3.5

Shop Now

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

Broke me out badly. Insane amount of alcohol in this product. I'd only suggest trying this if you have VERY oily skin.

About reviewer (197 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Used this over 2 weeks now and so far I'm impressed with its results. Oil-control is fairly good in comparison to other BB creams that I tried before. Kept my oil at bay for the first 2-3 hours, then minimal blotting is required thereafter. Considering its price, I would probably go for another tube of this. http://naturallypretty.info/

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

This is the first BB cream. I have tried and I liked it. I use the miracle skin perfector BB cream. I have mixed type of skin, with some dark area around my eyes. I put my BB cream on my face every morning before makeup. It has good smell and soft texture. Skin after using looks natural and fresh. In the winter I set it with powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the summer. It lasts all day, till evening, only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind. My opinion is a great BB cream only for the summer. It is great product for a reasonable price.

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0

3 years ago

in the beginning i feeling good with this BB , but after a few months I noticed a big Acne on my skin after a one Use .

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

Best BB cream/foundation ever! My oily/combination skin loves this product. It's lightweight with medium coverage and looks very natural, gives the skin a wonderfully smooth texture. It hides acne marks pretty well but doesn't look cakey. In the summer I set it with loose powder, but I find this step isn't necessary in the winter. It lasts all day, with only my nose getting a bit shiny, which I don't mind. Highly recommended!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

I was looking for another BB cream to replace my old maybelline one, and found this. The wear is only good for a few hours, then turns shiny!! I found that this breaks out my previously clear skin; will not buy again.

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This is great BB cream. It is very lightweight, but it has some coverage.It's longlasting too.The only issue is very strong alcoholy scent, that dissapears whitin few minutes.

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This is a great BB cream for the summer. Although I still need to use setting powder/setting spray, it does a great job of light coverage to even skin tone and correct imperfections. Was about to buy a $40 BB cream when I decided to give this a try first, so glad I did! I hardly ever wear actual foundation, but I definitely won't be bothering with that anymore! Just this is enough for even breakout days. Nice for hot sweaty weather when you need some coverage but don't want your face to melt off! Only wish there were more color options, the Light/medium is great when I'm paler, but when I have a (fake) tan I have to mix with some bronzer to match. Overall still a great product!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2.0

3 years ago

First of all as a lot of people mentioned, it's oxidized each single time I've used it. Another thing, it has the weirdest texture...I have a combo skin (partly dry-normal, oily T-zone) so it clinged to the dry spots and broke after 1 hour of use on the oily parts during the winter months. Probably some kind of magic :) And as a cherry on top, it breaked me out. Thank you, Garnier! Pros: cheap plus Garnier always has sales; easy to find. Cons: horrible strong smell; very liquidy; bad packaging for the liquid foundation like this, gets messy even if you are very careful; poor color selection; oxidize like crazy; not for acne-prone skin, might break you out.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

3 years ago

Where do I start, I have been looking for a light foundation that had good coverage since I finished accutane! I used to have horrible acne and would cake on the foundation and it felt disgusting. So once I finished accutane and fell in love with my new perfect skin I knew I had to try this. I bought this to use during the summer for my darker shade and got the light to medium shade in the oily combination choice. I am never going back! My only complaints are that it leaks out of the bottle easily and it's a little streaky but if you're looking for a light glowy BB cream with good coverage this is for you!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure