Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Proof 10 Eye PrimerProof 10 Eye PrimerProof 10 Eye PrimerProof 10 Eye Primer

4.7

Talc Isododecane VP/Hexadecene copolymer MCA Trimethylsiloxysilicate Cyclopentasloxane Disteardmonum hectorite Trihydroxystearin Silica dimethyl silylate Titanium dioxide Sorbitan sesquoleate PEG-40 stearate Beeswax Propylene carbonate Dimethicone Cyclohexasiloxane BHT

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't use this as an eye primer, per se, since I don't use any eye products. But I use it as a specific primer on areas where I tend to crease from either oiliness or dryness (or both - yaay, skin). I apply a little on my finger, and dab it on after moisturizer/sunscreen.

I usually apply lightly around my eyes, nostrils and the nasiolabal lines, and even a bit between the eyebrows if I expect to be frowning. It stops any product from settling and caking, and stops me from having to rub my eyelids and tiny lines to prevent foundation buildup when I move my face. It's cheap and easy to carry around, so I think I'll always have it handy. But for more general priming, I prefer The Ordinary's High Spreadability Primer, or the Revolution Pro Aqua spray.

on 5/15/2018 12:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Texture reminds me of the urban decay primer potion; it goes on smoothly and dries clear. It isn’t sticky at all and doesn’t feel heavy. I think this eye primer is just ok; I don’t really think it does anything special to the eyeshadows I apply on top; if you want something more adhesive and with coverage, I would go for a paint pot.

on 4/6/2018 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is seriously the best eye primer that I've ever used. Good pricing, the stick is unneccesary large, but the formula lasts all day for my eyes and even when I wake up after a night out, my eyeshadow is still the exact same as how I did my make up!

on 3/11/2018 1:35:00 AM

Love, love, LOVE this primer. Not as good as my Too Faced eyeshadow primer which is my holy grail, but this is a close second and it's most definitely worth it especially for its price.

Pro tip for people using this primer-- you're not supposed to use the wand directly on the eyes. That gets too much of the product on your eyes and that has the opposite effect of what the primer was designed for. Put a small amount on the back of your cleaned hand, rub and warm it with your ring finger... then using the ring finger, gently apply a thin layer on your eyelid. Works like a charm and shadow doesn't crease for me for HOURS and I have very, VERY oily lids.

Will buy again once I run out... the only thing is I wish the company will make the product safer to use (get rid of the toxic chemicals-- it's 2018!).

on 8/29/2017 3:28:00 AM

Love this product! Though I don't have obvious smile lines, whenever I used foundation/powder & went throughout my day, it was painful how obviously my smile lines were. Enter this product!! Super affordable and it prevents ANY creasing around my mouth. Taking off a lippie because I find as an eye primer, though it prevents creasing, does not keep the vibrancy of the eyeshadow like the urban decay primer does. If I want to be extra, I'll use those two primers, but overall this is a keeper!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm wowed by this product!
Urban Decay failed miserably, it was directly creasing by itself and way worse with any eyeshadow on top.
Etude House is another story. I put a couple of dots with an applicator on my lids and spread it out with the finger. Little goes a very long way.
It dries instantly. Eyeshadow that goes on top somehow sticks to it, while there is no sticky feeling left by the primer.
Colors appear brighter, but blending takes longer. It's also more difficult to correct mistakes.
This primer really delivers. Great for day to night looks! I haven't seen my eyeshadow fading while using this.
Easy to remove with Micellar water. 5-star product!

on 5/4/2017 12:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I have tapered eyelids so the makeup on my inner lids will mostly be gone by the end of the day. With this primer, my eyeshadows show up better and last so much longer! Really good for oily lids and it's so affordable.

on 12/10/2016 11:36:00 PM

Crazy good for the price. I actually find this out-performs the Too Faced and Urban Decay eye primers.

This is the absolute best primer to prevent creasing. I have oily-ish Asian double lids which tend to accumulate creased eyeshadow in the inner folds. This primer, after being set with skin tone eyeshadow, makes my daily shadow look last at least 12-14 hours. It's amazing for ensuring looks stay in place and not grease up in the eyelid crease, while also preventing fading.

As for the color-intensifying this claims, I'm not so sure I have noticed a huge difference. However, this may be because I've only used this with very pigmented and high-quality shadows to begin with (Anastasia Beverly Hills and Urban Decay). Perhaps this primer could bring out more pigment with sheerer or patchier colours.

The packaging is alright, and the doe foot is nice and convenient but I can see it being a problem when trying to get the last bits out of the "bulb". Despite the packaging, this is an instant HG for me based on the longevity alone. I think I will try it as an undereye primer for concealer as well!

Update: a light layer of this used as undereye primer was excellent at preventing concealer creasing. Amazing product.

on 8/22/2016 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ordered this based on reviews here. A really great Korean brand eye primer that is cheap and lasts all day in the summer heat. It comes in a bottle with a doe foot applicator and is not peachy like most eye primers I've used. I hate the peachy ones cos they change my eyeshadow tone and mattify it unless it's what you want.

You have to make sure you let it dry especially under humid conditions but once it sets I can apply my shadow and it still looks good later on.

I ordered mine from ebay from my favourite seller Bringbringshop.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

One of my favorites. Great primer to prevent smudge & crease proof than other primers out there. It actually works better than UDPP on my monolid eyes! Does all the things primers should do, but for a fraction of the price. It retails for around 5 dollars. I will rebuy forsure!