OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

OGX Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil
Enter Title

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

I also use the same brand's conditioner. I use conditioner everyday but only use this oil when I'm sure I'll let my hair down. This oil gives amazing glossy shine to my hair. I usually apply to still dump hair, mainly from the middle part to the tip of the hair, never from the loot as my scalp skin is quite oily so it will be too much. A little goes a long way with this product.

on 1/24/2018 11:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

PRO : nice smell.
CON : heavy, does not tame my hair, oily and silicony, MADE ME LOSE HAIR!

Big no no....If you look into the ingredients, the argan oil comes in the last ones, meaning there is very little product other than just kernel oil.....

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Mmm super bummed with this. My hair is over processed, dry, crunchy ends. I've stopped coloring and blow drying to try and give it a break so I bought this to help go au naturale.
It literally does nothing. On wet hair, damp hair, dry hair nothing. A lot or a little, nada effect.
I've tried to see if blowing out will act as a catalyst but nay, still dry looking.
I have much better luck with the Paul Mitchell skinny serum dupe at Sally's or garnier's morrocan oil. Both of those transform my hair fantastically.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is an oil on the heavier side, feels like oil & silicone combined. Smells great but have to be careful of the amount u use or else it sits in your hair ends, makes ur hair appear wet. I prefer lighter hair oils that absorb well into hair. This also does not really visibly tame my hair or soften/shine it. Wouldnt repurchase

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product left my hair greasy-looking, regardless of the amount I used. I was surprised because I have thick, dark blonde virgin hair. The oil sits on the hair cuticle and does not seem to penetrate. I use Avon Moroccan 360 oil, now that's worth investing in (and it's not expensive.)

on 3/18/2017 9:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is almost as good as more expensive oils, but a fraction of the price. Makes my hair softer, smoother and easier to blow dry and style. It's not heavy or greasy at all, it doesn't weigh hair down, hair looks naturally silkier like I just left the salon. I do find my hair doesn't hold a curl as well when I use argan oil products though, but overall good to use for a blow out.

on 3/12/2017 11:05:00 PM

This is the firts argan oil i ever used in my hair, i have many treatments (keratin) and i really hate my hair, i have to go to a beauty salon every time i wash my hair, it looks healthy but it isn't my real hair, i born with a very very soft wavy hair and then in a Bs they cut my hair and since then it's​ been a nightmare. SOOOOOO.... i really love this product, if you want your hair to look healthy, buy it.

on 11/22/2016 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

It's a nice oil but I don't know why whenever I apply argan oil I have massive hair loss (I'm not saying argan oil is bad for your hair) I'm happy with my hair the way it is.

on 8/21/2016 1:55:00 PM

I finished this up and didn't repurchase, but as my hairs fly away and frizzy I remembered how manageable and silky it used make my hair, very good product for the price highly recommend - best thing is it doesn't weigh hair down even though my hair is extremely fine!

on 6/20/2016 6:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product has miraculously left my hair so healthy looking(Not the ultra gloss which requires high amount of styling). Just a drop that I spread onto my short to medium length damp hair, and my ends don't look dry anymore!! They look smooth and fresh. It dint steal the bounce either. Smells great and I like the UV protection. The best part is the simplicity in usage that leaves great tresses! :) :D

Popular Styling Products