InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

4.6

SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

on 7/22/2016 12:03:00 AM

I have the loose mineral powder version of this as well as the pact. I love the loose so much that I have already used one up in the span of a couple of months and have already built up a bit of a stash in case I run out.

To give this a better background, whenever I have to go to the office, I don't like to bring any makeup with me aside from the occasional lip balm or tint. With this powder on, and without any touch ups on my BB cream, I don't experience any creases on my makeup throughout the day particularly on my eyelids. Moreover, it didn't break me out at all.

Only downsides are (1) I'm not a fan of the packaging of the loose powder. It is wonderful to use it together with a brush though and (2) you have to be careful not to put it on any dry areas as your makeup will look patchy and emphasize the dry area but that's pretty much my issue with any other powder.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Say bye-bye to smudging eyeliner. You ever heard the trick to put powder on your lashline so your eyeliner won't smudge? It only works, for me, with this product. No more panda eye. I use it to held my undereye concealer together too. It last long on face, but somehow the ability to control the sebum only lasts for the first few hours. It didn't cake, but I'm not sure whether it leaves white cast or not. It's invinsible on daytime, but I can't tell for flash photography.
The only downside is the packaging, which cause me to waste good amounts of product. I'll just get the powder pact next time. The puff is not useful too, I'd rather use brush.

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/8/2016 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

An excellent product for a good price !
The powder is very finely milled and doesn't leave too much of a white cast. Perfect for setting the makeup, and the smell is very pleasing.

on 5/26/2016 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Innisfree at Singapore's Plaza Singapura outlet was recently offering this at $10 SGD and my friend who was replenishing her makeup then, recommended it to me. Since it was only $10 and purported to be able to control oiliness, I bought it even though I wasn't looking for anything (story of my life lol).

No regrets whatsoever. The powder is white and applies to a light, non-cakey finish. I applied it and found that with it, my face stays free of oiliness for around 3 hours. Without it, within the first hour in the Singapore heat, my makeup is basically melting off my face.

The only thing I dislike is the packaging. The powder is really thin and fine, and the container is like a screw-on/screw-off. Without the plastic barrier, the powder is sure to slip out. Also, I heard that this powder may show up WHITE on flash photography. I've never tried this but the thought horrifies me. Any experiences with flash cameras?

on 5/16/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I usually use tinted/pressed powder to set my bb cream and concealer, but this works wonders without making me look cakey and does help my makeup stay on longer, and also does control my oily skin very well. The packaging of the loose powder is actually suitable as a compact as well, I take it around with me when I go out and still can use it to touch up. A+, favourite Innisfree makeup product by far.

on 3/15/2016 10:00:00 AM

I'm amazed. This is the best thing ever! Almost 10 hours already since but my makeup is still fresh. Was only expecting the face to stay matt for an hr or two. Way beyond my expectation. Best of all - only $10 sgd!

on 12/22/2015 11:40:00 PM

I picked up the loose powder version of this. Personally, it works well for mattifying oil-prone places like my T-zone and the sides of my nose. It's an effective and affordable setting powder for undereye concealers too; mine didn't budge from morning to evening when I used this.

It looks white in the container, but it goes on translucent and doesn't leave a white cast on me. I've heard this is a dupe for Make Up Forever's translucent powder, but I haven't had the chance to test-drive that hypothesis. Plus, it doesn't break me out.

You get 5g of product for SGD10, which is a pretty good deal. Good for those who are new to makeup or don't use foundation often enough to warrant purchasing a large tub of setting powder.

Bottom line: Affordable and effective setting powder that doesn't irritate skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is the only loose powder which I've been buying over and over again! It is really cheap, yet does its job amazingly well. My skin is super oily and acne prone. I wouldn't say the oil control is superb as so far none of the powders out there are able to control the tremendous amount of oil secretion on my face. But given the price and quality of the powder, I really have nothing to complain about.

I love it because the powder is really fine and it doesn't clog my humongous pores and break me out. It doesn't appear cakey and still looks natural even if I've put on too much of it. I will always dust a layer of it after putting on my CC cream and concealer and my skin looks bright and natural. It also doesn't appear powdery.

However I prefer the loose powder version over the pact. Somehow the loose powder feels more fine on the skin. It also reduces wastage as I am able to use up every bit of the powder after removing the translucent plastic lid whereas for the pact, it gets a little difficult to get the product out using the sponge when it hits the pan.

I will definitely repurchase it over and over again!

I think it's really nice powder. It helps to maintain my face matte through out the day.
I made a durability test of it at my blog: modernclover.com. Please feel free to check it out.

It works to lessen oil. Like the smell and price. It comes in small compact, mirror and thin sponge. My mirror came off on the 3rd day, bummer. I don't use the mirror anyway, so it is OK. The powder is white but it won't make your face whiter if you apply foundation later. So you don't have to worry that you will end up like a white ghost :)