Uploaded by faija

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/25/2017

made my hair really soft

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

1.0

Aug/29/2015

Does just what the bottle says ladies drys and damages your hair for only $2.99 a pop. Def. Don't reccomend this shampoo nor conditioner. It damaged, dryed out and ultra frizzed my soft smooth hair. I wouldn't reccomend this but would rather have you try Aussie 7 moisture shampoo set much better for same price and actually works.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Jun/16/2015

Wow! Was not expecting much of this shampoo but I am very impressed. I got it on sale for $2.99 and I have say it works just as good or better than shampoos I've spent $20-$30 a bottle. I was using an expensive shampoo that seemed to be drying and dulling my hair and highlights. I used this and wow my hair is so smooth and so shiny. I still flat ironed it but the results were so much …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jan/03/2015

I used to use Garnier shampoo and conditioner all the time but I recently used it and it DRYED MY HAIR OUT!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesBlack

1.0

Dec/21/2014

This shampoo was on sale for $2.50 at my grocery store and I thought the price was a steal for a product that claimed to moisturizer very dry hair, but no. While it smells great (a bit like mangoes), it left my hair very dry and tangled. I also could never get a good lather from it, no matter how hard I tried. My hair always felt dirty after using this and it went in the trash.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Nov/25/2014

Dont get me wrong this isnt a bad product but its probably better with thick hair. I have sort of thin hair and this is too heavy my hair doesnt feel clean enough

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

Nov/17/2014

I really liked this product, it made my hair soft and cleaned pretty well. The only thing is I ran out fairly quick because in order to get my hair really clean I used a good amount product. That's not a big issue because it's cheap and I can usually can find a coupon.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Aug/07/2014

The reason I wouldn't buy this product again, is simply because I love to try new products. I do love this because, it leaves my hair glossy, clean feeling but not stripped, and I don't see a residue afterwards. I like the smell as well. I've tried the Pure Clean, and really enjoyed that, so I can't wait to try more and different versions of Garnier shampoo.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

Jul/24/2014

Eh! That's really all I have to say about this shampoo. I picked this up at Walmart a while ago and when I finally ran out of my Herbal Essence shampoo I started on this one. I have the big pump bottle and it drives me nuts that it's taking me forever to get through it. The product is runny and it has a very intense smell, sort of reminding me of fruit loops. It lathers good, which is …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jul/22/2014

Attention all Curly Girls! If you have dry medium to thick textured hair, this might be your miracle product. It was for me! Like all curlys, I have tried A LOT of products. This is the only shampoo that makes an immediate difference in my hair.

I wash every day and also use the conditioner. I leave the conditioner in my hair as I am finishing my shower, then rinse at the end. My hair …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35