LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.4

on 10/12/2017 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Got this got this for $62 as I am not in the States. The package is good, It has a good mirror (that I personally never use), but it gets dirty in no time because of the material it is made of.
About the product itself, I dont love it. I don't understand all the rave it gets. It's a basic palette I know, the mattes are not bad but they don't stay on my eyes for more than 3 hours and after 6 hours (which is the average time I wear my makeup) they look patchy and awful.
I really hate one of the eyeshadows (deep purple). I thought it was literally deep - purple, bht it is black whit shimmer (not purple at all). Also Black is a weird black gray.
I had really high expectations on this palette as it is loved in the beauty community, but I regret purchasing it all the time and never reach for it.

on 7/14/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought the Naked pallettes first so i thought that i dont need this. But at the end i just decided to get this and now the Naked palettes are collecting dust. Its perfect for everyday use. I use UDPP on my lids before putting on this and the colors last on me entire day.

on 3/8/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the best palette to travel with. I only need this one. I can create so many looks from this one palette.
The pigmentation is amazing. The shadows are buttery soft and not at all chalky. Not a single one.
I have lots of palettes (including the UD Nakeds) but I reach for this more than any other one.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I own a lot of makeup and palettes but I always end up reaching for this one! I only got this for Christmas and I've hit pan on 5 of the eyeshadows already. It has the perfect mix of shimmery and matte eyeshadows to give you any look you want - from natural to dramatic and smokey. I wear this to work and I've used it to create night time looks as well so its very versatile and a must have to any makeup collection - whether you are just starting out or professionally a makeup artist.

All the eyeshadows are highly pigmented and they blend like a dream!!! The eye primer is the best out there besides TFSI ...I love it and it lasts all day. My favorite shadows are Taupe and Mauve....they are the perfect transition or crease colours. Cream is an amazing highlight colour. Nude and Lt Bronze are my go to lid colours for every day. Pewter is perfect for a smokey eye. If you don't own this yet you have to go out and get it! I love this more than my UD Naked Palettes.

When I run out I will definitely be repurchasing because I cannot be without any of the colours. The palette snaps shut with a magnet and travels well (none of the eyeshadows have broke yet while travelling). It also lays flat so you can keep it open as you apply your makeup. I use this professionally (I am a MUA) and personally. My one and only complaint would be that the pans should be a bit bigger - I would definitely pay a few more dollars to have wider or longer pans in the palette so it lasts a bit longer. I absolutely ADORE this product and really want to try more products from Lorac.

on 3/19/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is replacing my UD Naked 2 Palette. I love that I have a series of matte and shimmery shades. Extremely versatile for anytime and situation, especially if you work in an office. The sleek packaging makes it portable so I plan on taking this with me on trips, but I must make note to be careful as it isn't too sturdy. The shadows are a little on the powdery side but it does not take away from their pigmentation, longevity, or application. I feel that these shadows last so much longer on me than I'd ever hope to expect. I tested them with and without and it wins both ways. Keep in mind, my eyelids are really oily and UD's crease on me without a primer. I paid about $42.00 for this and I am not regretting it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials