4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

13 years ago

Very nifty idea. I really love this product and I've only used it once! It stopped my lipstick from bleeding, made my lip line more dramatic. You do have to line the outer side of your lips and blend it in pretty well. It's not really creamy or waxy (therefore easily blendable) so if you have darker skin it might not be a good idea. I also barely tried it as an eye brightener and it seems to work pretty well that way too.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesGreen

13 years ago

Loooove it, and I definitely do not have fair skin. It works exactly like it's supposed to, as long as you use it properly (i.e. on the veeery outer edge of the lips and blend outward), and even looks great with brighter lip glosses. It does work fine as a highlighter around the eyes too, but I don't know about putting something that goes around the mouth on the inner corners of your eyes. But as one or the other, it's a 5.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

from

13 years ago

I don't use this product as a lipliner. I use Duwop's Reverse Lipliner as I prefer its waxier texture. However, I LOVE this product as a concealer for small freckles, sunspots, etc. It has lasting power and does an excellent concealing job on my fair-to-medium skin.

About reviewer (98 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

13 years ago

I am in love with this lipliner! I will never go back to using regular liners. You have to apply it to the very outer edge, i.e., almost outside, your natural lip contour. It goes on like a concealer and you have to blend it in with your fingers. When you apply your lipstick, the color shades naturally so there is no obvious line between your lip and skin colors. So natural looking, great product ♥

About reviewer (183 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

13 years ago

As already stated in the excellent review by ruthiepa, this should be used just outside your lip line so that your lips will look fuller. It's a nice pencil - not too hard - so it's easy to blend. My lips are not very pigmented so this pencil is terrific. It's fantastic as a highlighter for the cupid's bow, too.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0
from

13 years ago

As a reverse lip liner I hated it - made me look like a clown when I actually lined my lips. As an under eye/inner eye brightener it worked pretty well. I tried using it as a base for my lipstick and it looked chalky. I prefer the Du-Wop lip liner.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily

HairBrunette

13 years ago

For me it was sorta of tricky to use this stuff. My lips don't bleed but i liked the color it was. It's a great nude color and i use it as a primer type for my lips...it dot it on my lips under my bonne bell lip gloss and it comes out a really pretty nude color and covers my pigmented lips! Beware if you use too much your lips will look whitish! As far as helping bleeding..i dont know.. but it did help my lipgloss last longer.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily

HairBrown

13 years ago

This is not just for gloss.... This stuff works GREAT, FANTASTIC, PERFECT ... as a lip liner BUT, most people try to put it where they would any lip liner and that does not work. This is made to put OUTSIDE your normal lip line and not on it as you would regular lip liners. Prescriptives has the same thing but they call theirs " Lip Diffusion" and they have two shades and I can not live without their MEDIUM ! I like Cargo's reverse lip liner but Love Prescriptives because it is much SOFTER and easier to apply and you get MUCH more for your money. Their stick is huge compared to this one and it comes in two colors, one for light skin and one for darker skin. I do not like the hard type of pencils that do not go on as easily like this one. These reverse lip liners OR diffusers REALLY make your lips stand out and look fantastic AND fuller if you put them on right. When used correctly, they HIGHLIGHT you lips and bring them out. If you put this ON YOUR LIP LINE, it will make you lips look smaller and it is NOT meant to go there and that may be why it is not working for some ?? It shapes your lips however you want. YES, it is great for the eyes but you are REALLY REALLY MISSING out if you do not use this as a lip liner for any color or gloss out there.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairOther

13 years ago

Sets off any color mouth I'm doing. I love it. Great price, too.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlack

13 years ago

Finally! A Lip Liner I can work with! Its a perfect nude. I can use it with any and all my lipsticks & glosses. But to me the best part of this liner is when I use it as an eyeliner. It opens up my eye area like you wouldnt believe! I love using it in the corner of my eyes! Looks like I've had a good nights sleep and I look wide awake on those drab days. I could never pull off the white eyeliner, so this is the perfect alternative. Love this product. Will Repurcahse!

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age19-24