3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 days ago

This has a beautiful finish; however the coverage is just not there and it disappears. I seriously don't know where it goes. And I still think they need to up their shade and undertone range. I got the shade 5 Light and it was so light it made me look puffy; not a good look.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

a month ago

doesn't have much coverage, quite thin, so i have to layer it maybe twice or thrice which is really hard. on my oily skin it feels a little bit too wet as well, would love a stick formula!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

2 months ago

There are enough reviews for this concealer already that I don’t feel like I need to go into detail about this. I just wanted to mention that this has pearl/micro shimmer in the formula since I haven’t seen other reviews mention it. It’s tacky is what it is. Look at it under a bright light and you can see it. This reminds me why I don’t buy drugstore foundations/concealers. It’s not a bad formula as such I think, though I haven’t tested it for long, but it’s quite different from the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer it is often compared to. The similarities are only superficial. I much prefer the (shimmer free) NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer.

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

2 months ago

- Best for: Dark circle, all skin types - Not for: Noticable blemishes and hope that you can cover well something - Non cakey, non settte to finelines, stay put and long lasting (yes I am oily and sweat horrily), smooth, natural, easy to use with convenient packaging. Very good concealer to cover dark circle, but not for noticable blemishes such as: acnes scar, pimples, ... Because the coverage is just light to nearly medium, the the shades is limited for some skintone: I am NC30, 20 sand: a bit too light( after blending well and settle it's ok), 25 Medium (Abit too neutral/pink). Update: Hey, they product more shades, but still can't find my good match

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

1.0

3 months ago

Firstly the texture was waaaay too thin that it essentially does nothing to cover bags under my eyes, and it barely covers scars. The coverage is honestly not worth it because you end up having to use even more product (there isn't much to begin with) just so that you can feel like something is happening. however even this is not enough because it rubs off so easily (thin texture) and as soon as you try setting it with powder it disappears! I would not recommend unless you already have flawless skin..I think the age rewind is really good and would rather opt for that concealer instead although it costs more.

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

4 months ago

It's not a bad concealer but it's no the best either. The formula is mushy on my eyes and breaks up overtime, not my favorite.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

5 months ago

It’s really good for no makeup, makeup type people but if you only do full coverage this ain’t it Chief. It doesn’t cover my dark circles or do anything super special. I think for $6 it’s not bad if you have already really nice skin or if you use it with something else but alone not a fan.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

5 months ago

I dont get the hype. Extensive for what it is. Feels like wearing a cheap concealer. Does not have a full-cover effect. There are so many better concealers on the market - this one will not be repurchased

SkinOther, Other

HairBrunette

8 months ago

Good everyday concealer for its price. Creamy but needs build up. You need to layer it for a good undereye coverage. You can use it also in to cover other imperfections in your face without having to worry about lifting or moving your foundation. Blends well. Good product overall.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

1.0

8 months ago

Bought many of these trying to make it work for either under eyes or spots. It just sucks. By the time I walk out of my house, it’s not there anymore. Never had a concealer that rubbed off so easily! The super stay is SOOO much better

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43