Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
image 1image 2image 3

4.7

Talc Isododecane VP/Hexadecene copolymer MCA Trimethylsiloxysilicate Cyclopentasloxane Disteardmonum hectorite Trihydroxystearin Silica dimethyl silylate Titanium dioxide Sorbitan sesquoleate PEG-40 stearate Beeswax Propylene carbonate Dimethicone Cyclohexasiloxane BHT

on 8/22/2016 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ordered this based on reviews here. A really great Korean brand eye primer that is cheap and lasts all day in the summer heat. It comes in a bottle with a doe foot applicator and is not peachy like most eye primers I've used. I hate the peachy ones cos they change my eyeshadow tone and mattify it unless it's what you want.

You have to make sure you let it dry especially under humid conditions but once it sets I can apply my shadow and it still looks good later on.

I ordered mine from ebay from my favourite seller Bringbringshop.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorites. Great primer to prevent smudge & crease proof than other primers out there. It actually works better than UDPP on my monolid eyes! Does all the things primers should do, but for a fraction of the price. It retails for around 5 dollars. I will rebuy forsure!

To Read all 97 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/10/2016 11:27:00 AM

2 or 3 years ago, I've read a lot of great reviews about this primer so I went to etude house and it was out of stock. I was using Urban decay primer at that time but it's expensive and not that great either. So I searched and found Lime crime eye primer (my favorite!) but I have to order it online... so A week ago, I finally got my hands on this product, and used it today!!!! and just wow! it didn't even last 4 hours! I don't know how I should use it coz U.D and L.C is both applied by finger while this one has an applicator then I spread it using my finger. I only applied it once, should I apply more???

on 4/23/2016 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

A really excellent primer that can compete with UD primer potion and win based on performance and price. It's quite silicony as you would expect and pretty much sheer once applied, so it's not a base which will help you to counteract discolouration, but in the longevity department works just as well as UD. When the weather was hot and humid, this little gem kept my brown smokey eye in mint conditon. The packaging could be improved as it can get tricky to get to the bottom of the container with the wand, maybe a squeeze tube would be much appreciated. Overall, fantastic value for money.

on 4/16/2016 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm on my third tube of this little gem, thank you MUA for the recommendation!

I have used UD eye primer, Too Faced shadow insurance and several western drug store options and none have come close to Etude House's offering. The product is creamy but it dries nicely and sinks into the skin. As it dries to a transparent shade, it will not alter the shade of your eyeshadow. Another little plus is that is fragrance free. It's performance is stellar, I have weepy watery eyes/oily lids and a retail job that causes me to cry and question my life choices on a daily basis, BUT my eyeshadow and liner stays put.. all day long!

There is little in the way of negatives to say about Proof 10. There isn't an awful lot of product in the pot but for the price that you pay, its still excellent value considering it's performance.

I've repurchased this over and over again (usually via Korean sellers on eBay for $5ish) and I will happily continue!

on 3/7/2016 1:53:00 PM

I have normal eyelids and live a fairly nonstrenuous (cubicle 9-5 etc) life so I don't really put my eye makeup through the wringer like some of you gals, but this is still great stuff. I strayed from UDPP due to price, I liked the WnW Fergie just fine but it was very dry and could get patchy, and before this I was using a Maybelline Color Tattoo shadow which was good for longevity but altered the color of my eyeshadows for obvious reasons.

I picked this up for about $5 off Amazon and while it took forever to get to me (I assume it was being shipped from Korea) it is worth the wait. It comes in a cute little pot, has a lovely texture that glides on lids, a slight tint, and my shadow looks smooth, fresh, and crease-free all day. Highly recommend.

ETA: I am nearing the end of my tube and while I still adore the product inside, the tube design is rather atrocious...kinda like the early UDPPs where you have to do wand gymnastics or cut ish in h alf to get the rest of the primer out. Still a good product, still cheap, but good to be aware!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Tahan lama namun sgt cpt kering ketika baru dioleskan ke kelopak mata

Ohhh, what a GREAT primer. So, so good. No wonder it has such high ratings.

The Pros:
- I have very, very oily eyelids. This keeps my eyeshadow in place perfectly well.
- The consistency is very thin, which means it doesn't add thickness and doesn't compete with your eyeshadows, which could weigh down your eyes and feel uncomfortable. This basically feels like nothing.
- It has a very slight tint to it, nothing major, so I always apply a full coverage concealer on top since I have very dark eyelids. I'd say the lack of a stronger coverage is the biggest con about it, even though it's not that big of a deal. In the end, it all depends on your preferences.
- Eyeshadow blends very easily on top of it.
- It's got a nice doe foot applicator, which deposits just the right amount of product.

The Cons:
- If you have dry patches on your lids, or dry lids in general, skip this, since it'll emphazise that and make the eyeshadows patchy and difficult to blend.
- The packaging is a bit annoying, with that huge wand taking space.
- It doesn't have a lot of product inside.

I highly recommend it and would definitely repurchase!

This is an excellent 10. It makes my eyeshadows last without creasing and it works. It put my Urban Decay primer potion into shame

on 1/26/2016 11:01:00 PM

I've only had this for a day but I'm already so impressed! My dark, sparkly eyeshadow stayed nearly perfectly on my lids for 13 hours! I had been home most of the day so I wasn't being careful with my eyeshadow; I was laying down, rubbing my eyes, etc. and 13 hours later there was only slight fading! For this performance and the price, this primer is perfect!