/2016 1:27:00 AM

does great oil control, affordable and pretty packaging

on 12/12/2016 10:38:00 AM

I have combination/oily skin and this powder is able to keep me matte for up to 4 hours without touch up. I love how affordable this powder is and it smells nice too (refreshing mint). The powder is silky soft, easy to apply and blend. It doesn't leave any colour on my face and looks rather natural. I would highly recommend this and definitely will buy again.