79%

$9.30 on Lookfantastic
Shop Now

Reviews

5 months ago

I noticed the new line of product available when going to buy a new refill. They don't make this anymore! I love the color match in a squeeze tube with bristles. It was a perfect color match. I used this in the light color choice. I’m so upset. I loved this concealer. I only used this product and mascara. It was smooth mouse texture and the coverage was perfect for me. I tried the new brand with the wand that you have to pick from a bagillion colors, supper annoying! It is caky and gross. It doesn’t have the same smooth texture. Seems like color match would be the way to go since it’s more versatile than producing 20 colors! I noticed the tube with applicator. I might try that, but hate wasting money trying to find color and texture, so frustrating!

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

10 months ago

I don't think it's discontinued as I bought a new tube last week and I'm sure it's not a fake.I uploaded it's photo.It has different packaging but seems to be the same formula I bought it in shade 10,Ivory which is perfect for me.I'm NC15-20 and have genetically pretty dark cycles.but if you're very fair,it's probably going to be dark for you when I first tested it on back of my hand,I felt it has an unnatural,peachy undertone but after blending it and giving it a minute or two,it changed to a perfect match for my skin tone!so I guess the color adapting thing really works! I prefer concealers that have packagings like Nars creamy radiant concealer, or Essence concealer and find them easier to use.still it's not bad and when I squeeze the tube,right amount of product comes out.I use it's brush to put concealer under my eyes and use a beauty blender for final blends Recently my skin has been superdry and none of my concealers work(Maybelline Age Rewind,Bourjois 123 CC Concealer),decided to buy good old Rimmel but without much hope.I was pleasantly surprised to see Match Perfection Concealer blends and sits well on my skin unlike other concealers,without turning to a flakey mess,looking chalky or too white,without creasing,without zooming in fine lines under my eyes.it looks like a miracle to me as putting concealer on my Eczema prone lids was a total nightmare for me before using this.It's creamy texture is moisturizing so there's no dry patches around my eyes when I use it.It has medium coverage IMO,not enough to completely cover my dark cycles but enough to look good.there are very few concealers which are able to completely cover my dark cycles without help of a color corrector( using LA Girl proconceal in peachy shade and then putting on Match Perfection Concealer can completely cover my dark cycles) all in all I'm very happy with this concealer,by far it's my favorite drugstore concealer(I bought it for 7$)

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

10 months ago

The Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer has gotten into a new packaging from what I can tell but I’m not a 100% if the formula has changed as I never got the chance to try the old one… Anyway, my thoughts are based on the new one (: I guess the packaging is kind of the same as it comes in a tube with a brush applicator where you squeeze out the product and it is getting between the bristles. First the shade range isn’t amazing as I’m in 010 Porchalain and this is the lightest shade that you can get…if your skin is lighter than mine, the concealer will probably be too dark for you… Second, if you apply it for example under your eyes, you’ll think that the coverage must be stunning as it has a weird texture and it’s quite thick…but then you blend it into the skin and the coverage is gone… Third, it’s easy to apply with the applicator + it blends pretty good, but the feeling and finish of the concealer is just weird as it makes my skin looking strange underneath my eyes. As my skin would be too dry for that concealer and the finish of it is matte. This isn’t a brightening concealer for sure! As it definitely hasn’t a neutral undertone, it’s either too pink or to orange/ yellow. -&gt; It’s good for covering up dark circles. So…I do not really recommend or buying this product again as I believe there are much better and abortable concealers on the market. <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0K56UsPW1BA"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0K56UsPW1BA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (232 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

Discontinued! Really?!?!? I've used this concealer for several years and liked it. Then, battling fungal acne, found this product has NO ingredients that promote fungal growth (finding products without problematic ingredients is a challenge) and was trying to find more to purchase. I'm supremely disappointed to see it's discontinued.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

a year ago

Terrible concealer for under eye area. Did absolutely nothing for coverage. Might be better as highlight if using a lighter shade.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

a year ago

Why oh why did Rimmel discontinue this wonderful product? 78% would buy again, overall 4.0. It is great for covering up imperfections on my face and hands. Excellent price and lasts almost all day. I am extremely disappointed!

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

a year ago

I'm very upset that this is discontinued. LOVED this concealer. Every time I find one I love, it vanishes. Very irritating.

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGray

2 years ago

Love this concealer very much! I'm a fan of a natural look so this concealer provides it flawlessly. It doesn't cover everything but it will give you a ''no make up'' fresh look. Will repurchase. Pros: very affordable; looks very natural; doesn't oxidize on me; good staying power ( my skin is combo and this concealer will last till the end of the day); actually like the packaging because the brush helps wasting less product Cons: none for me

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

2 years ago

I've gone through several tubes of this, it is the best concealer I've tried to date. It blends easily and leaves a smooth, natural finish. I like using it all over my face in place of foundation to conceal redness on days when I want to get out the door quickly. I recommend it to everyone except those with oily skin.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I love love love this. Coverage is amazing, doesn't cake up and doesn't cling to dry patches. This is my HG concealer will reuse this always

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18