Uploaded by michali

price range

Reviews

2.0

Nov/14/2017

I wanted to like this, but it did nothing for me. I tried using it for over a year, but it only dried out my skin. It was OK when I used it as a cleanser, but whenever I tried leaving it on for longer, it would start burning. I also think it broke me out a little.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/27/2017

The best product from normaderm line ,I use it as a mask twice a day for the last week,It makes my face clear and blemish freel bit as a cleanser it's a bit too harsh

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

Mar/23/2016

I bought this product after trying out and liking the sample. However, this product didn't turn out as I hoped for. Somehow full size seems diluted and less gritty than the sample. The beads are gentle on skin, but I wouldn't recommend this for daily use simply because it's overdrying. As a masque, its also mediocre. Not gonna buy again.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/04/2016

Found this on clearance at my local target. I love it! For the past three weeks I have used it daily as a wash for my oily acne prone skin. I have also used it once a week as a mask. I'm a busy mom who doesn't have time to pamper herself often but it only takes 5 mins to use this as a mask. My face is more matte and less oily during the day. Love love love it!!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Olive

Jan/09/2016

After a Christmas of excess, I resumed my Normaderm cleanser routine and cleaned everything right up! I only use it in the AM (at my most oily) and I love it as both a Masque & also a cleaner. Beautiful product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

Dec/13/2015

I have repurchased this product twice. I have oily/combination skin that is at times acne prone. I use this as a mask about once a week. Its amazing! It helps keep my face clear, clean, and matte. It does an excellent job exfoliating because of it main ingredients (glycolic acid and salicylic acid). I'm very careful about what I put on my sensitive skin, this stuff is great. It can dry out …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

Dec/12/2015

This is a great mask for oily/acne prone skin and the best product in the Normaderm line. I've used it every two weeks to once a month for about a year and really like it. I'm not a fan of the rst of th line, but really love this product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Aug/20/2015

I really like how fast this dries as a mask. I can definitely squeeze in 5 minutes for this. Good as a scrub too. The only thing is that this is just a tad bit irritating for my sensitive skin.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

fromYrie

Jun/08/2015

This is my favourite morning cleanser. I have acne-prone combination skin.

PROS:

- Nice, creamy texture. The exfoliating particles are not too gritty and don't irritate my skin. As always, ymmv, be aware of how much pressure you apply when massaging this into the skin.

- Refreshing smell.

- Good value for money. This lasts for ages.

- …

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

May/02/2015

For the better part of 2013 and 2014, I had a very simple and effective skincare routine which consists of this 3-in-1 cleanser as the facial scrub. I couldn't be happier with the product at the time, as most previous reviewers have stated, the product is creamy, smells nice, and it somehow achieves this rare balance where it actually helps deep-cleanse your facial skin properly without …Read more

About reviewer (134 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair