Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

4.2

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 1/31/2018 8:39:00 AM

I actually love this serum. I use one pump twice a day under my Shiseido Bio-Performance Revitalizing cream. It adds the hydration I need but can be slightly pore clogging if I use more than the one pump so I don't over do it. Keep in mind I have extremely picky skin. My only complaint is how quickly I go through a bottle and it's not cheap. This product is the sole reason I am a Sephora VIB Rouge. I'd rather skip the Rouge status and some money but since so many products either don't hydrate at all or break me out I'll keep using it until I find something better.

A very good hydrating serum, lightweight yet powerfull. I like to use it in winter, when my skin tends to the dry side. It's very similar to Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum, which does the same thing for a lesser price.

on 11/20/2017 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I wouldn't recommend this product. I was happy with my skins texture and thought to myself this product will definitely improve it more..but after using this ive realized i have developed large pores and uneven skin.

on 3/5/2017 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dehydrated and pretty oily skin and this girl at Sephora recommended I put this before my moisturizer (I use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat) and at first I wasn't too crazy about it because I still felt my skin was pretty oily but honestly I gave it time and this is definitely one of my HG. It really sinks in your skin, makes you feel fresh without the weird sticky.Quantity wise, 1 pump of this product covers my entire face and neck and I've had it for 2 months or so and I've used about 1/4 of it so it's pretty decent and as for the price it's a little expensive but I can't complain because it a great product and let's face it nobody wants to put cheap crap on their face. Also, it comes in a glass bottle so you have to be a little more careful not to drop it (considering I'm a huge cluts). So overall this product is AWESOME and I will definitely be repurchasing :))

on 2/22/2017 1:57:00 AM

Got this as a birthday present from Sephora!
Thought it smelled nice and was very hydrating - great for all skin types.

Swatches/Photos on the blog and first impressions!

Based on the consistency of the serum and color, I thought that this would be a creamy rich and hydrating serum. Surprise! It's watery and not hydrating. I like their Resveratrol line a lot and thought that I would like this too.

on 7/19/2016 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have: Oily, dehydrated skin that is prone to blackheads on my chin and a few on my cheeks. I exfoliate regularly & use high quality skincare.

I cannot say if this is a good or bad product on its own. I do know that it helps seal in moisture throughout the day when it's used with another serum on top, followed by a cream moisturizer and or sealed with a high quality facial oil. This helps my skin stay hydrated for a longer period of time and I can see a very subtle plumpness but there is definitely no long-term benefit of this product. Essentially, I use it as a toner or to really build up a layer of serious moisture. I think it's false advertising to say this is a serum.

As for other aspects of the product:
It's a very thin liquid that smells like fresh grape leaves, is a milky white color, and comes in a glass bottle with a pump. The packaging looks great but the product is way to expensive for what you get. Giving it a two because of the pleasant experience and I can see a subtle plumpness. I won't purchase again. I used the entire bottle.

on 6/18/2016 10:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

My skin is instantly plump after this, gets deep inside my skin because it's watery and just yummy, so far I really like it, instantly brighter skin.

on 1/19/2016 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am using this serum mornings and evenings with Caudelie Vinosource Recovery cream.
It does really help to moisture skin better. It leaves my skin calm, with no irritations and breakouts. However, I don't think it will work for someone with very dry and dehydrated skin. Sometimes I was feeling like there was not enough moisture for me.

on 1/12/2016 2:33:00 AM

made my skin glow, very moisturising without being oily.