4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

LOVE this. I use it on my lips, and it makes them look fuller and lighter. when I put lipstick on over it, the shades that were too dark become perfect. I will cry the day they discontinue this.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

this is great! so simple, but so effective - use on its own, or with lip tint, gloss etc. definitely recommend. I'm not sure if it is expensive or not as I got it with 75% off so was a steal. anyway pencils tend to last for ages!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

from

8 years ago

Good for lining the lower waterline. Doesn't irritate at all, and looks natural. Easy to use.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I absolutely love this product, it is great for subtly highlighting and enhancing your lips. It works well if you pair it with gloss for a natural look or if you want a really precise, dramatic lip. I bought it in a set with the lip gloss quad from ebeauty.ca...altogether it came to $25, which is a great deal. I haven't tried it on my waterline, but I think it would look a lot better than harsh white liner.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

9 years ago

Love this! It works really well preventing feathering and highlighting and defining lips - definitely makes my lips look fuller and the shape more defined. I've found this also works well as a concealer :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Other

HairRed

9 years ago

I bought this at the recommendation of the Ulta sales associate for use along my waterline in place of white eyeliner (since I find it to be WAY to harsh for my skintone). I bought the 02 and use it about 99% of the time. I LOVE it with a passion, and although I find $16 a bit steep for an pencil, I've yet to find a cheaper alternate. My only complaint is that it doesn't seem to last the whole day. But honestly, I don't expect it to considering it's suppose to be a LIPliner. I may try the 01 just for kicks, but I at least know the 02 is a keeper in my book! :)

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0

9 years ago

I was hoping for a MLBB effect from this product but I didn't notice a more defined lipline or illusion of a fuller lip. My top line isn't very defined so I was hoping this would create more of a cupid's bow but I looked pretty much the same. It did blend well and worked nicely with my lipsticks and glosses but it didn't do anything different. I just wasn't impressed.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

9 years ago

Love this! I use it along my waterline on my bottom lashes, as I find that white is far too harsh - too much of a VS angel look! By using this, I use less concealer... if that makes sense? I wish I could find a drugstore equivalent, but until that happens (if it ever does) my makeup kit will never be without this. UPDATE 03/11 - this is the one product I use literally every single day... Every single day! (well, together with some SS, a bit of powder and EA 8 hr cream) Unbelievable how it helps my eyes look presentable. If you haven't tried this, please do! You won't regret it.

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Nice to highlight cupid's bow

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

10 years ago

I was using this as a regular lip liner, but with the function that it would blend with my not-nude-enough pinkish gloss to pale them out, and I like it for that! I definitely need to try it as I guess it was intended...a lip highlighter (slightly above the upper lip line) and I'm sure it will be great! But even with how I use it, I like it. It is pretty cool...and it does stay put. I can see myself getting it again!

About reviewer (609 reviews)

Age25-29