Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.7

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 12/18/2013 5:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this serum for a change of pace. I use the Vinoperfect and have been using Vinoperfect for a little over 4 years.
Vinosource was nice, refreshing and I am glad I gave it a try. Now I know without a shadow of a doubt that Vinoperfect is the one for me.
A drawback is the Vinosource pump some product was not able to come out throught the pump once I got to the last bits of this serum. So I tossed the pump and stored it upside down on a small dish. I did this for about a week and scraped every last bit of the serum : ) waste not want not!
Vinosource was just okay, it hydrates and gives skin a beautiful healthy radiant glow but its missing something that I can't quite put my finger on. Vinexpert gets it all right for me.
For reference- I have combo radiant and always getting compliments on my glowy skin!

on 9/13/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

AMAZING! saved my skin from breaking out + keeping it hydrated. I cannot stress how much i love this and how this is truly a SOS. I will always have one in my stash for emergencies. Any dry patches? put this on. if you are breaking out? put this on as a moisturizer till it fades. My skin absorbs it like crazy and it feels supple, plumped and hydrated. Great for day time before makeup or before sunscreen! expensive because i finish mines in just ONE MONTH! i use a lot....so i always order in bulk from sephora online (there is a package deal $48 for full serum size+ travel size grape water+ mini souffle cream). love the glass pump, can wash and reuse the jar for other moisturizers or serums! have already used 5 bottles

on 4/17/2013 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

A little pricey but certainly worth it if you have dehydrated skin naturally. I apply a tiny pea size amount to my face after cleansing and toning. Its extremely light and absorbs very very fast (the toner probably helps speed this up too - i like to leave the toner damp on my face and apply the serum directly on top). then I follow it with my favourite face cream. The final result is soft, dewy skin with a healthy glow. It looks very natural. Not greasy or heavy at all. Would buy again.
Note: I use Vichy Purete-thermale Soothing Toner for dry/sensitive skin. Its a great alcohol-free toner and pairs very well with this serum.