4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This is the best for the bikini line because it really works and is effective! You must purchase this! I have been using mine for a year.

About reviewer (488 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Full disclosure- I got this free from don't-know-where. That being said, I do quite like this razor. It has more blades than I usually buy (due to me being cheap). I can shave my legs in more of a rush without worry about nicking myself because it's not very easy to cut myself unless I'm trying with this baby. It's also very nice for the bikini area. On the other hand, I don't use the non-razored end of the thing, so I might as well not purchase another and just start buying better quality disposables (more blades, better buffer around the blades/between blade and skin). So I guess thank you Schick for making me realize that buying less expensive isn't always the best option as comes to quality of life.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

Amazing and I just can't believe the price on this thing! It feels like you've purchased a fancy long term product, but for $20 (AUD). The trimmer is excellent as almost every other review on the net echoes. Excellent for all kinds of bikini maintenance and so easy to use, wet or dry. I'm very sensitive to skin products and even I love the razor and moisturising strip!! The shave was very close and easy. I do put on moisturiser afterwards too but no shaving gel/cream required during the shave. Despite the multiple blades (which I was worried about using), my skin was not irritated at all. Will definitely buy refills when this one runs out and if it breaks I'll definitely buy another!!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

5 years ago

I recently bought my second one of these. The first one I had for years until it finally died. I really only use the trimmer end for my lady parts. But the razor is good too. The price is great for a really durable product that delivers.

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

5 years ago

I got the newest version of this trimmer at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. It's called the Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle that claims to be 100% waterproof. I had the older version of this in pink, and unfortunately, I did not have the best experience with that model since it came with a dull, rusty trimmer end that got caught on my delicate skin. So, I left that trimmer/razor combo alone, and didn't touch it since 2013. However, this little model, I am pleased to report, is a big improvement. The trimmer and razor combo are great for shaving and taming your bikini line. I especially like the little nob on the razor end of the handle that ensures your trimmer/razor remains in optimal hygienic position while it's being stored in the shower. I would certainly recommend this product!

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

6 years ago

I bought this years ago and have maybe used the razor side once or twice. The trimmer side, however, gets a lot of use. I like how you can adjust the height/length of the trim. Aside from its intended use, I also use it on my arms! I have a tendency to get ingrown hairs so I don't want to shave them. I've replaced the batteries maybe three times since I've gotten it, so I'd consider it a pretty good deal!

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

7 years ago

My first one broke after 6 or 7 months, I was keeping it in the shower and water must've gotten in. But the trimmer is so fabulous that I bought another one just to keep in a drawer. At $9 a pop, it's worth it to buy for the trimmer alone. I suppose you could buy a more expensive lady parts trimmer that is only a trimmer. However, I never see them in stores, and they're at least twice the cost of this one. The razor end is just as good. The weight of the trimmer helps give a closer shave (similar to the weight of Intuition razors) and I get very few nicks from Schick blades. Gillette's Venus was like having a cat shave my legs. Replacement cartridges cost more per pound than gold, so wait for stackable coupons from Target and the manufacturer, or BOGO sales at drugstores.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

3.0

7 years ago

The razor is great - gives a nice close shave. Loved the suction cup holder for the shower wall. I found the trimmer to be mostly worthless though, and ended switching to a less bulky version of the 4-blade shaver.

About reviewer (123 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

8 years ago

Absolutely love this trimmer, I sort of wish it didn't have the razor on the other end and was sold separately. Works very well, is nicely sized, and handles easily. The guard determines the height of the trim, and it is easy to adjust, Highly recommended!

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I love this trimmer/razor combo. I've purchased two of these, the original teal one and later the limited edition purple. Nothing wrong with the first one, I just really liked the purple :). This is battery operated, just for the trimmer. The razor part doesn't vibrate. The trimmer is surprisingly effective and non-irritating. It comes with a guard which I honestly never realized with my first one. When I got the second one and actually read the package I saw that the guard can be removed and moved to different positions. Genius! For the razor half I use Schick Quattro Sensitive refills. As long as I have been using this I have had zero irritation, nicks and cuts. It works fabulously on legs, underarms and bikini area and I get a close, smooth shave every time. The price is a total steal for the performance. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (103 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool