LUSH Bath Bombs

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

OMG! these are great bath bombs they turn the bath into awesome colors and smell so good and they make you so soft and smell so good

I love my lush bath bombs!! I started using these in December 2015, and have tried a ton of different ones. I will try to review them all individually but if you want to see any specific pictures of one shoot me a message I would love to talk about them with you!! They are great anxiety relievers. As soon as I step into the bath it's like all my problems go away for 45 minutes and I am on top of the world. Can't wait to try more. They smell so amazing as well, and most make my skin super duper soft afterwards. I've never had a reaction to any of the bombs but I don't have that sensitive of skin either. Hope I helped! If you are debating trying one, I highly suggest it. The only problem is they are addicting little suckers and every time I want to take a good bath it costs between $5-10 :( but so worth it every now and then!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Nice, affordable, and very moisturizing. I usually cut them up into 2 or 4 pieces depending on how moisturizing I want my bath to be. If you are using the whole bath bomb, then this is a pricey product- don't slip in the tub either.

I just bought the YOG NOG bathbomb. It's supposed to smell like toffee but to me it smelt like bad butter popcorn. I still used it and the smell stayed. BUT I have to say it was so moisturizing and the center had a bath melt. I wouldn't buy this specific one again.

I received three of these as a gift and have only gotten around to using one, but it left my skin so soft and the color added a cool experience to my bath. I'd probably buy again to treat myself or give as gifts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really love Lush, and have done for the last 15 yrs. l use bath bombs over bubble bars because most are SLS free (they all used to be, back in the day)! This is great if you are allergic to SLS, or, like me, trying to avoid repeated UTIs. If you do get UTIs, languishing in a SLS bath is not a great idea; for some it can be a trigger. If you want really soft skin from your bath though, epsom salts are the answer, not sodium bicarb.

I love lush bath bombs. Obviously yes they are pricey... But as a Canadian, I appreciate that it is a Canadian started company from Vancouver and like to contribute to strengthening my own country's economy.
Another important factor that outweighs the price is that LUSH as a brand is against animal cruelty and does not test their cosmetics on animals- instead they test new products on their willing, CONSENTING employees.
Also the ingredients used in their products are for the most part simple, pronounceable, natural, and healthy/safe for your body.
These things don't come cheap, but I would rather pay for quality and peace of mind than cheap out and contribute to animal testing and unnecessary chemicals being absorbed into my body.
You also can't ignore that they provide a range of scents and aesthetics for almost anyone to enjoy, and smell amazing. My personal favourites are Phoenix Rising and that one with blueberry and/or blackberry. I've had great experience with the product but also reccomend bubble bars.

I tried the twilight bath bomb for the first time and it was so lovely. Not only is it mesmerizing to watch dissolve but the smell and feeling that it leaves on your skin is amazing. I feel moisturised and relaxed after my lovely bath! It left a slight slimmer on my skin! Will continue to buy and try out the others!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

These bath bombs are wonderful!

I bought the Sex Bomb and Honey Bee Bombs!

I used the honey bee bomb last night and it smelled great and left me with the light scent and soft skin!

These bombs are pricey at $6.95 a piece but they are great for when you want to unwind and enjoy a spa like bath!

I live in a international country which means when I make my way over to Lush I find it cost more then I would like to spend. This product is good but it would be better if you could cut it yourself because it is a big product. Over all I think I would use this on special nights as it would be a waste of money to use one often.

Popular Bath Treatments