4.2

$9.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

10 months ago

Weighs down hair and makes it very difficult to style the next day wether it be with a curling iron or straighter. This oil is also not pure and has silicones in it. Silicones can be good but if you use them too much it will cause a lot of buildup on the hair and make it drier in the long run. If you’re applying a oil it’s better to use a pure one. I prefer the Live clean Argan oil.

About reviewer (57 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

I also use the same brand's conditioner. I use conditioner everyday but only use this oil when I'm sure I'll let my hair down. This oil gives amazing glossy shine to my hair. I usually apply to still dump hair, mainly from the middle part to the tip of the hair, never from the loot as my scalp skin is quite oily so it will be too much. A little goes a long way with this product.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

1.0
from

2 years ago

PRO : nice smell. CON : heavy, does not tame my hair, oily and silicony, MADE ME LOSE HAIR! Big no no....If you look into the ingredients, the argan oil comes in the last ones, meaning there is very little product other than just kernel oil.....

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

1.0

2 years ago

Mmm super bummed with this. My hair is over processed, dry, crunchy ends. I've stopped coloring and blow drying to try and give it a break so I bought this to help go au naturale. It literally does nothing. On wet hair, damp hair, dry hair nothing. A lot or a little, nada effect. I've tried to see if blowing out will act as a catalyst but nay, still dry looking. I have much better luck with the Paul Mitchell skinny serum dupe at Sally's or garnier's morrocan oil. Both of those transform my hair fantastically.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This is an oil on the heavier side, feels like oil & silicone combined. Smells great but have to be careful of the amount u use or else it sits in your hair ends, makes ur hair appear wet. I prefer lighter hair oils that absorb well into hair. This also does not really visibly tame my hair or soften/shine it. Wouldnt repurchase

About reviewer (210 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

This product left my hair greasy-looking, regardless of the amount I used. I was surprised because I have thick, dark blonde virgin hair. The oil sits on the hair cuticle and does not seem to penetrate. I use Avon Moroccan 360 oil, now that's worth investing in (and it's not expensive.)

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

This is almost as good as more expensive oils, but a fraction of the price. Makes my hair softer, smoother and easier to blow dry and style. It's not heavy or greasy at all, it doesn't weigh hair down, hair looks naturally silkier like I just left the salon. I do find my hair doesn't hold a curl as well when I use argan oil products though, but overall good to use for a blow out.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3 years ago

This is the firts argan oil i ever used in my hair, i have many treatments (keratin) and i really hate my hair, i have to go to a beauty salon every time i wash my hair, it looks healthy but it isn't my real hair, i born with a very very soft wavy hair and then in a Bs they cut my hair and since then it's​ been a nightmare. SOOOOOO.... i really love this product, if you want your hair to look healthy, buy it.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3.0

3 years ago

It's a nice oil but I don't know why whenever I apply argan oil I have massive hair loss (I'm not saying argan oil is bad for your hair) I'm happy with my hair the way it is.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I finished this up and didn't repurchase, but as my hairs fly away and frizzy I remembered how manageable and silky it used make my hair, very good product for the price highly recommend - best thing is it doesn't weigh hair down even though my hair is extremely fine!

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium