Bumble & Bumble hairdresser's invisible oil

Bumble & Bumble hairdresser's invisible oil

3.6

Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Isododecane, Dimethiconol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Squalene, Tocopherol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Fragrance.

on 1/27/2018 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a good hair oil. My fav is Moroccan oil hands down. But B&B is less pricey than MO, I’ll always keep MO on hand esp when I want to ensure a good hair day for special occasions. MO has a more dense, viscous consistency compared to B&B. They both have a lovely scent, B&B smells “yummy”, reminds me of orange creamsicle. B&B controls frizz, keeps my curls intact all the while giving my hair a healthy shine. I never felt any product build up, or notice a greasy appearance. It comes in a plastic bottle w/ pump which gives an even spray output, but I don’t use it. I prefer to pour a quarters worth of product into my hand and rub it between both hands and then run my hands throughout my wet hair coating what I can, moving towards the tips of my hair and the back of my head (which is prone to frizz). Great product, con’t to repurchase.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

For reference I have long, very fine, straight highlighted hair. My roots get oily and my ends get dry. I use this almost daily. Smaller than a pea sized amount it’s easy to over do it. This helps my hair stay smooth as it tends to tangle. I love it.

on 12/30/2017 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

love this product! way nicer feeling and lighter than morocan oil treatment. it smells like an orange cream dream. tons of benefits including heat protection, smoothing, anti frizz, and shine. it lasts me a good year with every day use and i don't think it weighs my fine hair down at all unlike other oils.

on 12/29/2017 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

What is this magic?! Six signature oils as follows: Argan oil, Coconut oil, Sweet Almond oil, Safflower oil, and Grapeseed oil. It is so hard to find an oil that delivers shine and eliminates frizz without weighing down your hair or making it look greasy/dirty. I received a sample of this oil and fell instantly in love with it only to do some research and find out that it contains silicones (ugh, I’ve gone silicone-free months ago) and also isn’t cruelty-free. This makes me so sad 😥 because now I can’t purchase it even though it is one of the best hair oils I have ever used.

on 11/27/2017 9:41:00 PM

This is an amazing product! I am 53 years old, so I've had the opportunity to try many hair products over the years. I have fine, limp, straight hair that is also prone to frizz so in general looks unhealthy. I have never been able to tolerate any kind of "cones" in hair products. They might work well once but then my hair ends up looking worse. Given that, I would never have even tried this if there had not been an incorrect ingredient list for it on the Sephora website. I think they may have listed the related primer's ingredients instead. So I sampled it, believing it was cone-free, which it is not. Miraculously, I am getting spectacular results with this product. I even waited to review it in case it was just a flash in the pan. After about 4 uses, I'm officially in love. I wash & condition with Living Proof Timeless then work less than a dime size amount of this through towel dried hair, avoiding the roots for the most part. When I'm ready to blow dry, I work a pea size blob of Living Proof 5-in-1 through my hair and go at it with a big round brush. My drying time is reduced and for the first time in my life, I actually like my own blowout better than the one I get from my hairdresser. My hair is shiny, has lots of body and bounce with zero frizz and lasts for days. While the other stuff I'm using is good, it's not new in my routine, so I know this product is the one that is giving me such fabulous results. If you have fine, frizzy hair, YOU MUST TRY THIS!!!!

on 10/17/2017 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not a true, all purpose oil. Something specifically for the hair. I have thick, straight, bleached, short hair (a little past ear length, definitly above shoulder length). I need something for my ends since I have a lot of layers that frizz out and look really weird. This gives me a lot of added moisture without weighing down my short pieces. I use it before blow drying to make sure no residue is left behind. Although expensive for such a tiny bottle it will last a long time since even with long hair a lot of oil isn't needed per application.

on 8/1/2017 10:50:00 AM

I have fine, short hair. Even the tiniest drop of this makes my hair flat. It doesn't make it greasy, but it does flatten it. I really don't see the point of this product.

Bumble and Bumble hairdresser's oil is O.K I'm just not sure if it really helped my hair or just coated my hair. I will pass looking for a hair oil that protects and has health benefits.

on 5/1/2017 2:51:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is just okay for me. It smooths a little and gives me some shine but it doesn't do enough for my dry, coarse hair. My go to fave oil for heat is Cherry Bomb and for healthier hair I prefer A/G the oil or Alterna Caviar Omega and Nourishing hair oil. Would not repurchase this.

on 6/27/2017 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I received a sample of this, and after finally trying it out, I'm a fan. I figured it would be too light and silicone feeling (the first ingredient is indeed a silicone) and just leave my hair looking like it had a fake sheen, was coated, and feeling dry. I'm happy to say its quite the opposite. I have tried CG method and low poo in the past, using oils instead of any silicone products. It didn't work for me and irritated my scalp no matter what products I used. I went back to shampoo and silicones and my hair is back to growing fast and healthy again. I now use this oil daily since I'm not in a no silicone routine. This can be used on damp hair or dry hair. Either way, unless you slather it on like crazy, it spreads easily and doesn't leave a greasy sheen or feeling. I don't know that it moisturizes, but layered over the matching primer, this really leaves my hair looking and feeling nice. I have 2c hair that is frizzy, dry, somewhat coarse, not fine, but also not thick, and generally super difficult to do anything with. This oil makes my hair more manageable and in conjunction with the matching primer has made my hair much more manageable. This is also light enough to use on second day, dry hair to smooth it a bit more. I have yet to hear style using it, but I'll report back on that once I do. Although the primer is HG, I'm sure there are dupes for this, though I'm not willing to look. I've spent too many years trying and returning or throwing money away. I'm going to stick with this since it works and will last a long time. I should note the scent is also fantastic. I usually do not care for most scents, but this really smells divine. Overall, a new favorite.

Popular Styling Products