LUSH Bath Bombs

I love my lush bath bombs!! I started using these in December 2015, and have tried a ton of different ones. I will try to review them all individually but if you want to see any specific pictures of one shoot me a message I would love to talk about them with you!! They are great anxiety relievers. As soon as I step into the bath it's like all my problems go away for 45 minutes and I am on top of the world. Can't wait to try more. They smell so amazing as well, and most make my skin super duper soft afterwards. I've never had a reaction to any of the bombs but I don't have that sensitive of skin either. Hope I helped! If you are debating trying one, I highly suggest it. The only problem is they are addicting little suckers and every time I want to take a good bath it costs between $5-10 :( but so worth it every now and then!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Nice, affordable, and very moisturizing. I usually cut them up into 2 or 4 pieces depending on how moisturizing I want my bath to be. If you are using the whole bath bomb, then this is a pricey product- don't slip in the tub either.

To Read all 103 Reviews, Login or Join

I just bought the YOG NOG bathbomb. It's supposed to smell like toffee but to me it smelt like bad butter popcorn. I still used it and the smell stayed. BUT I have to say it was so moisturizing and the center had a bath melt. I wouldn't buy this specific one again.

I received three of these as a gift and have only gotten around to using one, but it left my skin so soft and the color added a cool experience to my bath. I'd probably buy again to treat myself or give as gifts.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really love Lush, and have done for the last 15 yrs. l use bath bombs over bubble bars because most are SLS free (they all used to be, back in the day)! This is great if you are allergic to SLS, or, like me, trying to avoid repeated UTIs. If you do get UTIs, languishing in a SLS bath is not a great idea; for some it can be a trigger. If you want really soft skin from your bath though, epsom salts are the answer, not sodium bicarb.

I love lush bath bombs. Obviously yes they are pricey... But as a Canadian, I appreciate that it is a Canadian started company from Vancouver and like to contribute to strengthening my own country's economy.
Another important factor that outweighs the price is that LUSH as a brand is against animal cruelty and does not test their cosmetics on animals- instead they test new products on their willing, CONSENTING employees.
Also the ingredients used in their products are for the most part simple, pronounceable, natural, and healthy/safe for your body.
These things don't come cheap, but I would rather pay for quality and peace of mind than cheap out and contribute to animal testing and unnecessary chemicals being absorbed into my body.
You also can't ignore that they provide a range of scents and aesthetics for almost anyone to enjoy, and smell amazing. My personal favourites are Phoenix Rising and that one with blueberry and/or blackberry. I've had great experience with the product but also reccomend bubble bars.

I tried the twilight bath bomb for the first time and it was so lovely. Not only is it mesmerizing to watch dissolve but the smell and feeling that it leaves on your skin is amazing. I feel moisturised and relaxed after my lovely bath! It left a slight slimmer on my skin! Will continue to buy and try out the others!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

These bath bombs are wonderful!

I bought the Sex Bomb and Honey Bee Bombs!

I used the honey bee bomb last night and it smelled great and left me with the light scent and soft skin!

These bombs are pricey at $6.95 a piece but they are great for when you want to unwind and enjoy a spa like bath!

I live in a international country which means when I make my way over to Lush I find it cost more then I would like to spend. This product is good but it would be better if you could cut it yourself because it is a big product. Over all I think I would use this on special nights as it would be a waste of money to use one often.

I know its pricey and that can throw off a lot of people to try Lush, however my sisters and I are fans of lush. Reasons? Go to their website an look at the ingredients they put into their bathbombs, they also give you honest reviews from customers. its creative and fun most the time as well as nice on your skin. I have tried several bathbombs and my favs are butterball (because its has the butter in to make your skin soft) BigBlue (the aroma is calming and the bath does make me feel clean and soft but the seaweed freaks me out if its loose) SuperNova (even though its discontinued I still have some, its fun being in pink water and watching the confetti dance around) Pink (because once again the water was pink and their was pink heart confetti and a warm vanilla scent that was relaxing.) I also loved Dragons Egg (FUN STUFF right there.)
There was products I tried and didnt like, Spacegirl (made water purple, hardly a smell and had golden glitters i didnt care for.) Avobath (did nothing for me but my sister is in love with it.) Twilight (too strong of a perfume scent, might buy another to split in half and see if half would work better for me.)

I see alot of comments talking about how it didnt do anything for their skin or how unnecessary things are.... Their bathbombs could be more targeted for aroma therapy depending on which one you get. Not to be rude either, but if you want your skin to feel soft, put some lotion on it. Its what you should do every time you get out the shower or bath anyways because the heat of the water dries out your skin. Frankly too, a bath in general is unnecessary. Most times people take a soak to relax and having some fun with your bath might be the best way to simmer down from a day, its also fun when you have company in your bathtub.
So yes the Lush bath bombs are expensive and might not be suited for everyone, I still love their products, just not all of them.

Popular Bath Treatments