Uploaded by NOLACreoleGirl

price range

Reviews

1.0

Feb/28/2018

Did not moisturize or detangle my hair.
This product didn't really do anything for my hair. If anything, left my hair feeling heavy and sticky after. I've used other leave-in conditioners that were way better. Ugh and the smell ????

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (98 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Dec/20/2017

When I bought this, II didn't realize this is marketed towards curly hair (mine is straight), but I'm glad I left my glasses at home and didn't see that, because this stuff is wonderful for my long, straight, highlighted hair. It leave my hair feeling really good, and it makes it smooth and shiny. It's great for frizz. The thing I like best is that it seems weightless. My …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Other

fromEmma13

Oct/01/2016

This is one of the products from my Ouidad starter kit that I have repurchased. It seems to help my curls along and my fine hair looks healthy and less frizzy. I use it when I wash with Ouidad shampoo, but also when I use my other shampoo (Joico). The smell is not very nice, somewhat masculine, but it doesn't linger. This product will stay in my arsenal.

About reviewer (657 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Feb/20/2016

My hair is medium length and texture, no chemical processing, with a little wave and curl. I wash my hair once a week
with Ouidad's moisturizing shampoo and follow with this leave-in conditioner. I then use gel and style with the shake, rake and scrunch technique to bring out wave and curl. I don't use a rinse-out conditioner because I find it reduces volume.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (722 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Wavy, Medium

3.0

Jan/17/2016

Made my hair soft, but super puffy and frizzy. It smells like Pinesol, but the smell dissipates once it dries in hair. Not a good fit for my hair. This product does have good ingredients though. I gave it away.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jul/21/2015

Ok, so I am a hairstylist, and received this in a special buy at Ulta....I have medium fine, naturally wavy-curly hair....this was an excellent product for me- moisturizing, but light weight. I'm not sure if it would be moisturizing enough for someone with coarse, drier hair though.....price is crazy though, and I am unable to find it locally at cost with my license....bummer....;)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

3.0

May/15/2015

Meh. Although this does soften and added shine, it could be a tad more moisturizing. It adds a bit of volume and is not greasy or tacky feeling on the hair. It has a strong floral scent initially, but it fades. the bad thing is that I had a lot of surface frizz. I might reevaluate this during cooler weather, but so far I will not repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Nov/03/2014

I was looking for a leave-in to both moisturize (it does fantastically) and manage frizz (great job). I use Wen cleanser about 75% of the time and though it says you can you absolutely SHOULD NOT use WEN as your leave-in conditioner because it contains a preservative that all shampoos have which will create sensitization if it is left in. So this follows my WEN cleanse and it idoes a superior …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (474 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jul/20/2014

I have been trying to find the right product for my newly curly hair for a year now. I finished chemo in February 2012
I think this is the one that works for me. It works as a stying aid to encourage curls and waves in my previously straight hair.
I have purchased enough hair products to open a CVS. Never knew it was so much work :)

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/11/2013

I don't find this particularly moisturizing; I use it more as a styling aid than as a conditioner.

I have fine, straight, highlighted shoulder-length hair. I wash it 2-3 times/week with Alterna moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, and it's in fairly good condition. But it tends to lose body a few hours after I blow it dry and generally looks limp and straggly by the end of a …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral