Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

on 6/1/2018 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I've been using this product since 2014, and I realy like it. It's not heavy on the skin, the finish is velvety and not sticky at all. It has really nice coverage too, if I was given this to try without knowing what it is I would believe this is a foundation, not a bb cream.

It has spf 20 which is always nice.

The shade range is pretty mediocre (hence the 4/5 marking). I don't even know how many shades are available. Where I live only the medium shade is available in store which I can only use when i'm getting tanner starting the summer and when i'm de-tanning at the end of summer. It works fine when mixing it in with other foundations, though. It dries down way darker that it swatches, keep that in mind.

on 3/16/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Broke me out badly. Insane amount of alcohol in this product. I'd only suggest trying this if you have VERY oily skin.

on 7/8/2017 1:29:00 PM

This is a great BB cream for the summer. Although I still need to use setting powder/setting spray, it does a great job of light coverage to even skin tone and correct imperfections. Was about to buy a $40 BB cream when I decided to give this a try first, so glad I did! I hardly ever wear actual foundation, but I definitely won't be bothering with that anymore! Just this is enough for even breakout days. Nice for hot sweaty weather when you need some coverage but don't want your face to melt off! Only wish there were more color options, the Light/medium is great when I'm paler, but when I have a (fake) tan I have to mix with some bronzer to match. Overall still a great product!

on 6/6/2017 1:17:00 PM

It's not good for oily, combination skin. It causes breakouts.

I used it with setting powder, and it lasted about 2 hours or so...and then started to look really cakey, greasy, especially on my forehead.
I bought it and tried it in the winter. I think it wouldn't even last an hour in the hot summer, it would get greasy really fast.
The color is orange. It offers minimal coverage.

I would not recommend it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Their lightest shade is orangey for my fair skin even in the summertime. I can go with the first shade within the . range of the foundation (usually). It covered nothing and was greasy as well.

on 4/13/2017 8:56:00 AM

I was fed up of wearing foundations for every day wear. So I decided to buy a bb cream, and after seeing good reviews I chose garner bb cream for oily skin in the shade 'light'.
My skin is oily in my t-zone and I have some blemishes and visible pores.
This bb cream is amazing! In one little pea sized amount I managed to cover my whole face and cover up the imperfections on my skin.
The colour 'light' was the perfect shade for me.
It is light, easy to apply and a great alternative to foundation and it looks 'natural' on the skin.
Definitely recommend

on 4/13/2017 7:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i love it despite the bad stuff that I will mention. to begin with this is the best bb cream I have used so far, the coverage is great for a bb cream ! it covers my minimal acne which most bb creams don't do, I would say this bb cream is a medium coverage and it has a dewy finish !
the downsides to it is that it oxidizes which is something that i can work with , it also gets pretty oily 4 hours later which I really hate :( . I usually wear it for daily stuff such as work, if am going to do something that will be longer than working hours I would definitely use something else (because of the oil factor) yet still I love it and I will keep using it

I use foundation every time I go to work or school but I always spend so much time at my skin care/foundation routine that I took my chance and bought the BB Cream for Oily Skin by Garnier. I expected a sheer coverage, and alot of moisture. But I got a sheer-medium coverage with a balanced amount of moisture. My skin looks like skin and more healthy. The shade Light also fits me good, but not perfectly. I set the BB Cream with pressed or baby powder but I will try without it in the future. I'll let you know how it works over the day, but so far I'm impressed. Good job, Garnier.

on 1/15/2017 12:17:00 AM

For starters, I'm not big of wearing foundation on an everyday basis, and I have hyperpigmentation and some facial discoloration that I want to cover up. I wanted an everyday "foundation" that was light and easy to apply, and would even out my skin tone, while also providing a good SPF for my pale skin.

This BB cream was a lifesaver, especially because it keeps me matte the WHOLE day, something I couldn't find in other BB creams. It also has WAY more coverage than I have found in any other BB cream, while still being at a (somewhat) reasonable price for drugstore. $12 is a little pricey for my college budget, but is still doable for a product that I love like this one.

The ONLY cons are the packaging -- the tube tends to overflow quite often, especially when removing the cap. It can get really messy quick, and I hate wasting the product. Another con is the color-- I am *extremely* pale, and the lightest color does oxidize a bit, and is too dark for me. I've heard that there is a Fair shade, but I haven't seen it in stores.

I honestly hope they never stop making this, because it really is the perfect BB cream for me. I've tried others, and I just keep coming back to this. It's so easy to apply (I honestly just use my clean fingers half the time if I'm really in a rush), and gives me the coverage I need, while helping control my combination skin throughout the day. It also photographs beautifully! Highly recommend!

on 10/26/2016 5:30:00 AM

This is the worst BB cream I've ever tried. I used it for months, at the beginning it was okay, but then I started breaking out like crazy. It has a really weird smell. I have oily skin and it made me even oilier.