Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Shampoo

Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Shampoo

4.2

Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, PEG-2 Cocamide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycol Distearate, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Esters, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerin, PEG-150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-10, Silicone Quaternium-18, Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Quaternium-95, Aminomethyl Propanol, Propanediol, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum)

on 5/6/2017 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on a trial size bottle of this. Awesome stuff. I'm in my late 50's with natural salt & pepper hair, with a few foils. This shampoo (and matching conditioner) feels wonderful going on, and my hair is soft and silky afterwards. Hair washing has become a luxurious experience rather than a chore.

on 1/25/2017 11:36:00 AM

As far as I remember I tried this one years ago. First use my hair was shiny and smooth but I noticed that the more I used it the more my hair became waxy, heavy, sticky and dry. Not recommended at all. Even the conditioner which was way too heavy and weighed my hair down.

on 12/30/2016 9:45:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had such high hopes for this shampoo but it didn't work for me at all. I used a small amount, massaged my scalp really well, repeated. The shampoo is very concentrated and had a nice feel in itself, however I could tell my hair was not getting moisturized and started to feel like straw right away. I normally use ABBA shampoo which has no cones or sulfates, but still leaves my hair feeling conditioned. Anyway, I used my regular conditioner and it brought some softness back to my hair, but it was definitely more tangled. When I took my hair out of the towel, I noticed I immediately had flakes and VERY dry scalp. I styled my hair normally and within an hour my scalp was feeling tight. Over the course of the night and next day my scalp was coming off in big flakes. I returned the shampoo to the salon and won't try this brand again.

on 11/2/2016 7:50:00 PM

Very expensive and leaves a waxy film on my hair. Smells good, though.

on 5/11/2016 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I purchased this shampoo in the 1.4 fl. oz, travel size for $5.00 at a high end salon. I have a short, layered bob cut and will get at least 7 to 10 shampoos from this tiny bottle. For reference, I have dry, coarse natural silver hair and no longer color or highlight. This is a luxury, thick shampoo with a nice fragrance somewhat similar but less offensive than Pureology's Hydrate shampoo. Once applied to wet hair, the lather morphs into a luxurious plum spice fragrance. This shampoo softens and moisturizes my kinky, fine hair and works well with the Kenra blow-dry styling products I use.

Am sorry to see the few negative lippies. This shampoo may work best on natural hair without color or highlights, but could see it performing well on color and highlights too. Guess it depends on the hair type, conditioner and styling products.

on 3/14/2016 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Very nice shampoo with a subtle, delicate scent that does stay around but isn't offensive. I find that this doesn't work as well if you have harder water so had to stop using this after moving, but would definitely purchase again if not for this.

Nice ingredients, excellent packaging, makes your hair shiny and healthy looking. The only downside is the price, and I feel like it does build up a little, although any build up goes away nicely with a good deep clean.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My HG moisturizing sulphate free shampoo. Don't even need conditioner after this. I have long very thick and both straight and partly slightly wavy hair.

on 8/2/2015 4:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

As a hair care addict, I was initially reluctant to try this range. I like my hair to feel clean and I wasn't sure that I would like a sulfate free shampoo - I was most definitely wrong. After two shampoos my hair felt luxuriously clean. I was skeptical about the consistency of the conditioner (kinda felt like mayonnaise and I am used to a thicker formula) but it was extremely nourishing. I noticed an immediate difference after using these products and received quite a few compliments. My hair was shiny, lustrous, moisturised and full of body. My hair was not greasy the next day. The fragrance is average but after a few weeks, the shampoo and conditioner left my hair in the best condition it's been for a while. My blonde foiled hair was strong (hardly any breakage) and it felt silky shift without being weighed down. Take it from a skeptic and try this one, it's unlikely you'll be disappointed! Expensive but worth it

This is definately my HG shampoo and i also have to have exstra's around. It cleanses gently and is the first shampoo i find really moisturises to, and i've tried a hell of a lot! The smell is kind a special not bad or anything but very unlike others. The price is up there so i always find it on sale. I do not really mind theese thing because the shampoo makes my hair so soft and manageable unlike anything i've ever tried!

on 5/28/2015 1:09:00 PM

Best shampoo I ever tried, and I did try a lot, since hair is my weak spot. I am dying my hair, so it becomes very dry. This shampoo does really what it claims, infuses moisture into the hair.
The only problem I have with it is that it is very expensive. So, I will regularly try other ones in hope that there is a cheaper option which is equally good, but so far I have not found it and I always come back to KM.
And to be fair, It has a very thick consistency, so it lasts much longer then most of the other shampoos of the same size, so in the end, given its quality it is quite good value for the money.