InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

InnisFree No Sebum Mint Mineral powder
No Sebum Mint Mineral powder

4.4

SILICA, CORN STARCH MODIFIED, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRICTRIGLYCERIDE, MICA, METHICONE, MINERALSALTS, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, ETHYLENE/ACRYLIC ACID COPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, FRAGRANCE

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

i feel like everyone who loves korean makeup product probably have it

this product is a cult favorite
because i heard so many good reviews about it, so i give it a try

but i'm disappointed
i don't think it does its job as 'no sebum' powder

my face still looks oily when i use this powder

sorry innisfree

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So over rated. Screwed by trusting makeupalley reviews again. It is useless. No staying powder. I was oily within an hour.

on 6/25/2017 11:37:00 AM

my hg powder and so cheap, smell nice

*this is for the compact version*

I love this product! Lately, I'm so lazy with makeup and I use this alone just to mattify my face after moisturizing. It keeps me matte (and not in a powdery way) for a long period and doesn't break me out (which are basically my only conditions). It's pretty finely milled, and feels much higher end than it is ($10 on Amazon).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have oily, acne prone skin with red scarring. I am about nc10-nc15. I read so many great reviews on this powder and it's so affordable, I bought it right away.

But this powder does absolutely nothing for me. It did not control oil, mattify, or help even out my skin tone at all. It's very finely milled and made a big mess. I was oily and shiny within 30 minutes. I don't even get the point of this powder. A definite no for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have used other Innisfree products as part of my skincare routine for several years now and have not been let down (so far). I'm super happy I decided to try their cosmetic line after hearing so many good things about it. I have very oily skin that shines through after an hour or so—regardless of any primer I've used. My typical makeup routine after skincare includes primer, a very light dusting of power, concealer, and powder all over to set. It holds up well enough through the work day, but my skin gets quite greasy within the third hour or so. I pretty much have to blot every hour, especially in the summer.

Despite that, Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder is unlike other setting powders I've used. It has all the qualities of an expensive powder for a fraction of the cost. It's finely milled, sets makeup well, and makes my skin feel very smooth. It can be applied with the puff included, damp Beauty Blender, or a brush. I prefer the Beauty Blender method for my t-zone and lightly brushing off the excess. There's usually not much excess left anyway since it absorbs the oil so quickly. It blends to a soft, natural finish that can be spritzed with setting spray if you want a more dewy look. Since I do have oily skin, I prefer a more matte finish. I didn't blot or touchup until after the workday, which is mind-blowing for me and my troublesome skin. My face felt velvety the whole day, yet did not look powdery or cakey at all. This is may be my new HG powder.

Some things to consider:
- Slightly medicinal minty scent. Some might not find it very pleasant and/or it can possibly irritate extremely sensitive skin.
- Not much product, so it can be pricey if you really like to bake and cake your face.
- Innisfree makes a compact version if you're on the go!

on 5/27/2017 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I think this is a wonderful and affordable alternative to many overpriced and mediocre setting powders out there. It made my skin feel super smooth and helped a lot with shine control. However, it causes major flashback! I was shocked when I saw photos (taken with flash) that had me looking like I had bright white patches under my eyes and cheeks! Definitely wouldn't recommend if you're going to be photographed with flash (at night for example), but for daytime and non-flash photos, this is fantastic! :)

on 5/3/2017 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I've only tried the compact but I'm sure I will be getting the loose powder form! I use this to set my concealer and mattify my entire face. Works decently and does not break out my sensitive, acne-prone skin. However, I have medium skin tone and this does leave a white cast when applied heavily. Instead of the puff, I use a brush to apply evenly and reduce the white cast.

on 4/29/2017 12:34:00 AM

Great little powder! The powder is very effective at what it does so the small amount that gets dispensed onto the puff will actually work quite well. I'm used to fluffing a lot of powder on all over and then using a big fluffy brush to just swipe away any excess. Because this product is so small, there is not much room for using excess. It sops up my greasy areas well, and only needs to be applied every 3 or 4 hours or so which is good for me.

on 5/15/2017 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i had this both in the compact and the loose powder form. does its job holding the oil back. sort of prevents my foundation from vanishing and prevents the greasy shine on my face. for its price its really, really good. its about $10 in singapore