Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus SPF 30

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.2

This stuff was pretty good. I now live in Florida where bugs and sun are a daily concern. I would put this on in the morning and then would go to theme park for a few hours and I wouldn't get burnt or bit. I even wore this for an hour on the beach this week and the half of me that was covered by this (I ran out halfway through application) didn't get burnt. My complaints are it's a bit on the sticky side, and it does not layer well under makeup. But other than that it's a fairly decent sunblock and bug protector.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

DO NOT BUY THIS! IT DOESN'T CONTAIN UVA PROTECTION! Unless you want to get skin cancer, wrinkles and discolorations, ofcourse...
I don't recommend this at all -completely useless!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product. It is really hard to find a lotion that gives sun protection and insect repellent at the same time. When you have hyper kids dying to go outside, who has time to layer different lotions on them?? Only thing is the smell is a bit strong. Otherwise, works great!

I like the scent of the cool 'n fabulous version okay. The only thing I noticed was that when I layered it over my Moisture Intensive Therapy Lotion, after everything soaked in and dried and all that, there was a residue left over that flaked off. It does keep bugs away, and is an effective sunscreen, but if you're mostly after the bug effect, I'd use the bath oil instead.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Bug Guard Plus works really well to protect from those pesky summer insects. The smell is quite nice too. Compared to other insect repellents, it is the most effective. I used Bug Guard for the first time last summer at my family reunion and was really impressed. The mosquitoes didn't come near me. A must have for the summer!

Popular Lotions / Creams