ENJOY Luxury Shampoo

ENJOY Luxury Shampoo
Luxury Shampoo

4.3

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfomate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Glycol Distearate, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Keratin Amino Acids, Tocopherol, Cetyl Triethylammonium Dimethicone Copoloyl Phthalate, Panthenol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Glyceryl Stearate, Fragrance.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

HG shampoo! I have a lot of fine, color-treated, dry hair (oily roots after 1 day) and this shampoo is fantastic! Very gentle, lathers great for being sulfate-free, smells great and not drying at ALL. Extra bonus that my roots aren't oily the next day and a little goes a long way.

Soooo good! Foams up and gently cleanses. I have fine blonde hair and lots of it ~ this stuff makes it feel as though it's been kissed by angels. It's worth the extra cash if you can swing it. A little goes a long way. Truly a luxurious experience.

on 7/17/2015 9:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair with a dry, rough texture that is hard to comb and style. Plus it is very expensive! Very disappointed with Enjoy brand! :-(

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This smells awesome and makes your hair feel more hydrated but I feel like my hair doesn't get clean when I use this. So I use another shampoo first then this one.

on 10/28/2014 1:48:00 PM

This shampoo smells really good but the cleaning power of it is just OK. I use this when I shower and my hair is already clean and I dont want to strip it, such as If I showered the night before and my hair is clean but I go running in the morning, I would use this to clean my hair after running and getting sweaty. Otherwise, this just doesnt clean enough if my hair is really dirty. I dont like washing my hair every day I try to go as long as I can without washing it, and so on 3rd or 4rth day hair, this shampoo just wouldnt clean it enough and my hair would still be slightly greasy (probably because there arent any sulfates in it) afterwards (not good!).

Because of this I probably wont buy again...I do however LOVE the conditioner and I might buy that again to use with a cheap shampoo.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This shampoo is amazing - along with the conditioner. I have oily skin/scalp and have to wash my hair everyday. This is what I use. Once a week I'll use a clarifying shampoo but the rest of the time this is the one. Cannot say enough about this shampoo and conditioner!

The price can be hard to get by, but I purchase it in the larger liter size with pump from Ebay.
I have long hair and just a pump of this is all I need - so the price is fine for me.

on 5/27/2014 8:36:00 PM

My go-to shampoo. This, along with the corresponding conditioner, is what I have used for more than a year now to keep my thick, color-treated, below-shoulder-length hair healthy. I now buy them both in the big liter size.

I switch shampoos all the time. I always get sick of the smell, or it stops working for me. This is the one shampoo I have lasted the longest with! It is the BEST shampoo I have ever used with extensions. It kept my extensions in perfect condition. The second I switched shampoos I had to take them out and throw them away.. Even with a shampoo from the same brand! However, for my regular hair it works fairly well. It provided a deep moisture and sometimes makes my hair oily if I use too much conditioner.

on 5/15/2013 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Yes, Yes, yes! If I could afford this it would be my staple shampoo. However, the price is too much for me. I have purchased it several times and use it sparingly to make it last.

The scent is like candy but not over done and doesn't cling.

I can only describe this as a perfect balance between clean and moisture. My hair is soft and silky when I use it. I bought this for a friend as a gift before she had her baby and she just loved it. She said even other people noticed the change in her hair. To me that speaks volume of how this product can work for so many different people. She has really thick long ethnic hair. I have medium wavy caucasian hair.

I'm not crazy about the container but that's just something minor. I'll never understand why companies do not use clear bottles and pumps.

on 5/15/2013 10:41:00 AM

This is the shampoo I have been searching for!! As I've gotten older my hair has gotten oily at the root and dry at the tips. Not a good look. And on top of that I recently did full blonde highlights, which was expensive so I want to take care of my hair. I've been trying so many different shampoos and sprays. I went to the local beauty store to try something new since I was recently disappointed by Pureology (dried my hair like crazy). The girl recommended ENJOY either the luxury shampoo or the regular one, she said both would be great and I took her word for it. I bought the luxury shampoo and conditioner, not cheap but slightly less costly than Pureology. I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! My hair feels so clean and looks so much healthier than before. It doesn't dry my hair out or leave it feeling oily and gross. So happy I found this, I will not be using anything else from now on. Also, smells amazing.