Garnier Triple Nutrition-EXTRA-Dry, Damaged Hair

Garnier Triple Nutrition-EXTRA-Dry, Damaged Hair

3.7

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamidopropionate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MIPA, Pyrus Malus Extract/Apple Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Hexylene Glycol, Salicylic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Carbomer, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Citric Acid, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil, Linalool, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Methyl Cocoate, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Sodium Cocoate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, CI 15985 (Yellow 6), F.I.L. D34974/2

made my hair really soft

on 8/29/2015 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Does just what the bottle says ladies drys and damages your hair for only $2.99 a pop. Def. Don't reccomend this shampoo nor conditioner. It damaged, dryed out and ultra frizzed my soft smooth hair. I wouldn't reccomend this but would rather have you try Aussie 7 moisture shampoo set much better for same price and actually works.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! Was not expecting much of this shampoo but I am very impressed. I got it on sale for $2.99 and I have say it works just as good or better than shampoos I've spent $20-$30 a bottle. I was using an expensive shampoo that seemed to be drying and dulling my hair and highlights. I used this and wow my hair is so smooth and so shiny. I still flat ironed it but the results were so much better than what I was using. I can really tell a difference in my hair. I just purchased the conditioner and I am excited to try that as well!

This shampoo was on sale for $2.50 at my grocery store and I thought the price was a steal for a product that claimed to moisturizer very dry hair, but no. While it smells great (a bit like mangoes), it left my hair very dry and tangled. I also could never get a good lather from it, no matter how hard I tried. My hair always felt dirty after using this and it went in the trash.

on 11/25/2014 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Dont get me wrong this isnt a bad product but its probably better with thick hair. I have sort of thin hair and this is too heavy my hair doesnt feel clean enough

I used to use Garnier shampoo and conditioner all the time but I recently used it and it DRYED MY HAIR OUT!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

The reason I wouldn't buy this product again, is simply because I love to try new products. I do love this because, it leaves my hair glossy, clean feeling but not stripped, and I don't see a residue afterwards. I like the smell as well. I've tried the Pure Clean, and really enjoyed that, so I can't wait to try more and different versions of Garnier shampoo.

on 7/24/2014 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Eh! That's really all I have to say about this shampoo. I picked this up at Walmart a while ago and when I finally ran out of my Herbal Essence shampoo I started on this one. I have the big pump bottle and it drives me nuts that it's taking me forever to get through it. The product is runny and it has a very intense smell, sort of reminding me of fruit loops. It lathers good, which is about the only good thing I have to say about it. I don't think it has moisturized my hair at all, and my hair never really feels "clean" when I'm done. Definitely not a repurchase for me.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked this product, it made my hair soft and cleaned pretty well. The only thing is I ran out fairly quick because in order to get my hair really clean I used a good amount product. That's not a big issue because it's cheap and I can usually can find a coupon.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Attention all Curly Girls! If you have dry medium to thick textured hair, this might be your miracle product. It was for me! Like all curlys, I have tried A LOT of products. This is the only shampoo that makes an immediate difference in my hair.

I wash every day and also use the conditioner. I leave the conditioner in my hair as I am finishing my shower, then rinse at the end. My hair is noticeably softer, smoother, shiner, easier to comb through and add products. I have gotten so many compliments on my hair since using this shampoo and conditioner. My routine is: Shampoo and conditioner, Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum, and Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream. I flip my head upside down to distribute the product evenly and then air dry. In this summertime heat/humidity, my hair has never looked so awesome!

If you have fine hair, this product might be too heavy for your hair.