4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 years ago

I use this as an eye brightner and it is amazing. It is way more natural looking than using white. There is a light and a darker one so just make sure you buy the right shade for your skin tone. I would definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesOther

11 years ago

Bitchin' idea, really more for those worried about lines and bleeding with lip gloss than someone like me who just tries everything in front of her. What you do with this nude toned liner is fill in on the outside of the lip, leaving a barely noticeable waxy finish that shouldn't allow any gloss to bleed into lines (though I thankfully dont have lines there yet so I can't honestly say much for bleeding). I liked using it traditionally over lips to cancel out my own color in order to get a really clear (and very long lasting) result with whatever color I used.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlond

EyesGreen

12 years ago

I bought this primarily to use as an eye brightener, since I never remember to use lipliner and don't have much trouble with color-bleed. But once I got the hang of it (very thin line just outside the lipline and blend, blend, blend), I like very much the way it subtly defines my mouth. The formulation is soft enough to line the inner eyelid effortlessly and has good staying power. Like shimmerglosslove, I was wary about using a lip product on my inner eye so I just sharpened both ends of the pencil -- one end for the eyes, one for the lips. Two products in one. Voila!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

12 years ago

first of all this lipliner baffled me. i honestly didn't understand the concept of a reverse lipliner. at first i thought it was a lip neutralizer (kind of like mac's lip erase). then i thought it was used to fix your lipstick mistakes (like if you go over your lip line, you can use this to erase that, which by the way, kind of works). then when i used it as its intended purpose, which is to line just above my lips line and blend down, it ended up pleasantly surprising me. i like how it makes my lips' line look seamlessly less harsh while at the same time subtlely highlighting it. very cool, and i have a mua reviewer to thank for enlightening me. lol.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

After reading the reviews on this (I had already purchased it), I thought I would give it a whirl as an eye brightener. Let me tell you, I love it! I love the look of white eyeliner in the inner corners of the eyes and also the inner rims, but it is true that sometimes it looks too harsh. This is the perfect color to get that same look but without the harshness. I have been using it for the sole purpose of an eyeliner since I read the reviews! I like it as a lipliner yes but I'm just not the biggest lip liner gal...I don't think about it so I don't remember it in the routine I guess, although I do like it. Odd I know. Anyway, I bought this because I was trying to ease myself into lip liner, just trying it out. I absolutely despise the dark ring around the lips look, so this pencil does well defining the perimeter of the lips and keeping glosses and lipsticks from migrating. But without the appearance of a normal lipliner. It really is a very versatile little stick, also works well as a spot concealor and it covers the dreaded lip perimeter zit (horror!) that can occur on occasion (those are the devil). It has excellent staying power as well. Very pleased overall with this product, although the actual reason I bought it for turned out to be what I rarely use it for. Go figure.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

12 years ago

Love this lipliner! You cannot tell you're wearing liner, which is great because I hate liner & just wanted something to define my lips w/ a nude look as well as keep my lipstick/gloss in place and this does it all - plus makes my lips look way better! It's amazing - it draws the light to your lips and looks super natural! i was looking for a nude liner & a cargo rep happened to be working in sephora today & she recommended this. Love it!! (my favorite ever nude lips look = this + MAC politely pink l/s + MAC bonus beat l/s - i'm NW15 for reference)

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

12 years ago

this is one product that I can not live without !! I love it.It is the perfect liner to wear especially when I am just wearing gloss. I hate the way traditional liners look when the lip gloss has worn off and you are left with a terrible dark ring around your lips. ick! This is so versatile as well as I use it has a concealer all over my face to cover little freckles, spots, veins etc.... It is a little bit light , and might not be great for every skin tone, but for my fair skin it is pretty much perfect

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

12 years ago

received this in a swap and is liking it so far. unlike traditional liner, this makes the cleanest lip line ever. my mouth looks more crisp thanks so this and it also prevents bleeding. i line the whole lip right above the borders and gently smudge upwards. it defines my lips and highlights my cupid bow giving a slightly poutier look. i love skipping lip liner and wearing this with a little lip gloss. the shade is perfect for my fair skin, in fact i don't even need to blend much. i can see why this won't work on all skin colors though.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

12 years ago

I have to confess I have never really got the knack of using this as a lip liner, but it's my HG eyeliner for using on my waterline to brighten up my eyes. As it's a pinky nude shade it looks much more natural than a white eyeliner. A perfect quick fix for tired eyes.

About reviewer (554 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

12 years ago

While I like the idea behind the reverse lip liner, I don't really like Cargo's execution. The lip liner is very drying on my lips and rubs off ridiculously fast. I really do like how versatile this is since it looks good underneath almost any lipstick.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral