Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.7

on 8/27/2017 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

in the beginning i feeling good with this BB , but after a few months I noticed a big Acne on my skin after a one Use .

on 4/13/2017 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love it despite the bad stuff that I will mention. to begin with this is the best bb cream I have used so far, the coverage is great for a bb cream ! it covers my minimal acne which most bb creams don't do, I would say this bb cream is a medium coverage and it has a dewy finish !
the downsides to it is that it oxidizes which is something that i can work with , it also gets pretty oily 4 hours later which I really hate :( . I usually wear it for daily stuff such as work, if am going to do something that will be longer than working hours I would definitely use something else (because of the oil factor) yet still I love it and I will keep using it

on 10/26/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Brilliant, there are foundations out there with the same coverage that feel less oily on my skin, like the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, but for such price! It is the best best best.

on 9/25/2016 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

PROS:
- Lasts all day
- Full coverage
- Doesn't break me out
- Natural looking
- Doesn't crease or cake

CONS:
- Must exoliate if you have dry patches
- Doesn't actually control oil
- Quite expensive where I live (but a bottle lasts forever)
- Shade is pretty orange (Light medium)

I swear i get more compliments on my skin when I wear this than when i'm wearing an actual foundation. This stuff is perfect for everyday wear, because it doesn't ever break me out. It's pretty pricey where i live (15$) but granted, i've had my bottle for nearly two years and used it everyday for school for many months and it seems like there's still a lot of product left. I have a lot of red acne scars and it covers up EVERYTHING, i never have to spot conceal, people can't believe i'm just wearing a bb cream because it's so full coverage.

Reading the claims off Garniers website:
controls shine - nope
minimizes pores - yes
evens skin tone - yes
hydrates - as long as you don't have super dry patches, yes
helps prevent sunburn - yes

A few more detailed cons;
~This stuff is seriously liquidy. The bottle becomes a mess and you have to store this stuff lid up. The regular garnier bb cream is a thick mousse like texture and this is straight up watery. That being said, it still is crazy full coverage and not streaky, just be warned it's super messy and Not a product you can keep in a purse or makeup Bag
~ This doesn't do anything for oil control. Nothing at all. I have crazy oily skin, but i wear milk of magnesia as primer so that doesn't matter to me anymore. That's the only reason i can imagine that people don't like this product it doesn't do the main thing that it claims.
~ this is not a product for people with dry skin. in the wintertime when I get dry patches I need to exfoliate them like crazy because this makes my skin so dry in the winter.

on 6/5/2016 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I bougth this bb cream because I wanted something more lightweight than my current foundation for summertime. The price was great and I have oily skin, so the promise of a matte finish and shine control sounded great.

The pros:
- Great pigmentation and coverage for a bb without feeling heavy like a foundation. I have some old acne scarring which it covers quite nicely.
- Very smooth and matte on the face for the first couple of hours
- The price
- The amount of product you get which is a little more than most other bb's I've researched.

The cons:
- The packaging. The consistency is very thin and liquid and it comes right out of tube without warning to much distress. I think a pump would have been way better.
- After a couple of hours I'm an oily mess. This BB makes me even more oily than I am otherwise!
- Also after a couple of hours it starts to seperate on the skin and look patchy. The texture is very gritty on the skin.

Ive tried with primers, setting powders and fixing sprays to stop the oil train - not happening. Generally I'm beginning to learn that products that advertise as oil-free are giving me even more oily skin.

We have had quite high temperatures while I've been trying out this foundation, so I'm thinking I will stop using it for now and try again in the fall or it the weather turns to see if that helps. Overall it's a nice bb cream, it sadly just exaggerates the features it promised to play down.

on 8/27/2015 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I am LOVING this product. I was nervous about trying a drugstore base product. I breakout easy and tend to stay with high end brands. I also have a hard time finding drugstore foundations that match my warm tone skin. Everything always looks pink on me. I was looking for something to wear on my skin for days that I'm home with my toddler. Days when I want to look presentable while I run errands, but don't have the time/energy/desire to go through my foundation/concealer routine. I wanted something I could quickly smooth on with my fingers, brush on some bronzer and blush and be done and have enough coverage to feel pretty and put together. I think I found it. My usual problem with BB/CC/tinted moisturizer creams is they have no staying power on my combo oily skin. Somehow this magical product stays ALL DAY on my skin with little oil breakthrough. Wore it all day today and spent some time at the park in the sun. Despite sweating and the fact that it's been 8 hours, my skin still looks practically perfect. It's staying power is comparable to my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation....and those are some big shoes to fill. The color selection is crappy, I will agree there. The light/medium works for well enough for me though if I just warm it up a bit with some bronzer. If you're lucky enough to find a color match, this is a product is awesome.

EDIT: Spoke too soon. This suddenly broke me out so insanely bad. Painful cysts EVERYWHERE. I stopped using this 2 weeks ago and my poor skin is still healing. I will never let this come anywhere near my face again. Dissappointed.

on 7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this bb cream! I love it! Coverage is great and looks natural! VERY buildable! Just hate the packaging, their is no pump so the product always spills everywhere! :/

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this bb cream! Super lightweight, yet provides really good coverage for a bb cream! I have been using this for two years and it hasn't broken me out at all, unless I don't completely remove it at night, but other than that it's great! Would definitely recommend for anyone with sensitive acne prone skin!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

My go-to, everyday face product. I wear it for school and it provides a good enough coverage (yet still quite sheer) to cover most blemishes, yet still look natural. I love the yellow undertone, since most BB creams have pink undertones. It does tend to cake up in between my eyebrow area, however I do have dry skin so I don't really blame the BB cream. I just love this product and it's a definite repurchase - actually, I'm going to go buy another one in a few days! :-)

Forgot to mention, the packaging is crap. You have to put it sideways or upwards or else the product will instantly come spilling out as soon as you open it.

on 12/11/2013 6:19:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Really liked this bb cream - I have oily to combination skin and this didn't keep me totally oil free all day long but it certainly helped. I pair this with a concealer and powder for a fuller coverage, as I often have a lot of blemishes to cover. I have pretty fair skin and I found that when I first put this on (for the first hour or so) it comes out too dark and orange for my skin, and it takes awhile to oxidise before it looks better.

I am going to shop around for more fuller coverage products in the future, and ones that match my skin tone better. However I will probably repurchase this product later as it is good for days when you want to keep an extremely natural look.