ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This shampoo is amazing - along with the conditioner. I have oily skin/scalp and have to wash my hair everyday. This is what I use. Once a week I'll use a clarifying shampoo but the rest of the time this is the one. Cannot say enough about this shampoo and conditioner!

The price can be hard to get by, but I purchase it in the larger liter size with pump from Ebay.
I have long hair and just a pump of this is all I need - so the price is fine for me.

on 3/30/2013 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

This is a fabulous shampoo that has no sulphates and or gunk. It smells really good and a little goes a long way

Popular Shampoos