Tarte MATTEnificent (Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin)

4.9

93%
would repurchase
4.7/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/28/2016

*sigh* look at me, reviewing a product that has been discontinued. If you see this anywhere for any price though and you think the colours would suit you, nab it up!

For reference, I'm N/NC10 or lighter in MAC, with cool/neutral yellow undertones. Neutral or cool colours tend to look good on my eyes, as it brings out the blue in them.

For some reason it's …

6 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

Dec/06/2015

I'm 59 years old and have loved and worn makeup since I was 13, and I have never loved a palette before in my life, not one, till this. And of course I'm completely and madly in love with it. And of course it's a limited edition no longer available! I managed to score two of them before they were only available from ebay at obscene prices. Needless to say, I really hope that …Read more

15 of 15 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Sep/18/2015

I'm in looove with my palette! I actually broke my other one in my purse, it was a disaster to say the least. So I got a new one and it's amazing.

The colors blend beautifully together for any ocassion.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairOther

Aug/11/2015

A little pricey but this powder really does the trick no matter your skin shade! Both me and my sister use it and it goes on smooth and matte, no shine no wrinkle creases just flawless skin :)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

Jul/22/2015

Great matte colors and anyone can use these colors

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

May/26/2015

Beautiful colors in this pallette i'm so happy with this purchase, they were having a sale and of course I can never turn that down. I thought the colors may be a bit too dark once I applied them, but the colors turned out beautifully and really blend together well.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlond

Apr/25/2015

Had to get this from EBay since its discontinued. Pricey but I would pay even more since I now know-I love it! Great colors, perfect consistency. I try others but keep coming back to this. HIGHLY recommend.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Apr/02/2015

This is my all time favorite palette--not just my favorite neutral palette. I always go back to it, and it's a must have when I travel. The shadows and liners are smooth and pigmented, as is the blush. All of the shades stay on for a while without fading.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlue

Jun/08/2014

I have had a Holy Grail palette for almost 30 years now - the Ultima II Nakeds Xmas GWP, a generous palette of Kevyn Aucoin's most luscious neutrals that lasted years, but sadly came to its end long ago. Ever since then I have been searching for something like it. Tarte Be MATTEnificent is that palette. I love this palette so much that I bought two more off Amazon for an inflated price. …Read more

20 of 21 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jun/06/2014

This has become my go-to eyeshadow palette and I really do hope they make it again! The colors are natural and great for everyday use. I can make the colors sheer or build it up for evening. The blush is very pretty and I love the brown and black eyeliner options. Luckily I found one of the last palettes in a Macy's store and I'm glad I did!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age