TRESemmé Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo

TRESemmé Fresh Start Waterless Foam Shampoo

3.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff reeks powerfully. I can smell it hours after application and the scent is not at all pleasant. It does not degrease at all; in fact, it makes my hair feel slightly oilier than it was before I applied the product. Plain cornstarch is more effective.

I have put alot of crap in my hair thru the years but this takes the cake!!! Worst thing I have ever put in my hair!!! I have fine, curly hair which I blow dry and flat iron straight. I had to run to the store today and I didn't want to do the whole wash thing so I used this. What I got was straw hair that looked dirtier than when I started. I ended up just putting a hat on to go to the store and this product went straight in the TRASH! UGH... Can't wait to wash my hair now.

on 7/6/2010 5:59:00 PM

The packaging is nice, the price dirt-cheap, and it's designated for curly hair. In theory, it's a perfect fit for me. However, it does absolutely nothing for me - waterless? It contains aqua! It wets your hair, but doesn't add volume nor soak up oil, or add moisture. Especially since wavy hair and curly hair is not for brushing - you can't pull it through evenly. $4 waste.

on 5/18/2012 10:19:00 PM

I started buying dry shampoo since I got my hair dyed professionally a fire red color. Washing it would wash out the color horribly. I bought this dry shampoo at a walgreens for a little over $6. This was my first dry shampoo, and honestly I felt I could have got better for the price I spent. It DOES leave it feeling clean....for a few hours (1-2). I was really unhappy with this product. It didn't do a good job in removing the greasy/oily look to the hair. It made it feel a bit softer, but it went back to the state it was before it was dry shampooed within a few hours. The only good thing about the product was the packaging, which i absolutely love. It has a super convenient pump. Besides that, I was really disappointed. I will not be repurchasing this product.

on 9/6/2011 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

My mom got this product for me - I'm a fourth year medical student and often have to wake up crazy early for rotations/am on call and stay in hospital forever and ever. She thought that I could use this when I'm running late in the morning or post-call.
It smells awesome - although the scent is pretty strong - and that's about it. I have thick slightly oily wavy/straight hair (wavy to curly when air dried) and this made it look MORE greasy if anything. I've tried it a few times - on my bangs, less pumps/more pumps, towel drying it, blow drying it.. it still doesn't do anything. I don't expect miracles. Dry shampoo (the powder kind) mostly makes your hair *look* cleaner, but this doesn't even do that..

Bottom line: if you have super dry big curly hair that gets frizzier between washes, then this might work for you. If you have anything besides that.. this product is probably a waste!

I can't wash my hair everyday since I have dry ends and colored hair (red). The only thing this does is add an intense fragrance to my hair. It does nothing for my oily roots. The search for a good and cheap dry shampoo continues.

on 12/17/2010 4:31:00 PM

Have tried this product several ways, getting tips from MUA and youtube. Still has not worked perfectly, and does tend to make my hair feel greasier. I use it when my hair has been diffused, and one or two days after washing. I've tried 2 pumps; 4 pumps; in the roots; at the ends; towel-blotted; blow-dried. It's just not working to cut the grease factor. It does re-form my curls somewhat. Pssst is great for my straight-hair days, but since it needs to be brushed out (Tresemme foam does NOT need to be brushed), pssst is not good for curly days. I'm gonna keep trying to work with it, but likely will not repurchase

on 11/3/2010 7:40:00 AM

I've been using this on my day-two hair on and off for about two months now, and honestly I don't notice a difference between days when I do or don't use it. It does have a nice, non-sticky texture and pleasant smell, but otherwise it's meh.

Maybe peace of mind that I've done "something" will entice me to use the entire bottle, but I don't plan on repurchasing.

This shampoo is just ok. I have trouble getting all of the foam out of my hair and it doesnt really get rid of greasy roots. I am pretty disappointed but it was pretty cheap so I didnt waste to much money.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I decided to stop washing my hair every day....trying to extend the time between colorings. I don't really need to wash my hair every day. Just a habit I got in years ago. I had seen a review of this dry shampoo on youtube and thought I would give it a try. I am not crazy about the scent at all. It says on the can for oily straight to normal hair. My hair is mostly straight and normal. (not oily or dry) This product seemed to make my hair look worse rather than better. I tried to spray lightly,near the scalp, just on the top on my head. It left a grayish cast on my hair.There's a film of product that feels gross also. My hair also seemed to have a lot less body/volume after it set for a while. By lunch time my hair looked totally flat. I will not be using this product again.