Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

Used this over 2 weeks now and so far I'm impressed with its results. Oil-control is fairly good in comparison to other BB creams that I tried before. Kept my oil at bay for the first 2-3 hours, then minimal blotting is required thereafter. Considering its price, I would probably go for another tube of this.

on 8/27/2017 1:19:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

in the beginning i feeling good with this BB , but after a few months I noticed a big Acne on my skin after a one Use .

on 7/8/2017 1:29:00 PM

This is a great BB cream for the summer. Although I still need to use setting powder/setting spray, it does a great job of light coverage to even skin tone and correct imperfections. Was about to buy a $40 BB cream when I decided to give this a try first, so glad I did! I hardly ever wear actual foundation, but I definitely won't be bothering with that anymore! Just this is enough for even breakout days. Nice for hot sweaty weather when you need some coverage but don't want your face to melt off! Only wish there were more color options, the Light/medium is great when I'm paler, but when I have a (fake) tan I have to mix with some bronzer to match. Overall still a great product!

First of all as a lot of people mentioned, it's oxidized each single time I've used it. Another thing, it has the weirdest texture...I have a combo skin (partly dry-normal, oily T-zone) so it clinged to the dry spots and broke after 1 hour of use on the oily parts during the winter months. Probably some kind of magic :) And as a cherry on top, it breaked me out. Thank you, Garnier!
Pros: cheap plus Garnier always has sales; easy to find.
Cons: horrible strong smell; very liquidy; bad packaging for the liquid foundation like this, gets messy even if you are very careful; poor color selection; oxidize like crazy; not for acne-prone skin, might break you out.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Where do I start, I have been looking for a light foundation that had good coverage since I finished accutane! I used to have horrible acne and would cake on the foundation and it felt disgusting. So once I finished accutane and fell in love with my new perfect skin I knew I had to try this. I bought this to use during the summer for my darker shade and got the light to medium shade in the oily combination choice. I am never going back! My only complaints are that it leaks out of the bottle easily and it's a little streaky but if you're looking for a light glowy BB cream with good coverage this is for you!

on 6/6/2017 1:17:00 PM

It's not good for oily, combination skin. It causes breakouts.

I used it with setting powder, and it lasted about 2 hours or so...and then started to look really cakey, greasy, especially on my forehead.
I bought it and tried it in the winter. I think it wouldn't even last an hour in the hot summer, it would get greasy really fast.
The color is orange. It offers minimal coverage.

I would not recommend it.

SO ORANGE!!!!! I am so bummed. I read some great reviews and I don't get it. I'm very fair and yes I can blend it out, but it is still orange tinted and I have to blend all the way down as if it were a full coverage, which it most absolutely is NOT. It's a bb cream. I didn't look radiant, and my blemishes weren't blurred... Garnier you were a total waste of 20 bucks as I'm throwing this in the trash.

on 4/13/2017 8:56:00 AM

I was fed up of wearing foundations for every day wear. So I decided to buy a bb cream, and after seeing good reviews I chose garner bb cream for oily skin in the shade 'light'.
My skin is oily in my t-zone and I have some blemishes and visible pores.
This bb cream is amazing! In one little pea sized amount I managed to cover my whole face and cover up the imperfections on my skin.
The colour 'light' was the perfect shade for me.
It is light, easy to apply and a great alternative to foundation and it looks 'natural' on the skin.
Definitely recommend

My very first BB cream. At first I really liked it, but later on it started to oxidize so bad I had to stop using it.

I use foundation every time I go to work or school but I always spend so much time at my skin care/foundation routine that I took my chance and bought the BB Cream for Oily Skin by Garnier. I expected a sheer coverage, and alot of moisture. But I got a sheer-medium coverage with a balanced amount of moisture. My skin looks like skin and more healthy. The shade Light also fits me good, but not perfectly. I set the BB Cream with pressed or baby powder but I will try without it in the future. I'll let you know how it works over the day, but so far I'm impressed. Good job, Garnier.