LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.5

on 9/22/2016 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this from the US and payed way too much but I don't regret it for a second. Sooooo pigmented. Urban Decay is nothing compared to this. I like The Balm but nothing compares to this palette. Perfect color selection. I can use every color in the palette. My eyes look awesome with this. I feel more beautiful.

on 9/14/2016 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It took me a loooong time to jump on this bandwagon/try this palette out. Not that I didn't think the colors were pretty and right up my alley, but because I actually wasn't familiar with Lorac products. I finally picked this up recently and have to say that I can barely put it down. I adore this palette!

These go on like butta - seriously smooth! They blend like a dream and, are highly pigmented, and the color payoff is just outstanding. You get 16 shades; 8 matte and 8 frosted. I would say this is a warm toned palette, which is always waht I tend to gravitate toward. The only color in this palette I don't use is black (I don't do black or silver shadows), but even so, its stunning and performs well for those who do go for black shadow shades. Performance and formulation wise, I actually like this palette way more than my Viseart Theory palettes which only hold 6 shades per palette and cost around the same price as the Lorac palette.

This is an exceptional palette for those who are into warm shades, and a major color staple for Fall looks.

To Read all 279 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I hate loracs packaging. Shadows always end up shattering! I've realized that while I enjoy Lorac shadow quality, hate these colors. They don't work for me! Well not for what I want out of an eyeshadow palette. I'm NC45. I love the Lorac Pro palette two tho!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I live in the UK and after many months of listening to how amazing this palette is, I finally gave in and bought it from Nordstrom USA. I completely regret this purchase!

I feel like the formula of these shadows is no better than MAC eyeshadows, with some being better than others. They don't have a high-end eyeshadow consistency for me. The pigment isn't great, intensity poor and colours are quite everyday & boring.

I tested the palette out and was seriously underwhelmed, but considering it cost me over $100 with shipping, I was determined to use it! After nearly 1 year, I still haven't used it properly, because every time I go to use it, I am so disappointed by the end result that I add other shadows to give me a look that I can actually wear out. I like quite a understated neutral look for everyday, but still the palette isn't for me.

It's not awful, it's just not very good!

Oh! The packaging is just rubbish! Picks up marks so easily, isn't pretty, classy or special.

If you fancy this palette, do yourself a favour and buy a palette by the following brands instead (better quality and cheaper):
Stila
Zoeve
Too Faced
Urban Decay

...............................

on 8/20/2016 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I already own several palettes so this one isn't really unique. It has beautiful basic staple colors that everyone should have in their makeup collection. The performance of the shadows is outstanding in terms of blendability. They blend so effortlessly and the pigment is amazing. The texture and performance reminds me of the Morphe palettes. So in other words they feel cheap because they're quite dry. When putting your brush in the matte shadows, it does kick up A LOT of dust. I feel that the price of $44 is reasonable considering you're getting 16 eyeshadows and a travel size eye primer. The eye primer it comes with is a "silicony" one. There's .32 oz in the palette and .19 oz in the primer. I also own the Lorac Unzipped eyeshadow palette, which is unique from any other palette I have (more rose-gold tones) and Lorac Unzipped Gold palette. All of the matte shades kick up so much dust!!

My final though is this: I would repurchase only because the shades are very easy to work with (both frost and matte). However I HATE the fact that the matte shadows kick up so much product when you just dab your brush in it. It is a real annoyance for me, but won't stop me from buying more Lorac palettes.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is such an amazing palette. This being my first makeup palette, it was such a good decision buying this. All the colors are extremely buttery and heavily pigmented. The only dud in the palette is the color champagne. It has waaayy too much fallout, which sucks bc it's a beautiful color. This is an absolutely perfect palette to begin with and it's very high quality. Even the primer that comes with it is very good and although it's small, it has lasted me two years. You get a good selection of mattes and shimmers and no two colors are alike. Even though the case gets dirty easily, I like how sleek it is and easy to travel with. Good price for what you get!!

on 6/24/2016 6:11:00 PM

This is a must-have. I got this as a Christmas present a few years ago never even heard of the palette and decided to give this a go. I did some research on some looks I could do on YouTube/Pinterest and surprisingly found so many! The first time I used this I instantly fell in love. I've hit pan on the color Taupe and that was my HG transition shade for like ever! And I've hit pan on the color Sable. Taupe and Sable were the best transition/crease shades that I've used for hundreds of looks! I've also noticed that this palette was used by one of my favorite makeup gurus on YouTube, Jaclyn Hill, for one of her most viewed videos called the "bombshell" look and it was absolutely stunning!!

Pros:
-LOVE the fact that it had half matte and half shimmers
-neutral colors!
-highly pigmented
-love how buttery all the shades were
-hands down the best brand for matte shadows
-great variety
-the Nude shade leaves such a stunning color underneath the brows!!😩 Fantastic highlight (HG)

CONS:
-the packaging can get messy. I've had this palette for almost 3-4 years and it got dirty and you can tell it was very well loved hahaha
-it's kind of expensive but worth every penny
-the dark purple color doesn't appear purple when swatched and on the eyes, it's just a super dark color
-the black color isn't the truest black color.it appears almost very dark gray. My naked 2 palette's Blackout shade is by far the best/truest black color!

on 6/14/2016 12:47:00 AM

This palette is the most versatile one that I own. With it's color selection and it's half matte/half satin or shimmer selection I can create simple daytime to dramatic night out looks. These shadows make professional quality eyelooks easy.

Pros: Great silky, pigmented, and blendable formula. Nice combo of colors and matte/shimmer. Some warm and some cool shades that are flattering on most people. SUPER long lasting; when I wear these with other brands the Lorac always outlasts the others by 2-3 hours.

Cons: Champagne's glitter is a bit too chunky and tends to give me sparkle face fall-out. Deep purple looks more like a charcoal on the eye which I found incredibly disappointing because I love purple.

Tip: Since these are crazy pigmented use a light hand. I find the softer, less densely packed eyeshadow brushes are the best to use with this formula.

on 5/18/2016 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I own a LOT (translation: ridiculous amount) of eyeshadows & eyeshadow palettes. I feel that if you were only going to buy one palette - this would be the one I would recommend. It truly covers all the bases. You have an equal amount of shimmers and mattes. There are highlight shades, crease/blending/transition shades, liner shades, lid shades, smokey shades, neutrals, etc. There's a good variety & range of colors that I think will suit all skintones. The shadow quality is nice & typical Lorac - very soft, pigmented, and blendable. These do definitely last all day on me, although I always use an eyeshadow primer. The packaging is a sleek black cardboard palette with a mirror. The shadow pans are slightly smaller than some other palettes (UD Nakeds, for example), but you still get a nice variety & amount. I enjoy this palette, and I would definitely repurchase it.

on 5/12/2016 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This palette is amazing! The quality of the shadows is superb--great pigmentation, easy to blend, minimal fallout. The color selection is really top notch. Every color you'll need for any kind of eye look. You have your highlights--both matte and shimmery. You have crease shades and transition shades for every skin tone. You have liner shades. You have great lid shades, like pewter and garnet. It's super versatile, I can use it on face and eyes (taupe as contour, light bronze as highlight). This palette is great for both beginners and experts. I would recommend this palette 10 times over. Great buy!