Sexy Hair Concepts - Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Argan Oil Nourishing Styling Treatment

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenyl Trimethicone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene, Carboxaldehyde, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linalool, Coumarin, Eugenol, Benzyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Limonene, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Oil, Red 17 (CI 26100), Yellow 11 (CI 47000).

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

My hair is shoulder length. It is also naturally wavy, thick and coarse. My stylist recommended this product, and it is my HG styling product. Although it is an oil, it is very light and it smells amazing! I use it on damp hair after shampooing (5 full pumps). The brush glides through my hair as I blow dry, and it cuts drying time by about 30%. This is important, especially in the warmer months, because I have a lot of hair. After drying, I run 1 pump through my hair before flat ironing. It makes my hair much easier to section when I straighten it because it's so much more smooth and manageable. This is the only hair product that I have consistently recommended. If your hair is thick and coarse, you should definitely try it. I buy it from my stylist at $10 for a 3.4 fl oz. bottle.

I've never experienced any buildup or itching, as it is so light. It doesn't make my hair greasy. Absolute HG!

on 7/20/2016 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good quality product. I have very damages fine hair that I refuse to cut and this treatment minimizes the breakage. It's also not too heavy. I can put a quarter sized amount on each half of my scalp. You can let it air dry, but I feel it sets in better with a blowdry.My hair is left smooth, healthy, and shiny. Will definitely repurchase this product.

I got a sample sized bottle of this product in 2013 and was amazed at how great it worked. I have very naturally frizzy, wavy hair and this (when applied on freshly washed, damp hair) makes me look like my hair has been styled and relaxed professionally. Also, I really like the smell of it, and that it speeds up the drying process. I've used serums and oils for control purposes for many years, but this is by far my favorite. I've since purchased the full size bottle and am still loving it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been using this styling treatment oil for over six months and really love this product. It makes my wavy coarse hair manageable and easy to style. I tried use this product on damp hair and dry hair, and I find out it works best for me when I apply this on clean dry hair before I flat iron my hair. I use about two to three pumps on my shoulder length hair. The smell is nice, very subtle, so it won't overpower on the day I spray y perfume. My hair feels smooth and nice even after two days from the day I applied this product.

on 9/22/2015 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am really impressed with this oil. Usually I don't use conditioning oil in my hair because it's so fine and is easily greasy by oil products. This was great! I use two small pumps in wet hair and blow drying with a thickening product. It keeps my hair soft without the grease and also allows the thickening product to work without weighing down my hair. It also gives it a healthy shine. There isn't much in heat protection with this product which is a bummer. If there was more heat protection, I would give this 5 lippies instead of 4. Overall, I can leave it in my hair 3-4 days (with some dry shampoo) before it looks really greasy. This product has given me the most noticeable difference when using it. I really like it and will continue to use it.

on 6/14/2015 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Leaves me with silky, frizz-free locks and doesn't weigh my hair down. My hair is very thick, straight and poufy. I think this will replace Moroccan Oil for me since it's 1/2 the cost.

I got a travel size of this product in my ipsy bag this month... AND I HATE IT!!!! I have very thick, dark and curly hair. Up until I got this product, I have been using plain old coconut oil in my hair. I really wanted this product to work, as I love trying new things but it just made my hair look like a MESS! I applied a toonie (2 dollar coin for my american friends) sized amount all over my hair and proceeded to blow dry it, as the directions indicate. My hair was FRIZZY, DRY, and smelled way too heavily of the products perfumes. It was awful. I won't be buying the full size of this product. I passed the sample on to my sister.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought the travel size at a local beauty supply store. It smells wonderful and a little goes a long way. I agree with others that this softens and helps with frizzy tremendously. I have not tried this with heat but it should be perfect when I flat iron my hair. It adds shine and leaves my hair healthy looking. I really like this even though I already have so many hair serums to use up. Will repurchase and get bigger bottle.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this serum, it makes my thick, coarse, wavy and chemically treated hair so soft! I first started using the leave in conditioner spray but saw all these reviews for the soy renewal oil and decided to try it out. I am so glad I did. I actually think this oil works way better than the leave in spray. The other morning I kept running my fingers through my hair because it felt soft and silky, and my hair never feels that way! I wash and condition my hair like normal (lately with Joico Moisture Recovery) and then add a few drops (5-6 since my hair is thick) into my palm and run through my hair. If I want my hair straighter, I also add a few drops of Tigi Sleek Mystique straightening balm to my hair along with this oil, and I let it air dry overnight, and in the morning I flat iron. Leaves my hair way softer and shinier. If my hair needs it, sometimes I add another 3-4 drops of Moroccan oil, but thats because my hair is very dry and can use it. I will definitely repurchase this gem, and recommend!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this serum. I got it from my local Salon Centric for super cheap and its by far the best serum I've used. Its not too greasy, then again I do not use a lot at all, mind you I have super dense thick hair and crazy frizzies. A little goes a long way and it spreads beautifully. My hair feels so soft the second I use it. Its great on damp hair as well as dry and I use on both ☺ The smell is delightfully sweet as well! This is my number 1 serum, definitely recommend 😃😃👍

Popular Hair Treatments