Deborah Lippmann The Stripper

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.4

Acetone, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Lavender Essential Oil, D&C External Violet 2

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have absolutely no idea how anyone could give this anything more than a one. It's nothing but complete, overpriced crap... a total disappointment. I used nearly a third of the bottle to remove one coat of polish, then had to go back over with my usual remover to clean up what this missed. And while the dispenser is, in theory, a great idea, it fails in practice. The bottle leaked during shipment, even though it was shrink wrapped. Several times it sprayed from underneath the cotton ball while dispensing, and even flipping the lid closed caused it to squirt and drip. I bought remover at the dollar store that works better, plus I got twice as much. Do NOT waste your money. This product has no redeeming qualities.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this is my go to nail polish remover ever! doesnt dry out my nail, lovely lavender scent, and it takes off glitter nail polish easily...worth the investment!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is a really awesome nail polish remover. The lavender scent really makes this tolerable to use. I really think the pump on this product makes it easy to use and avoid spills. It really removes nail polish from the nails without drying them out like the other removers do.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

This is my staple nail polish remover. It does contain a small amount of acetone, but it doesn't damage or dry out my nails like most acetone nail polish removers, and it works much better than any non-acetone remover that I've tried. Most nail polish removers have an obnoxious scent, but this one has a pleasant, mild, lavender scent. I also love how I don't have to worry about the bottle leaking or spilling because of the clever twist-lock pump. It's expensive but worth every penny!

oh, i didn't review this yet? well then... i really. A truly nice scented nail polish, that being my favourite reason for loving this. It doesn't strip, but that makes it harder take off polish. And thirdly, the container is one of those push pump tops. V. nice. $16, but won't go through it more than 1-2 times a year, so no biggie. Even all considering, it is still slightly inflated in cost, i wish it removed polish faster.

Popular Treatments