4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I wanted to love this palette because I'm very cool-toned and there are quite a few cool-toned shades in the mix. I got it on sale, and was excited to use it. I just can't get it to work on me. All of the colors look the same on my eyes once applied and blended. I don't see color gradient or definition. Nude and Champagne look exactly the same on me, as do White and Cream. Lt. Pink doesn't even show up on my lids. Taupe and Sable look different in the palette, but look almost the same applied; sable is just a hint darker. It doesn't matter which combo I use, it ends up looking brown and muddy. I will say these shadows are pigmented, smooth and staying power is decent. Good quality, just didn't work for me.

About reviewer (465 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0
from

a year ago

I'm not sure about this product at all. Yes, the powders are smooth ad buttery and pigment (no question about it AND THE COLORS ARE GORGEOUS. I just don't love it. It's the same price (ish) as my Naked 3 and I have found myself reaching for my naked 3 over and over again (I'm on my second palette). this, on the other hand, is great to have due to its matte colors (Naked tends to put glitter inEVERYTHING, so meh), and I will say I think the glittery colors of this are more finely- milled and look nice on the skin (but then so does Naked without the fallout). So, nice to have, and if it's on sale somewhere, good to have. Will I buy again, no.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

Just the best—great pigment, not too warm, buttery smooth. My only complaint is that champagne is really flaky.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I think this product is pretty good, especially if you use the eye shadow primer with it! that primer is amazing! But I really love this palette, but it is just a bit harder to use than lets say the tartelette palettes. I think there is some fallout that ends up on the face while applying but i think it is worth it because they are just so pigmented! I'd suggest trying just one of these palettes first, and not buy all of them in one go like i did haha! I am going to be uploading a swatch video on these palettes soon on my channel, kristenlynnsloves, if you want to check it out, or check out my video on the tartelette toasted palette, I will leave a link to my channel down below! Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo32Q8LdJ2tUyALlrbmldhg/featured

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrown

2 years ago

I have 3 of the Lorac Pro Palettes and I love them all! In fact, I have other high end palettes, but these are the ones I reach for all the time. The colors are beautiful, they blend so easily, they are pigmented and they last without fading. They do a great mix of matte and shimmer colors, so you can do complete eye looks with one palette. I do wish they also sold singles, because I've hit pan on certain colors and I'd love to be able to buy them individually. I will say that I am not a big fan of the packaging, it's like stiff cardboard with a decent sized mirror inside. It's functional, but for the price of the palette, I feel like it could be a little sturdier, however it doesn't stop me from buying them. I really love these, and I will purchase more in the future.

About reviewer (391 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Got this got this for $62 as I am not in the States. The package is good, It has a good mirror (that I personally never use), but it gets dirty in no time because of the material it is made of. About the product itself, I dont love it. I don't understand all the rave it gets. It's a basic palette I know, the mattes are not bad but they don't stay on my eyes for more than 3 hours and after 6 hours (which is the average time I wear my makeup) they look patchy and awful. I really hate one of the eyeshadows (deep purple). I thought it was literally deep - purple, bht it is black whit shimmer (not purple at all). Also Black is a weird black gray. I had really high expectations on this palette as it is loved in the beauty community, but I regret purchasing it all the time and never reach for it.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan

3 years ago

If I could keep only one eyeshadow palette, it would def. be this one. This palette has everything I need in an eyeshadow palette, and Lorac's formula, at least in this palette, is one of the best in the industry. The shadows are soft, blend like a dream, and I can go all out glam, or subtle for casual days, and professional for work. I love it. So many looks to be made with this one. I never have to reach for any other palette to complete or compliment an eye look. Price: $42, and its worth it Packaging: Cardboard. Black. Ok, so not fancy, and the black does get messy with smudges that don't come off, but I'm ok with it. It has a mirror, comes with a primer, but no brush. The only way they could have possibly made this better is to include a brush. Other than that, this one gets a blue ribbon.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

3 years ago

Honestly this palette is so overhyped in my opinion. The colours are too cool toned for my liking and they end up looking too muddy especially as time goes on. The colours just don't stand out once they're on the lid and it looks messy and muddy once on the lid. In the pan the colours look so good but it does NOT translate to the eyes well which is a major disappointment. I've tried so hard to use and like this palette but it's so underwhelming. I really regret buying this! I would not recommend this to anyone

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

from

3 years ago

I like that the shadows go on very nicely and I like the color selection ; however it's a very fragile palette and I broke two shadows the first week I had it by setting the palette down too hard on my table.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

LOVE this palette. This was my first Lorac palette and it's amazing. The 'Gold' shade in the palette is by far my favorite. I love creamy the shadows are. Lorac is the best!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24