Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes

Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes

3.7

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth -20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Sterate, Glycerin, Cetyl Palmitate, Ceteareth-12, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, centaurea cyanus flower extract, cucumis sativus fruit extract, Camellia oleifera leaf extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe, Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-Nitropropane-1, 3-Diol

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

They don't sting.. remove most makeup when u r too lazy to wash it off. My only complaint is they leave a residue. . My feels kind of wet but sticky after.

on 3/29/2016 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought these after hearing rave reviews and I think they "horrendous" is the best way to describe them. They sting, not moist enough, and the packaging is faulty. The outer ring fell off before I could finish the package. The next time I plan purchasing wipes, it will be Neutrogena. I will not repurchase.

To Read all 92 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/13/2016 3:22:00 PM

I love these and have been using them for years. If I use two sheets in a row to take off make up, sometimes it stings a little but goes away quickly. I have never had a irritation from them, Awesome to have two travel size packages included in the box. I think the price is amazing compared to the Olay brand and Neutrogena brands.

These are great, but I never seem to see them at Costco anymore. These are soft but just textured enough to remove makeup and very lightly exfoliate.
I always see the white package wipes now, which are okay, but it as wet or effective as these.

I am impressed at how moist these cleansing cloths are and therefore do not require a lot of pressure to remove makeup. I use these to do a first pass at removing my makeup, especially eye makeup and it does a fantastic job. Then I follow up with the warm water on a microfibre cloth to remove any of the remaining makeup or product from the wipes from my skin. After that, I do a gentle clean with my Clarisonic using the Radiance brush head and whichever cleanser my skin is needing at the time (gel, cream, etc.). Happy to say I've not experienced any form of irritation and my skin has never been clearer or healthier. But getting back to the cleansing wipes...

The wipes have a fresh scent to them, are extra large with cucumber, chamomile flower extract and aloe. They are gentle enough to use around the eyes and I do feel these are both gentle and effective. Definitely a re-purchase item for me. I love that they provide you with 2, 15 count resealable travel packs which I think are handy to have.

on 12/15/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love these! They are very wet and stay that way for a long time after you've opened the package. I haven't had any irritation or stinging with these cloths, despite my sensitive acne-prone skin. Overall, I'll be repurchasing because they are a steal!

on 9/6/2015 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought these because they were cheaper than Neutrogena and seemed great for their price. When I wiped this on my face, I felt a slight stinging sensation. It wasn't painful, but my skin felt sensitive after washing it. I wouldn't recommend these to sensitive skinned people. They do a good job with removing my full face of makeup in 1-2 wipes (I like to go back over it twice to make sure most of it is gone). These wipes also have a bit of texture in the design so it's also a little exfoliating. Honestly I'm a bit disappointed in the packaging of these wipes because the refill pack lids fall off quite easily. It's not bad for its price and it's effectiveness of removing makeup, but I won't repurchase these again. I don't like the scent or how it makes my skin feels so sensitive after usage. I'll stick with my Neutrogena or Simple makeup wipes, but use the remainder of these wipes to clean my brushes with before rinsing with baby shampoo.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so hesitant in trying these wipes after I purchased them and read the reviews. I have normal to oily skin during the summer and normal to dry in the winter. My skin is also sensitive and acne prone. With all the negative reviews I gave the Kirkland Face Wipes a try. After a 1.5 weeks of use twice a day at times, I had no reactions to the product. It removed my makeup nicely. I wear a long wearing foundation and waterproof mascara. The wipes did a fabulous job of removing my makes up. I remove my make with the wipes. Then shower and was my face with a mild soap. Works perfectly. I will repurchase.

on 7/28/2015 1:31:00 AM

Horrible!!! Both my daughter and I use make up remover wipes. After a week of use, my face is on fire. Rash, peeling, burning. She is breaking out terribly. We are both disappointed and apparently allergic to something in these wipes. I will not be using them again. I've never had any issues with any other brand ofake up remover wipes.

on 3/1/2015 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

These have been my go-to cleansing cloths for several years. They are wetter than many other cloths, which I like, they are big, and best of all… they are really inexpensive! I use them every day to remove makeup before washing my face. They have a nice fresh scent and don't irritate my skin or eyes.

About a year ago, Costco had a coupon for the Neutrogena cleansing cloths which made them only slightly more expensive than the Kirkland ones. I gave them a try and didn't like them nearly as much.

The only con, and it isn't even a big deal, is that when you buy a box some of the packages have a snap closed top and others have an adhesive top. I wish they all had the snap top. That said, I've never had a problem with them drying out. I do store them with the top down to keep the top cloths more wet.