Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum
Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching SerumVinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum

1 review

Water, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Water*, Glycerin*, Butylene Glycol*, Ethylhexyl Palmitate*, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract*, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Squalane*, Potassium Sorbate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Juice*, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Oleate*, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Laurate*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Phytate*, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Myristyl Malate Phosphonic Acid. *Origine végétale - plant origin.

on 1/31/2018 8:39:00 AM

I actually love this serum. I use one pump twice a day under my Shiseido Bio-Performance Revitalizing cream. It adds the hydration I need but can be slightly pore clogging if I use more than the one pump so I don't over do it. Keep in mind I have extremely picky skin. My only complaint is how quickly I go through a bottle and it's not cheap. This product is the sole reason I am a Sephora VIB Rouge. I'd rather skip the Rouge status and save some money but since so many products either don't hydrate at all or break me out I'll keep using it until I find something better.