Living Proof Full Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Living Proof Full Shampoo

4.5

Water/Eau/Aqua, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate (aka Sodium Dodecanoate Methyl-2-SulfoEthyl ester), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactamide MEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Tetrasodium EDTA, Polyquaternium-47, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional.

on 6/16/2012 10:55:00 AM

HG!!! I'm ready to throw away all my other thickening shampoos as THIS is the best one I've ever used, it REALLY does thicken up my hair. I've used Alterna, Morroccanoil, etc etc....although those are considered top salon brands, they don't compare to living proof.

This shampoo really gets my hair clean, lathers up really well considering it's sulfate free....and does not have the yucky sillicones in it. It does not feel heavy and drying like other volumizing shampoos, rather...it gives the hair natural body and life. The only downside is its price, so I wil only use when I want my hair to look extra good.

For you fine haired ladies, you must try this one, it will work wonders and is a life saver...I barely had to use hairspray and my hair fell into place nicely...extra plus, since my hair looks so good, no more flat irons, curling irons, etc...perhaps it will mean healthier fuller hair in the future as well...

Excellent shampoo - something from this line is weighing my hair down, I need to figure out what it is. I would hate to stop using this, b/c I really like it. It's very expensive though for what you get.