4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

Gosh, this is great! Use it every day. Much like previous posters, I got created and used on the eyes, inner eyes and the lips. Bright, bright and one of the things I learned from Carmindy is BLEND, BLEND and then, BLEND some more. The first time I tried it around my lips; I was got really scared because it was not the look that I would like to sport around the office. But, I blended it until there was just a slight hint of color that gave you definition. Kinda like, you know there is something there but can’t quite put your finger on it. An Illusion! It’s definitely gives you a fuller lips. And, the eyes, well, so many has already said them…what else can I add. Try it on the eyes and on inner side of the eyes. It just might surprise you. IMO, it’s a must in my daily routine.

About reviewer (201 reviews)

1.0

11 years ago

Got Milk stains on your lip line?!? It looks like you drew white crayola around your lips! Tried it three different times...back to Sephora it went!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBlond

11 years ago

I will buy this product again and again!! It was a little more than I would usually spend on something like a lipliner, but it works so perfectly and makes my lips look so nice that's it's worth every penny. (14$US) I have it in shade 02 and it blends perfectly and makes my lips look fuller and more defined. It covers the slight redness and the crooked lipline I have, and it keeps your lipstick and gloss in place! LOVE IT!

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

11 years ago

I use this rarely on my lips, but I love it right above my cupid's bow to give a fuller look, just be sure to blend well. Where this product really excells ison my waterline and it stays put a good long time! I use this to open up my eyes and make the pop more. Makes my puny eyes look bigger and more awake. Everyone I have used this on says the same thing, "Wow, I have big eyes now" Simply amazing and if they ever DC this I will buy out every store in my area, I will never be without this perfect beige wonder pencil.

About reviewer (201 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

11 years ago

I got this product as a gift and I haven't used it many times but I find that it is of good use when I'm trying to wear a lipstick in a neutral shade since it covers up the colour and gives it a base. I would buy it again since it might come in handy.

About reviewer (83 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairBrown

11 years ago

I got this to prevent feathering of my red lipstick. Would like to share my application techniques. Found this a little hard to blend into my powder foundation, so I applied it before foundation. As mentioned in many reviews, this is applied outside of the lipline, and then blended on to the lip. Blending is really easy and smooth - just use your fingers. After this, I apply my foundation, and if you usually apply a little foundation on the lips, feel free to do so, because it doensn't affect the lip liner. Next, I line the inside of my lips using a normal coloured lipliner. And then proceed to apply your red lip colour! I wrote "no" for a re-buy, because there are so many reverse lipliners, and I'd like to try other brands. But as my first reverse lipliner, Cargo has been great, and definitely achieved the objective of preventing feathering.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

from

11 years ago

estee lauder decided to discontinue their version of this lipliner which i used as an eyeliner. i have been in desperate search for a replacement but to no avail. im using this as a substitute until i find something better. i find it a little lighter than estee lauders version so its noticeable but not as much as the white eyeliners. its a nude white/peach liner. in 01 ...widens and brightens eyes*

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

EyesBlack

from

11 years ago

thank u mua for leading me to a great product that i wouldn't have found on my own once again -- this lipliner as an eyeliner for my waterline is awesome... i tried a handful of white liners from various brands on my sephora trip this weekend, and every single one of them looked ghastly and noticeable on my eyes, can't image wearing any of them out in public w/out getting weird stares. so i suddenly remembered a thread on the message board about this liner... and it was on the money, goes great on the waterline, color brightens the eye but is not noticeably, looks natural but still there... does that make sense? anyways, i've been using it for the last 2 days and i'm definitely satisfied.. <3

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2.0

11 years ago

This lipliner disappers as i blend it into my skin and it doesn't seem to stay on at all. It comes off easily.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

Nice idea! Great for erasing small fine lines around the mouth pre-lipstick application. I don't know if it really helps the lipstick in place... I don't typically use lip liners, so one might want to keep the usual routine in addition to this, but it does a very nice job highlighting the lips and softening the skin around the lips to better showcase the smooch!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35