CLINIQUE Youth Surge SPF15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Other
CLINIQUE  Youth Surge SPF15 Age Decelerating Moisturizer

3.5

on 9/20/2011 12:03:00 PM

I have started using this recently and dont quite like it. It has a very strong zinc oxide smell although its only spf 15. I have to apply sparingly because it's very rich cream and I have combination skin.
Bottomline, i just cant bear with the strong scent which doesn't go away even after putting makeup on.

on 4/4/2010 1:31:00 AM

Like many other reviewers I got the dry/combination version of this as a GWP. It seems to be one of Clinique's standards. (I sometimes wonder if companies do this when sales of a product are flagging ... ) Anyway, I like it a lot. I've been comparing it to the Superdefense moisturiser and finding the latter thicker and much heavier, possibly because of the higher sunscreen. I prefer Youth Surge's lighter texture. It causes me no irritation and while it is absorbed quickly, my skin still feels moisturised. I use it once a day in combination with Clinique's Comforting Ceam Cleanser and the Mild Clarifying Lotion (the one with no alcohol). This works for me. My skin feels really comfortable. There is a faint fragrance, despite Clinique's fragrance-free claims, but it doesn't bother me and I am sensitive usually to fragrance in face creams. My only reservations are that I'm skeptical about Clinique's 'age decelerating' claims for this product except in so far as it contains sunscreen. And it is expensive - best picked up on eBay.

on 3/30/2010 2:22:00 PM

I got a sample of this product in dry combination and fell in love. I love this product!!! It has both physical and chemical sunscreens, which is great. Doesn't feel heavy but is moisturizing at the same time and it gets absorbed by my skin. I like that it has no fragrance. I have no problems when I apply my foundation/makeup over it. Its a little pricy but last forever and I always get it when Clinique is having there GWP. This is my HG facial moisturizer. Almost forgot no breakouts :)

on 4/19/2009 9:58:00 PM

I got this as a gwp. I really like that it was a good generous sized sample. It's moisturizing, and leaves the skin supple and soft. Don't know if I will but it as it didn't actually take any lines away.