3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 days ago

This stuff is magic. It smells sweet. Doesn’t leave any residue on my already greasy hair. Makes hair look super shiny. On days where I don’t feel like doing anything to my hair, I just spray this and it makes my hair look naturally wonderful and healthy. I just wish it wasn’t so expensive.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 months ago

It's really pricey, no question but it is also very effective for my short, thick coarse hair. I received a small sample as part of an Ulta gift bag and immediately fell in love. The smell is delicious but what got me was how well it works. I put a very small drop in my hair while wet then blow dry. I prefer 2nd day hair because it holds a style better than freshly washed, and this product gives me 2nd day hair on day 1. I ended up purchasing the travel size bottle as I don't need much.

About reviewer (299 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

a year ago

I’m quite the leave in fanatic, it’s my favourite part of my hair routine and I this point I think I’ve tried 30+ leave in treatments. This one is definitely in my top 3, might even say it’s the top one. Don’t think anything else has made my hair so unbelievably soft, tame, and especially sleek looking. My hair looks incredibly shiny and healthy when I use this! I definitely have to be careful on how much I apply as a bit too much can my hair look stringy and too oily but with this product, I think that less is more.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

This stuff is kind of expensive, but it works very well for my hair. I have tried various low-end hair oils, including pure argan oil, and I find that this product really goes the extra mile in terms of smoothing down frizz and making my hair shiny. It does have a slightly silicone-y texture, but I don't mind that as long as I don't use too much. Since my hair is pretty fine, I use just a tiny amount, which means that a bottle would last for a very long time. I don't use this very often, but when I blowdry and straighten my hair I find that it gives a much more polished, finished look. It isn't quite a holy grail item, but it is a very nice product to have on-hand.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

2 years ago

Besides the fact that it's ridiculously expensive at $40 for 3.4 ounces, the number one ingredient is Dimethicone. B&B recommended this to me when I asked for something to help with fine, curly hair. They neglected to mention the Dimethicone, as do a lot of reviews here that appear to be fake. So, yeah, it took away the frizz, but it caused my hair to lose its curl and be flat, not to mention that Dimethicone is bad for your skin and causes buildup. Google a reputable site for more info. How to spot at least some of the fake reviews? The ones that say it smells like oranges are ludicrous. Why, bimbos? Because it's orange colored? It smells like cheap K-Mart perfume. Also, note how often the fake reviewers compare it to Moroccan Oil. Is B&B trying to ride on MO's coattails? Pathetic.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

This is a good hair oil. My fav is Moroccan oil hands down. But B&B is less pricey than MO, I’ll always keep MO on hand esp when I want to ensure a good hair day for special occasions. MO has a more dense, viscous consistency compared to B&B. They both have a lovely scent, B&B smells “yummy”, reminds me of orange creamsicle. B&B controls frizz, keeps my curls intact all the while giving my hair a healthy shine. I never felt any product build up, or notice a greasy appearance. It comes in a plastic bottle w/ pump which gives an even spray output, but I don’t use it. I prefer to pour a quarters worth of product into my hand and rub it between both hands and then run my hands throughout my wet hair coating what I can, moving towards the tips of my hair and the back of my head (which is prone to frizz). Great product, con’t to repurchase.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

2 years ago

For reference I have long, very fine, straight highlighted hair. My roots get oily and my ends get dry. I use this almost daily. Smaller than a pea sized amount it’s easy to over do it. This helps my hair stay smooth as it tends to tangle. I love it.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

love this product! way nicer feeling and lighter than morocan oil treatment. it smells like an orange cream dream. tons of benefits including heat protection, smoothing, anti frizz, and shine. it lasts me a good year with every day use and i don't think it weighs my fine hair down at all unlike other oils.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2 years ago

What is this magic?! Six signature oils as follows: Argan oil, Coconut oil, Sweet Almond oil, Safflower oil, and Grapeseed oil. It is so hard to find an oil that delivers shine and eliminates frizz without weighing down your hair or making it look greasy/dirty. I received a sample of this oil and fell instantly in love with it. It is one of the best hair oils I have ever used.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

This is an amazing product! I am 53 years old, so I've had the opportunity to try many hair products over the years. I have fine, limp, straight hair that is also prone to frizz so in general looks unhealthy. I have never been able to tolerate any kind of "cones" in hair products. They might work well once but then my hair ends up looking worse. Given that, I would never have even tried this if there had not been an incorrect ingredient list for it on the Sephora website. I think they may have listed the related primer's ingredients instead. So I sampled it, believing it was cone-free, which it is not. Miraculously, I am getting spectacular results with this product. I even waited to review it in case it was just a flash in the pan. After about 4 uses, I'm officially in love. I wash & condition with Living Proof Timeless then work less than a dime size amount of this through towel dried hair, avoiding the roots for the most part. When I'm ready to blow dry, I work a pea size blob of Living Proof 5-in-1 through my hair and go at it with a big round brush. My drying time is reduced and for the first time in my life, I actually like my own blowout better than the one I get from my hairdresser. My hair is shiny, has lots of body and bounce with zero frizz and lasts for days. While the other stuff I'm using is good, it's not new in my routine, so I know this product is the one that is giving me such fabulous results. If you have fine, frizzy hair, YOU MUST TRY THIS!!!!

About reviewer (205 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair