St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

Filtered by age: 36-43
St.Tropez Self Tan Dark Bronzing Mousse

3.3

Water (Aqua), Dihydroxyacetone, Ethoxydiglycol, Caramel, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PPG-5-Cereth-20, Decyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Melanin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Citric Acid, Linalool, Alpha-isomethylionone, CI 14700 (Red 4), CI 19140 (Yellow 5) CI 42090 (Blue 1)

on 7/22/2016 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I've bought three bottles of this stuff. LOVE everything about it. It is a very forgiving tanner imo meaning I can pretty much slap it on and it'll turn out ok. I do use the St Tropez mitt to apply. Makes me about two shades darker in one application. It does fade in about 3-4 days but it does so evenly for me. $42 but I buy it when I have a 20% off coupon at beauty brands. I will always use this tanner as it's the best out there and well worth every penny.

on 6/24/2016 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I used St. Tropez about 5 years ago with good results. I used a lotion not the mouse. I usually get a spray tan applied but thought I would try this on my own. The tan doesn't look streaky or orange but does smell and I have a rash all over my body from head to toe. I had a major reaction to this. I don't have sensitive skin and have used self tanners in the past with no reaction. I am taking this back.

on 3/4/2013 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm porcelain fair. I found this on Amazon for a good price. I've never used a mousse before, but it was easy enough with the mitt. I would suggest moisturizing your skin and let it dry for about an hour, then apply the tanner. I got a much better result this way. You will have to work super quick during application. It will dry in the spot you put it (this happened on my cheek lol). It does have the greenish guide color, and no you won't want to go out while this is developing. Do it at night, go to sleep, get up and shower it off. I've allowed mine to develop for as long as 12-14 hours. If you moisturize often, this tan can last around 2 weeks. Mine faded naturally and on my legs a little splotchy. Just exfoliate well and start over. Just personal preference, but I like the bronzing lotion better for ease of application. Happy tanning! :)