4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

i rarely write reviews, but for this lotion i have to! Main area I am trying to de-hair is down there, i mean everything down there ???? I've tried most common hair removing lotions/creams and while most did remove the hair, they also left me crying from the pain around the "lips" area. whats the point getting all nice and smooth when u can't let anyone touch u? lol. i was sceptical about this lotion at first. It's not as available (only Sally's) as other brands. Also its somewhat more runny than its competitors. Also you have to keep it in on around 10 min ????The first time i tried was pretty good result with very mild stinging around the lips, but not super smooth. Maybe i didnt leave it on for the needed time. Today was my second time using it. The result is awesome. No pain, just Brazilian smoothness ????

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I have the lotion for facial hair. ***Please if you have sensitive skin try this out on a patch on your arm for 24 hours before to see how your skin reacts*** I wish I found this stuff sooner. For 7$ it's a steal. It really removes the stubborn facial hair I have. I have very fine dark hair but a lot of it. Waxers have a hard time removing my facial hair because it's so fine. I usually would have to thread my facial hair. I leave this stuff for 8 minutes and remove it with warm water and a face towel. It does remove everything. The reason why I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it does burn my upper lip area. I get redness for a few hours but then it goes away.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Olive

HairBrunette

5 years ago

i have been using this product for a while now (the one for face) and absolutely love it, it removes the peach fuzz on my upper lip and on the rest of my face (i dont like hair at all unless its were its suppose to be: head eyebrows lashes u get my point) i have very sensitive skin and i leave it on for about 5min and it works perfectly no burns or irritations whatsoever also love the calming balm as well keeps skin smooth and touchable after hair has been removed

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlond

1.0

6 years ago

So I put the product on my.....my uh bikini area and I'm so sore I can't even move. I left it on for 7 minutes.... is there a way to treat the burn or should I just leave it be? Did anyone else experience this? Also a side note it left some hairs.....

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

HairBlond

6 years ago

I did better than everything else I have ever tried. The best part about it was that it did not sting, even the most sensitive areas of the body. I highly recommend this item. I just wish I could but a gallon of this stuff lol.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0

7 years ago

I have the version that specifically says for face. I used it on my upper lip for 6 minutes (it says to use between 5-7), and it chemically burnt my upper lip. OUCH. two days later and its a big rash. Ugh, so bad. It does actually remove hairs though, so I think its my sensitive skin that is the issue. I'll try it again for like 3 minutes and see, but if it burns me again I'll be pissed.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

8 years ago

I just tried this for the first time tonight (the one for face) and so far I'm happy with it. I've always had problems removing hair from my upper lip. Threading, tweezing, and waxing all leave me with terribly unsightly whiteheads that pop up a day or two and I am unable to hide them. I finally had to quit doing that so I've been bleaching my upper lip for a few years now. Well, I'm getting sick of it and I'm pretty paranoid all the time since I know it's still visible in direct sunlight. I asked cafe and I was recommended this so I decided to give it a try. Well, I used it for 5 minutes only and it certainly did remove the hair! I was quite satisfied with the results. The lotion itself reeked of rotten eggs, but that's something I can deal with for a few minutes. It seems that I put some on too large of an area because the skin around my upper lip is still red and irritated, after a few hours. Next time I use this, I need to make sure to ONLY put it where the hair is. Maybe my skin is just sensitive to things like this. I will update if I experience anymore irritation or if anything changes.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

8 years ago

I've been trying to clean up my upper lip area for about six months now and when my godmother suggested this product I was a little skeptical but since I've used it, I'm a GiGi believer! I've tried Nair and Veet, and they've given me chemical burns and let me tell you that wasn't pretty. So I turned to plucking my upper lip which became pretty annoying after a while. When this product was suggested I was nervous, hoping it wouldn't burn my skin like other lotions had. Since I have super sensitive skin I left the cream on for about six minutes and it worked! I did feel a little nervous when my upper lip began to sting after I wiped the lotion off, but after using the soothing lotion that comes in the package I was alright. This product is excellent and I would recommend it to anyone, especially if you have sensitive skin. There is a way to get rid of unwanted hair ladies, and GiGi is the best way to go!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

8 years ago

This did not work any better for me than Nair's Shower Power. It does smell better than Nair. For some reason, I have trouble finding something to remove the regrowth, the hair that grows back in softer and finer. This only removed maybe half of the regrowth on my legs.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

thanks to MUA, i went and picked up the lotion & the cream version last night. this hair remover is the SHIZ! i bought the lotion for my underarms and legs and the cream for my bikini area as the hair is coarser there. i only did my underarms and legs last night but seriously, this stuff is AMAZING. i dampened my pits and legs, left it on for only 5 minutes (they recommend 7 mins, but nothing longer than 10 mins) and wiped it off with a washcloth. it smells like cucumbers. today my legs are STILL smooth (no stubble!) and my pits are super pretty! no razor bumps, no cuts, no stubble there either. i am SO pleased. each bottle was about $7.00 and thats a bargain even if you use the entire bottle. GOOD STUFF and i am more than satisfied. Thanks MUA'ers! my bf is excited because im going to do his chest tonight! woo woo...what a find! i will update after i do my bikini area...i am planning on going in farther than the bikini line too...! UPDATE: hmm. i tried this on my "bits" and it burned like heck and so did my underarms. what did i do wrong? maybe i wiped it off to rough? too scared to use it again...first time was fab!

About reviewer (531 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan, Warm