innisfree No Sebum Mint Mineral Powder

innisfree No Sebum Mint Mineral Powder
No Sebum Mint Mineral Powder

4.4

SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Skin type: Very oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin.
My face is looking matte with this (yes I fell in love with this), only a little oily on T zone but it is good in controlling oiliness. If you ask me, I would buy for the sake of the price. However, cheap price comes with small product..... I disliked the packaging, it is "too cute" to be held properly. To add on, I also think that the amount of the product is too little.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mineral powder is really good as it controls your face from looking oily ,shiny & sweaty .. You just need to put a lil bit & ur done.. it doesn't leave any white cast either but the only thing that disappointed me is that the product was too little although the packaging is nice but it comes in a small jar n the product in it is just half just too little...

on 7/3/2018 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Great oil controlling powder. Bought it in South Korea for a very low price. I tend to get oily quickly, but this powder keeps the oils at bay for around six hours. Afterwards I do have to blot. But it's better than any powder I've tried. Packaging is small, but five gram of powder lasts me around four months. It does leave a white cast though, so don't use it for flash photography! The blurring compact by Innisfree should be similar but isn't controlling oils at all for me by the way!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

this product is my hg. have been using it since 2 years ago and i swear by it. on days where i am lazy to put on makeup, i dab this onto my t-zone and it helps to control shine so well. it leaves a very natural finish, with no white cast, and it does not leave the skin looking dry. i have to touch up after some time (7-8 hours later) but considering how oily my skin is and how humid the weather tends to get i have to say it holds up pretty well. i use it to set my under eye concealer too and it minimises the creases. for its price, the no sebum mineral powder is amazing. it doesn’t help that they always release new packaging that are adorable. i’ll keep purchasing this until it gets discontinued (which i hope will never happen, ever).

on 5/30/2018 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand all the bad reviews! I bought this on impulse when an Innisfree store opened at my local mall. Purchased for 90K IDR which I think is a good deal. It is totally white, finely milled, and comes in a small pact with a (usable) puff.

(+) This powder is VERY good at oil control! Definitely does what it claims; "no sebum". I am not exaggerating at all. I always get oily on my T-zone, especially after a long day but after 12 hours of activities I found that my forehead was still completely matte. There was the tiniest bit of shine on my nose but it's no issue at all.

(-) The whitecast. The very first ingredient on this powder is silica, so do NOT use this for flash photography. It flashes back like crazy, unfortunately.

on 5/27/2018 7:46:00 AM

This is terrible as a setting powder, let me say that right off the bat. What it is useful for is re-powdering after using oil blotting sheets (if that's even a real word LOL) It comes in a tiny pot with 5g of powder in it, which is white, finely milled and smells of mint. It's quite handy to pop into my bag and carry with me when I'm out.

I'm not sure why it's called "no sebum" powder as it doesn't do much in the way of oil control. You also need a heck of a lot of powder in one go for it to set make-up enough that it looks matte. But it's so fine an lightweight that it's great to use on areas where I've used oil blotting papers - some of the powder on top of oily areas will be removed alongside oil with the blotting papers. As this goes on so lightly and sparsely, it has a blurring and evening out effect over base makeup, without looking chalky and cakey.

This is very cheap, around £3-4 online. So even if this doesn't agree with you, it won't leave you greatly out of pocket. Worth a try!

on 4/5/2018 11:23:00 PM

This helps set makeup, but trust that there will be NO OIL CONTROL. I found that my oil control was heavily dependent on my skincare and base makeup vs setting powder-- setting powder only helps keep the formula together and helps keep it from transferring.

This does its job and it one of the best in the market (and I've tried almost all of them). While this product is not my HG (I prefer Lohacell), this has clean ingredients and is very fairly priced and does its job. It's no miracle worker, but it does its job.

Also, I hate the puff that comes with the container. I found that light touch and gentle taps with a setting brush works best.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have normal skin type and use this product to set my under eye concealer. It hides the creases from the concealer and leaves a very smooth feeling after. It does a good job in leaving a smoother, matte finish on my skin!

on 12/19/2017 3:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was shocked when I read that my Revlon Touch & Glow Loose powder used talc and mineral oil in its ingredients, so I tried to find another loose powder for my oily skin.
I was looking form a cheap but quite effective loose powder. I have been interested in this powder for a while, so I finally bought it. At first I was thinking of buying the compact one, but compact powder have never been in good relationship with my skin, so I bought this one instead, besides, it's cheaper!
The case was so tiny, it was 5 grams only. The puff is so soft and nice to apply the powder.
My skin is oily all over my face, and very oily on T-zone. I use this as the last step on my makeup routine, which is right after foundation. It is translucent, but it looks a bit white when first applied. It does a good job at keeping my skin moist without being too oily. My nose is still oily, but I have long given up about it.
I still haven't tried this on my hair, though.
I also wonder whether this product is setting powder or finishing powder, or both.

on 11/29/2017 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Very nice finely milled powder. I’m using the compact version which is a very nice size that comes with a very soft puff to pop into my pockets for when i start getting oily through the day. It keeps my face fairly matte for awhile after applying and leaves behind a very smooth finish. Before this, I was carrying around blotting sheets, but this has completely replaced that.