This Equate oil-free sensitive skin moisturizer is the best one I have used to date! I tend to have oily skin that is very acne-prone. So EVERY moisturizer I used has not been conducive to my skin type. Either it contained irritating acne-fighting ingredients, clogging SPF, too thick, too greasy, caused breakouts, can only use @certain times of the day, can’t be used under makeup, DIDN’T moisturize, or a culmination of all these shortcomings. So I stopped using moisturizers because I couldn’t find one that worked effectively with my skin. As a result, my skin suffered because it was dry, with a visibly unhealthy and uneven skintone. I came across this moisturizer because I found it in my mom’s beauty cabinet. I read the bottle and decided to try it- I went to Wal-Mart the next day and bought it for $7(4 oz.).
I have been using this moisturizer for 5 days(total of 15x ,so far) and it’s the perfect moisturizer to my daily skin care regimen. I use it 3x/day (morning/after work/ and night) on freshly cleansed skin and experience NO issues. My texture AND tone has improved so much-I’m quickly on my way to a FOUNDATION-FREE SUMMER- what girl doesn't want that?!? :-P
Things I LOVE about this moisturizer:
• Pump top: hygienic/dispenses the perfect amount for face and neck/prevents over-use.
• Feather-weight but heavy moisturizing
• Extremely smooth texture/ Glides onto skin and absorbs quickly
• No greasiness/ oiliness
• Sans irritating acne-fighting ingredients (i.e. benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid)
• I DON’T have to supplement it with a heavier emollient, such as Aquaphor.
• I wear it in everyway: day, night, alone, under makeup; and each way it works perfectly.
• Perfectly and evenly moisturizes(i.e.:no dry patches with oily spots)
• Perfect moisturizer to my daily skin care regimen/ use this moisturizer 3x/day
• No allergic reaction
• COMPLETELY AIDING IN EVENING MY SKIN TONE AND TEXTURE.MY SKIN LOOKS PLUMP AND MOIST (probably due, partly, to the Glycerin Soja(Soybean).
• NO SPF (I love that- SPF tends to break me out)
• About $7 (4oz.)
• For sensitive skin
• Oil free
• No strong fragrance
• Clean, straightforward packaging
I will NEVER stop buying or using this product. Hopefully Equate never alters the ingredients or drops this product from manufacturing!