Joico K-Pak Color Therapy

Joico K-Pak Color Therapy

4.6

Water (Aqua), Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Isopentyldiol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Sorbitol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Bis-Isobutyl PEG, PPG-20, 35, Amodimethicone Copolymer, Arginine HCl, Glycerin, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-90M, Silicone Quaternium-16, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Thioctic Acid, Undeceth-11, Undeceth-5, Butyl Methoxydibenzoyl Methane, Polyquaternium-55, Polysilicone-19, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Isopropyl Alcohol, Butyloctanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance

on 4/30/2016 12:47:00 PM

I realised I had not reviewed this conditioner yet although I reviewed the shampoo. The pair has been my go-to for months now, and I credit these products with the fact my hair is in decent condition. This conditioner is really good for a daily product. It's excellent at detangling - the shampoo, while good, does tangle my hair a bit - and I don't really feel the need for a deep condition when I use this. (I tend to wash my hair every 2-3 days, depending on whether I wear it up or down). I'll repurchase both the shampoo and conditioner. My hair: baby fine, wavy-curly (I mostly blow dry it straight), between bob and shoulder length with a semi-permanent colour job.

on 1/24/2016 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is a great conditioner. I use it on the mid-shaft to ends of my color-treated hair (dark brown --> medium brown) every time I wash it, and it has left my hair weightless, moisturized, and shiny! It also brings out the highlights in my hair without giving them a brassy look. The conditioner has a pretty thick consistency and makes hair very slippery in the shower. A little goes a long way, so I only use about a quarter-sized amount for my long hair and it works perfectly. Would definitely recommend for those of you who have color-treated, parched strands.

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

When this conditioner works, man, it's transformative. The first time I used this my hair was well conditioned, but no miracles. The next day I used this, and my breakage disappeared, my brittle ends were soft. After a couple weeks my hair then became very dry. After doing some reading I learned that when hair gets too much protein it can seem stiff, and I think that is what happened to my hair.

So for a few weeks now I've just been using moisturizing conditioners, and will go back to this later. In the future I will use this at most once a week.

I've tried a lot of keratin products and this conditioner and the CHI Keratin Mist have been the best so far. I would give this a five if the results were consistent.

I was in dire need of a new shampoo and conditioner. I have been growing my hair for a few years and colour it every 2 months with highlights, lowlights, ombré or bayalage. I have been using Organics Coconut shampoo and conditioner and it claims to be SO naturally nourishing, yet even with a deep condition treatment every week, my hair looked stringy, straight (naturally wavy hair!) greasy and felt like straw! I never blow dry or straighten it either and wash my hair twice a week. I felt like giving up on my hair ever being long again, that is how gross my hair seemed. Until, I read these reviews about the Kpak Color Therapy.

I bought the regular sizes of shampoo and conditioner and after only one wash, my hair softened! My brittle ends curled instead of being stiff! My natural wave has returned and my hair is shiny and looking healthy and happy. The scent is nice, not very noticeable at all really. Reminds me of Revlon's Outrageous from my teen years! My hair still feels clean and fresh 2 days after a wash and my hair feels very smooth. Pricey but a good quality products that delivers real results. My HG combo I will continue to repurchase!

on 7/3/2015 8:33:00 PM

What IS this magic? Upon one use of a sample pack of this, along with the shampoo, my ombre bleached ends haven't felt this good in months. It feels normal like my virgin hair, which I haven't seen for nearly a year. I went to the beauty supply outlet (Canada) on the same day and got a 1L bottle of this for $22CAD. I wasn't crazy about the matching shampoo because my thin straight hair fell flat, but went back the next day and picked it up anyway because my hair became fluffier with second day hair.
For a huge 1L, the price is justified, because this makes my hair feel so clean, and washing my hair every other day just became a reality. Not one drugstore brand has been able to come near these results.
The important miracle action of this conditioner is that it puts proteins back in your hair where bleach has stripped it out.

on 3/27/2015 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I always like to buy good quality Shampoos and Conditioners and enjoy swapping and changing the brands around.I like the Tigi brand, Moroccanoil Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner as well as Mane n Tail Shampoo and Conditioner. This Joico KPak Shampoo and Conditioner is really nice and doesn't strip my hair dye colour and leaves my hair soft and shiny like the others I listed. It isn't over perfumed either if that is what some people prefer.
It has a pump which is always nice and easy to use when in the shower.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Fantastic product, the best conditioner I've ever tried (used in conjunction with the K-Pak Color Therapy Shampoo, also brilliant). In one wash I could tell a huge difference in my damaged, color-treated hair. So glad I discovered Joico!

on 1/2/2015 4:07:00 AM

I bought a big salon size pump bottle on sale which made it pretty cost effective. Such a nice conditioner. Keeps my hair tangle free and extended the life of my gloss colour by about 2 weeks. Smells terrific too.

My favorite Joico shampoo/conditioner is the K-PAK reconstruct- if I damage the heck out of my hair from coloring and bleaching, that always came to my rescue. I purchased both the shampoo and conditioner in the liter sizes when Ulta had them on sale. I had them for about a year, when I noticed I was running low on the conditioner. I remember seeing it on clearance for $10.00 (the liter size) at T.J. Maxx a week before, so when I went to go get it, they didn't have it anymore..(they did but it was regular price-like $16.00)- so I saw they had the K-Pak color therapy liter on clearance for $12.00, so I decided to try that one out. I'm glad I did, because I really love it! For one, it doesn't have that rotten banana smell (which I can tolerate, but not my favorite...) it smells really pleasant...little flowery..I like it! Plus, it's thicker and not as runny, and it makes my hair soft and look great, takes away the split ends and my color even looks better! So next, I will buy the matching shampoo when I run out of the K-Pak reconstruct. I have thin, fine hair and this doesn't weigh it down, which is another big plus in my book...the only complaint is that it takes more time to rinse it out of your hair, because it's a bit thick, but other than that, it's perfect!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this conditioner!! I use this in conjunction with the shampoo. Scent smells like plants, really earthy. My hair feels soft and manageable afterward my shower. Definitely would repurchase!