Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil
Enter Title

4.2

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyliphenyl Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza (Argan) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extract, Parfum, Yellow 11, Red 17

on 11/22/2016 4:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

It's a nice oil but I don't know why whenever I apply argan oil I have massive hair loss (I'm not saying argan oil is bad for your hair) I'm happy with my hair the way it is.

on 8/21/2016 1:55:00 PM

I finished this up and didn't repurchase, but as my hairs fly away and frizzy I remembered how manageable and silky it used make my hair, very good product for the price highly recommend - best thing is it doesn't weigh hair down even though my hair is extremely fine!

on 6/20/2016 6:58:00 AM

This product has miraculously left my hair so healthy looking(Not the ultra gloss which requires high amount of styling). Just a drop that I spread onto my short to medium length damp hair, and my ends don't look dry anymore!! They look smooth and fresh. It dint steal the bounce either. Smells great and I like the UV protection. The best part is the simplicity in usage that leaves great tresses! :) :D

Wow! Some background, I have long coarse hair, it gets wavy and frizzy after it's wet, so in my eternal battle to tame it I'm glad I found a product like this.

I bleached my hair 4 times in the past two months, in my latest hair color quest to go from black to (Manic Panic!) red. Looks great! But the bleaching, washing and dying really killed my hair, until I found this product.

Found it at Walmart, didn't cost too much, about 6$ Years ago I had excellent results with the Organix Coconut Serum, so I was excited to give this a try, I'm glad I did!

I use a little on my hair after I get out of the shower, let my hair air dry, then redo my ends again before I hit it with a flat iron. After that while my hair is still warm I redo the ends with a tiny bit more. My hair is super thick and the ends get dry naturally, so this product really soaks in.

If you have thinner hair, use only a little bit! As far as packaging, I don't really have an issue with the lid, wish it was a pump though.

The scent is pleasing and not too obvious. After flat ironing my hair is silky smooth, normal like it should be instead of crispy and dry and poofy because of bleach and dye.

This product rescued my hair! This weekend I want to do a repair masque with this product and some deep conditioner. Look forward to ironing my hair now, for once! 😀 5 stars!!

I guess it made my hair soft but once applied to my hair, any part of skin my hair came into contact with broke out horribly.

I have weird small pimples along my jaw, my cheek where my hair brushed against a few times and other places my hair JUST LIGHTLY touched.

I had clear skin before this.

Wouldn't buy again. Very disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is definitely a HG of my hair routine. I use it as an overnight treatment once weekly as well as a styling /everyday product. It has sealed up my split ends very nicely I must say, this product also combats frizz very well. I foresee myself using this product until it no longer becomes available. I love how the oil is absorbed into the hair shaft so thoroughly, there is no greasy residue left whatsoever. I have tried many Moroccan hair oils.... this by far is the best. I wish the packaging was a bit more convenient though. Overall, a must-buy if you are trying to grow your hair out.

on 12/26/2015 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I tried this recently and really liked it. I like to use oils to detangle dry hair, and this gives me the slip I need. The consistency is light and the smell is nice.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm so surprised by the high rating. The smell is unbearable and overpowering. I can put up with greasy serums if using a little bit will really help my hair be smoother/shinier. This serum does not deliver anything but smelly greasiness. The Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment is HG for me, I also like the CHI and GVP Paul Mitchell Serum.

on 10/31/2015 8:05:00 AM

i use this as a heat protectant before i straighten my hair and it makes my hair sooo soft. there are no fly aways. i also use this on damp hair and when it's dry. i love this!

on 10/21/2015 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I'm currently 27 yo with waist length black hair. My hair is fine with curly ends, i shampoo, condition and use hairdryer everyday at noon. I first saw this product at Watsons when i visited Singapore, I never see it before at Jakarta my hometown and I thought I'd like to give it a try. My hair can get very oily at the end of the day on the scalp but very dry and splitting at the other end. I use a drop of this Moroccan Oil every afternoon and i noticed my hair is slowly getting better. I found less split ends nowadays. Defly will buy again.

Popular Styling Products