4.1

$49.00 on Skinstore
Shop Now

Reviews

a year ago

I loved this serum. It hydrated my skin so much. Absorbs fast. I would definitely repurchase especially during times when I feel my skin needs a hydrating boost

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

a year ago

I'm so disappointed. I literally needed an S.O.S for my skin, but this isn't it. My skin is combination, prone to comedones, but due to chemical exfoliation with BHA's and adapalene I need extra moisture. I don't understand what the point of this serum is exactly. I guess the idea is to put it under a rich moisturizer, but then it's just like any other serum. It doesn't do anything on its own, apparently. The S.O.S part is literally false advertising. After I put it on and it dries, my skin doesn't feel nice. Maybe the problem is me, I don't think the hyaluronic acid sits well with my face. Also, this is incompatible with their Vinosource sorbet moisturizer. The two together pill horribly under my fingers. This drives me mad. Now I need to buy a different moisturizer or use an oil in order to complete the routine.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0
from

2 years ago

Edit: I discontinued this as the weather warmed up and my skin became less dry. When I started using it again the following winter my pores became clogged. I actually love this serum. I use one pump twice a day under my Shiseido Bio-Performance Revitalizing cream. It adds the hydration I need but can be slightly pore clogging if I use more than the one pump so I don't over do it. Keep in mind I have extremely picky skin. My only complaint is how quickly I go through a bottle and it's not cheap. This product is the sole reason I am a Sephora VIB Rouge. I'd rather skip the Rouge status and save some money but since so many products either don't hydrate at all or break me out I'll keep using it until I find something better.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

A very good hydrating serum, lightweight yet powerfull. I like to use it in winter, when my skin tends to the dry side. It's very similar to Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum, which does the same thing for a lesser price.

About reviewer (172 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

2 years ago

I wouldn't recommend this product. I was happy with my skins texture and thought to myself this product will definitely improve it more..but after using this ive realized i have developed large pores and uneven skin.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I have dehydrated and pretty oily skin and this girl at Sephora recommended I put this before my moisturizer (I use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat) and at first I wasn't too crazy about it because I still felt my skin was pretty oily but honestly I gave it time and this is definitely one of my HG. It really sinks in your skin, makes you feel fresh without the weird sticky.Quantity wise, 1 pump of this product covers my entire face and neck and I've had it for 2 months or so and I've used about 1/4 of it so it's pretty decent and as for the price it's a little expensive but I can't complain because it a great product and let's face it nobody wants to put cheap crap on their face. Also, it comes in a glass bottle so you have to be a little more careful not to drop it (considering I'm a huge cluts). So overall this product is AWESOME and I will definitely be repurchasing :))

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Got this as a birthday present from Sephora! Thought it smelled nice and was very hydrating - great for all skin types. Swatches/Photos on the blog and first impressions! http://jayyangg.blogspot.ca/2017/02/sephora-birthday-gift-reward.html

About reviewer (157 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

3 years ago

Based on the consistency of the serum and color, I thought that this would be a creamy rich and hydrating serum. Surprise! It's watery and not hydrating. I like their Resveratrol line a lot and thought that I would like this too.

About reviewer (343 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

I have: Oily, dehydrated skin that is prone to blackheads on my chin and a few on my cheeks. I exfoliate regularly & use high quality skincare. I cannot say if this is a good or bad product on its own. I do know that it helps seal in moisture throughout the day when it's used with another serum on top, followed by a cream moisturizer and or sealed with a high quality facial oil. This helps my skin stay hydrated for a longer period of time and I can see a very subtle plumpness but there is definitely no long-term benefit of this product. Essentially, I use it as a toner or to really build up a layer of serious moisture. I think it's false advertising to say this is a serum. As for other aspects of the product: It's a very thin liquid that smells like fresh grape leaves, is a milky white color, and comes in a glass bottle with a pump. The packaging looks great but the product is way to expensive for what you get. Giving it a two because of the pleasant experience and I can see a subtle plumpness. I won't purchase again. I used the entire bottle.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

4 years ago

My skin is instantly plump after this, gets deep inside my skin because it's watery and just yummy, so far I really like it, instantly brighter skin.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure