4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I love this product: I've almost finished the entire old style (white and reddy pink) 750ml bottle. Doesn't irritate my scalp. I don't need to wash my hair more than once every few days. Smells great. Nevertheless, it is rather expensive and the pumps on the bottles always seem to fall apart. However... I've noticed that the Tween Duo (750ml bottles of shampoo and conditioner) set is now incredibly difficult to get hold of, especially now that TiGi has completely revamped the S Factor range. I ordered the new style (white and purple) bottles hoping for the same great product, only to find out the entire ingredient list has changed! The new shampoo gives my hair a horrible texture, irritates my scalp and isn't quite as nice thick consistency like the old formula. It's taken my hair at least a week to get back to normal after using it! Long story short, it may just be a problem only I've experienced, but I'd advise avoiding the new style purple bottles in favour of the old style reddy pink ones.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

1.0
from

6 years ago

Thought this was supposed to be a good everyday shampoo... only thing I liked was the smell...made hair dry-felt brittle, a lot more breakage, definitely not worth the cost.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

7 years ago

For a sulfate free shampoo it sure lathers very well. Like the fact that my scalp is not so oily after 2 or 3 days with out shampoo. it is a bit pricey though. their rockalholic orange shampoo works well too but cheaper to buy.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBrown

from

7 years ago

I love this shampoo, after years of searching I finally found a good shampoo that cleans my hair, and keeps it clean for days. I can actually skip two days now between washing. The smell is divine, it's like some fruity drink, or something from a candy store. It lathers very good, and it leaves my hair very soft and manageable. I use it together with the conditioner (which is also great), and I don't even have to blow dry my hair anymore. It is expensive in my country, but I buy it online or at a shop that sells barber supplies and salon shampoos like Tigi, Redken, ... at lower prices.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

UNBELIEVABLE!!! That's what this shampoo is! I used it two times so far and I am so inpressed! My hair is completely changed. Usually my hair is wavy to straight,super frizzy and pretty dry. To get it to normal I condition and flat iron and that way it look a little bit normal. After this shampoo I don't need to do this. My hair got absolutely frizz free ,sleek and so straight like I just use flat iron. I couldn't believe it! I use also the Health factor conditioner ,but I don't think I actually need it haha. I definitely recommend it!Give it a try,I hope it will do the same miracle with you hair!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I just finished the 750ml bottle! It was a great shampoo, it didn´t irritate my sensitive scalp and did not over dry my hair even used on a daily basis. lathers great if you work the product in your hands with a little bit of warm water. its such a shame the matching conditioner wasnt good

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2.0

8 years ago

I'm sorry to put a downer on the reviews for this but it just doesn't work for me. It doesn't lather as well (being sulphate free I understand that), afterwards my hair feels as though the product hasn't rinsed away properly and the smell! I like the initial grapefruit scent but once I start working it into my hair I can't bear it, sort of ammonia-like? I am not a fan of the conditioner either both products leave my hair dull and limp. I will not be re-purchasing.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

Fabulous shampoo. The only faults I can find with it are the price (which wouldn't stop me repurchasing), and that as another reviewer commented, the bottles are a bit insubstantial considering how high-end the range is. Having said that, I am in love with this. It is moisturising but a good cleanser at the same time (I can wash my hair only every other day, which is pretty rare for me). It leaves my ends soft, and lathers really well - have no idea how they managed that considering it's sulfate-free! Best shampoo I've ever used, hands down. I am also very happy with the conditioner - try them together!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 years ago

This shampoo, and the matching conditioner, is everything I've been looking for. I've got fine hair, oily roots and dry ends, with still some damage left from a bleach two years ago. I'm looking for a shampoo that gives me a lot of moisture but doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy. That is very hard to find, but Health Factor delivers! It gives me the softest hair ever that appears healthy, very shiny AND airy (people even commented on that). What's really amazing is that it air-dries completely straight and sleek (not in the flat or limp way, but like "i just got my ends trimmed"). I never use any heated tools, so this is a huge plus. After having used Health Factor my hair doesn't need any styling products! The texture of the shampoo is very thick and creamy, the smell is delicious and it feels so luxurious to use. It lathers very well considering it's sulfate free. I like the fact that it is very nourishing but without an overload of proteins, and this goes for the cond. too. I bought the big bottles (very good deal), and while I like the pump, I think they should make the bottles a little harder. They seem a bit fragile, but that's my only complaint. I will definitely repurchase - this is my HG!

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Why has this not been reviewed yet?! Call me a hair product snob, 'cause I am. I have tried it ALL. This is my current HG. And it's even SULFATE-FREE for all you sulfate-phobes out there in Productville!! I really don't care too much about sulfates or no sulfates, in fact, I usually HATE sulfate-free shampoos because they don't lather well, and they don't do much for my hair. But this stuff is amazing. AND, I'm even doing something good for my hair by not using sulfates. Yay. The smell is SO fresh and nice, almost like citrus, but not cloying or harsh. Kind of a floral-y citrus? I don't know how to describe it. It just smells AWESOME. It lathers nicely, it's thick, and it's moisturizing enough even for MY super-processed hair. I have fine hair, but lots of it, and it's bleached platinum with colored low-lights. My stylist can't believe what great condition my hair is in, considering I am in the salon for root touch-ups faithfully every 4 weeks. Between this, the matching conditioner, and my beloved TiGi SERIOUS conditioner once a week (The most amazing deep conditioner EVER), my hair is looking good, considering all the punishment I put it through. It's not cheap, I believe I paid $25, but it's a small price to pay for the results I've gotten.

About reviewer (199 reviews)

Age30-35