4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

This is amazing, and works really well! I was kind of skeptical, but curious to try it as well. It works so quickly and easily to remove all of the peach fuzz on my face. I don't even feel it, no irritation at all. Just a couple of minutes, and I"m done, and my makeup looks so smooth. I do my entire cheek and mustache area. It's a great value for $20, well worth it. It's also small and discreet, if you want to take it with you when you travel, it will fit in your makeup bag really well, and it just looks like a biggish lipstick.

About reviewer (501 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

3 months ago

Quick & easy! Bam!! No irritation, leaves skin smooth and hairless!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

a year ago

THIS!!! If you have fine patches of facial hair, or have upper lip hair, this cannot be beat . It’s gentle, super easy to use, removes the hair quickly, and is small for easy travel. I’ve waxed. I’ve used cream hair removal. This is far easier and gentler with the same results. If I lost this , I would buy it again and again. It’s that good. I The price is low , it’s discreet , and it WORKS !!!!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBlond

EyesBrown

a year ago

This genius hand-held device that's cleverly disguised as a tube of lipstick - is fantastic at getting rid of facial hair. It's like shaving but without any nicks or cuts, or leaving the skin sore. Excellent for peach fuzz. Makeup applies and looks so much better without the hair and my skin looks so much clearer overall without the fuzz. I have to use this every morning as I have slightly excessive hair growth compared to the average lady. Have been using it for 4 months and I absolutely love it. I'm currently doing IPL hair removal and this works well in combination with the IPL. The reason for that is I was threading and tweezing before and this wouldn't have worked well as the IPL can't reach down to the roots, hair must be at surface (or above) level for IPL to work. It literally takes 1 minute to use - that's just 60 seconds out of my morning routine! Runs on battery (1 x AA) which lasts for ages too. Using this is a bit like shaving but without the downsides of shaving. Got mine for just under $20 from Ulta - absolute bargain and one of the best investments I've made in a long time. Selena x ~ My HG list ~ (As I've sampled many 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora) 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Ageing Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) 8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File 9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream 10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

About reviewer (566 reviews)

Age30-35