4.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 months ago

The ingredients are very nice with skin loving ingredients like niacinamide and centella and I would recommend people to try this as it's relatively cheap. But on that point, I think if you compare this per gram to other similar items it could be more costly as it's only 5g. It just did not work for my skin at all, I know it's not supposed but it doesn't set makeup to last longer at all, I assumed it could as I thought it was my oils breaking down makeup on my skin. It also clings to dry patches and makes it visible, I put it on my nose and forehead where I get oily and dry patches of skin will show up on my nose and the middle of my forehead. Strangely my cheeks don't get any of this happening even though that's more on the dry side. It also doesn't last quite long, around 2-4 hours my oils will start to show up again, and if I wear this under makeup it's even shorter. I don't have the oiliest or driest skin, I would say my entire face is like halfway between oily/dry to normal. It was disappointing that this didn't work but I hope it does for you! I will try to continue to use this up to see if I can make it work successfully but also because the ingredients are great for my skin.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 months ago

Great powder that keeps oiliness at bay! However, I heard that there are some fakes going around, so be careful and only buy from legitimate websites or stores. The smell is ok. You’ll like the smell at first, but then it’ll get kind of annoying so don’t breathe it in. Has slight flashback, so after using powder puff, brush away the excess powder with a clean brush. Makes your complexion lighter, so you should be aware of that is not something you want.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlack

3.0

a year ago

At the start I rly liked using it as it is really matte and does what it says and lets u stay oil free the whole day. However it can be too matte and makes ur skin look dry.

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

1.0

a year ago

Makeup Alley is quite unreliable in its ratings. This is overrated. It's doesn't control sebum well at all. My skin is mildly oily, but this product can't contain the oil within a couple of hours of application. You can't put too much either, or else there will white casts left on your face. I'll only repurchase coz it's really cheap online and I haven't found any good ones from more expensive range either. Gonna keep shopping around and leave this as my go-to loose powder in the mean time.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrunette

from

a year ago

I was on Amazon searching for powder and ran across this little gem. I love it!! . I have an extremely oily t-zone, sensitive skin, and I'm sensitive to fragrance. This stuff is pretty good. No irritation whatsoever. It keeps me matte most of the day yet it is very natural and smooth looking. I use this in the outer edges of my eyes and prevents smudging (use sparingly as it is looks cakey)! The price is excellent.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

Skin type: Very oily, sensitive, acne-prone skin. My face is looking matte with this (yes I fell in love with this), only a little oily on T zone but it is good in controlling oiliness. If you ask me, I would buy for the sake of the price. However, cheap price comes with small product..... I disliked the packaging, it is "too cute" to be held properly. To add on, I also think that the amount of the product is too little.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

This mineral powder is really good as it controls your face from looking oily ,shiny & sweaty .. You just need to put a lil bit & ur done.. it doesn't leave any white cast either but the only thing that disappointed me is that the product was too little although the packaging is nice but it comes in a small jar n the product in it is just half just too little...

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Great oil controlling powder. Bought it in South Korea for a very low price. I tend to get oily quickly, but this powder keeps the oils at bay for around six hours. Afterwards I do have to blot. But it's better than any powder I've tried. Packaging is small, but five gram of powder lasts me around four months. It does leave a white cast though, so don't use it for flash photography! The blurring compact by Innisfree should be similar but isn't controlling oils at all for me by the way!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

2 years ago

This product is very very good :D The package is very nice, it help me to keep away the oil and let my skin looks perfect all day :D

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

this product is my hg. have been using it since 2 years ago and i swear by it. on days where i am lazy to put on makeup, i dab this onto my t-zone and it helps to control shine so well. it leaves a very natural finish, with no white cast, and it does not leave the skin looking dry. i have to touch up after some time (7-8 hours later) but considering how oily my skin is and how humid the weather tends to get i have to say it holds up pretty well. i use it to set my under eye concealer too and it minimises the creases. for its price, the no sebum mineral powder is amazing. it doesn’t help that they always release new packaging that are adorable. i’ll keep purchasing this until it gets discontinued (which i hope will never happen, ever).

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm