Qtica Cuticle treatment cream

4.7

Lanolin, Caprylic/Capric Tryglyceride, Water(aqua), Glycerin, Beeswax, Sarbitan Sesquioleate, Panthenol, Aloe Vera Gel, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Borate, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolindinyl Urea, BHA, Fragrance. Courtesy of grouchie 10/16/2007

on 12/2/2016 6:31:00 PM

I had hope for this, but it is so sticky I find it unpleasant to put on and I feel like I have to rub it in forever for it to absorb. Also stays sticky a long time--unpleasant. I prefer Crabtree's Gardeners cuticle cream--absorbs fast and the thin tube is easy to apply.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great product. I use it with nail growth stimulator. Thuick and pulls all night. Expensive but worth it.

To Read all 41 Reviews, Login or Join

Effectiveness: 9/10

Great cuticle cream. Helps me heal when my cuticles and fingernails are raw and cut up. Very soothing and feels good on my nails.

Packaging: 10/10

on 3/5/2016 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This stuff is amazing!
It really moisturizes and nourishes my cuticles, nails, AND lips. It is super thick and creamy. It's thick, but warms up after you start rubbing it on for a few seconds and then it starts spreading better. Turns into more of a creamy oil.
I put it on my cuticles/nails as well as my lips at night. I wake up with super smooth lips and healthy looking stronger nails!! Love it.

on 9/4/2014 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Anyone else use this as a lip balm too? It's brilliant on my cuticles but it's magical as a lip balm. Brilliant as a night time treatment and because of its staying power, it's perfect to wear under lipsticks with a matte or dry texture. Your lips feel really smooth, yet your lipstick stays put.

it's better than the Nuxe and Lanolips balms and truly multi-use.

This stuff is amazing. I cannot even begin to tell you how awesome it is. I bought it on a whim, not even looking at reviews first. I really wanted something with lanolin in it. When I first used this cream, I was blown away. It transformed my cuticles . . . instantly made them look hydrated and healthy. I'm used to using various lotions and Burt's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream VERY regularly (multiple times per day), so my cutes are not in bad shape to begin with. Some have compared this cream to vaseline, which I completely disagree with. There are critical ingredients in this cream critical to cuticle health (lanolin, glycerin, etc.) and this sinks in *way* better than vaseline does. The only similarity to vaseline is the consistency.

It's easy to get out of the pot, goes on smooth, quickly and easily, and you only need a tiny bit (pea-sized amount or smaller) for all 10 fingers. It's a bit sticky/greasy for using multiple times per day, but once at night is enough. That alone makes it worth the extra money. This little pot is going to last me months and months. I can't wait to see how it improves my cuticles over the long haul. To use, I just get a small amount, massage into each cuticle for about 30 seconds, and let this cream work its magic overnight. You do have to be careful in the bed for about 10 minutes while the cream is at its greasiest so you don't get it all over your sheets.

My only complaint is the scent. Smells very "old lady" and is rather strong. Still, it will not defer me from giving this product 5 stars.

on 3/27/2013 7:38:00 PM

This is by no means a great product. I purchased it and gave it to my mom because she has dry hands. However, for the price, it can be easily substituted with petroleum jelly. It is a little softer, but not 16$ softer.

This item really does the trick. It is super thick and heavy so a little goes a long way. My cuticles instantly looks hydrated and healthy. It feels almost identical to the Dior cuticle cream to me. I use and love both.

on 10/16/2012 5:14:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is by far the best cuticle cream I have ever used. Ever. Nothing else has even come close. It soothes as it moisturizes and heals raw, bleeding, sore cuticles super fast. So glad I found this.

Just started using this a few weeks ago - I am on a mission to kick my 20+ year cuticle picking habit. When my cutes are dry, that's when my picking is the worst.

This balm moisturizes and repairs like nobody's business. In fact I would say it is just as healing as neosporin on my cuticles with the added bonus that it smells nice (a powdery floral scent) and doesn't require band aids to stay on! It is sticky (due to the high lanolin content) but not unbearably so. I put it on before bed and like previous reviewers have noticed, it really sinks in overnight. I have also tried Lanisoh (100% lanolin nipple cream) on my hands but still prefer the Qtica - the consistency, "feel" and packaging is superior, and equally as expensive if you know how to hunt down a deal.

So for me, Qtica does the "heavy lifting" of repairing my skin, which I then maintain during the day with lots of basic hand lotion and Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle cream - and being vigilant not to pick. For the first time in forever the skin around my nails is smooth and soft rather than raggedy and peeling! I think I have found my holy grail hand saver.

Popular Treatments